Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi (47724 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by collitexnaira(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Watch out for a rebranded MMM, some greedy nd gullible one will still fall for it
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Skyfornia(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yekpa!!! My money ooo!!!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is the first time I read an entire post before commenting/booking space.

The last sentence funny die. I pity all the people that lost a fortune to this scam.

tongue

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by ozoebuka1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
When I never "get help" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by BrAkingNews: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
good
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some people can finally move on. sad angry
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by bluegrass07: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Maka why? My mavros . . . .my chest ooo. . . grin grin cheesy
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Lajet: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
MMM Nigeria website is still working i just try it now. MMM send many people to village so sad
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Rukkydelta(f): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin cheesy sad kiss
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by shegzy08: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmm.. How I wish I can catch these guys one on one ...better finishing..I appreciate what ogun amadioha has done but I still want to see a myself...we need to talk about buhari

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
If not that my son has been arrested by Segun Opioto you would have seen how he will deal with this MMM guys, criminals. But Nigerians see how Buhari take hijack 1billion dollar. Convert it to naira. 1,000,000,000 * 360 =360,000,000,000. Three hundred and sixty billion naira. Onye Oshiiii gba aji afonu white (Criminal with white bears). My Fiful my fiful isi aki
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by themayor4542(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
I have a feeling that the founder faked his own death. I'm sure he's some where now chilling with Nigerians hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Duru009(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol

Your money has finally gone!

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by TourismMan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
So this is the end of it for all those our money? E no go better for MMM of Russia and Chelsea FC of England.

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by mixter(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
cosmatika:
Every Nigerian living in Russia should attend Mavrodi's burial. Make una huzzle enough food and chicken with wine. If dey look una one kin, tell dem Zaga sent u to eat his 750k dat I lent to Mavrodi in 2016 cry
Funny you, sorry bout the loss of funds.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Prettyyemi(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
When d foundation is destroyed, what shall d righteous do??
So also,when mavrodi is destroyed and deceased, what shall mmm do??
May God comfort those whose money has gone with mmm..
God will refund your money back in Jesus' name!!!
Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Prettyyemi(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
TourismMan:
So this is the end of it for all those our money? E no go better for MMM of Russia and Chelsea FC of England.
what has Chelsea got to do with this??
Guy,use ur brain nah..
God will refund ur money back to me in another way but don't involve my club in ur mistake
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
themayor4542:
I have a feeling that the founder faked his own death. I'm sure he's some where now chilling with Nigerians hard earned money.
he had nothin to do with 9ja mmm. Na nigerians dey use hin name and clone hin site

2 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Prettyyemi(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
I thinking of starting my own scheme,

I hope nairalanders patronize me
don't!!
Pls no try am!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by nnokwa042(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
happney65:
Trust a Russian at ur own peril..Dude might not even be dead sef he fit be arrangee..Russians are a crazy set of people..I dont think we are as corrupt as Vladimir Putin or the Russian oligarchs.A Bunch of crazy individuals
ur better than russia u dont ve fuel cooking gas good roads,u ve no national airline,no underground train, no prepaid meter,no good road,you dont produce gun or rocket or plane or helicopter or amourd tanks or submrine or atomic bomb ,your refinary is not working your water copration is not working your street is filled with garbages your roads is death trap and your better than russian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i forgot your herdmen can kill 100 people over one missing cow grin grin grin grin grin grin stop it angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by TourismMan(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Prettyyemi:
what has Chelsea got to do with this??
Guy,use ur brain nah..
God will refund ur money back to me in another way but don't involve my club in ur mistake

Mark my words, I have laid curses on Chelsea. They must lose all their remaining games. So shall it be!!!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by john650(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Whatever happened to MMM top guider dude, Chudi Ugorji and his wife? He must have known the whole scam was about to go bust and bailed out.

There should be an interpol warrant for his arrest.

https://www.nairaland.com/3594248/why-mmm-top-guider-chuddy

https://www.nairaland.com/3585382/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy

https://www.nairaland.com/3524585/chuddy-ugorji-got-new-suv

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by osazsky(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
pls government shld arrest anyone found selling ropes or snippers, I c impending danger soon, and all bridges must be properly monitored , tall buildings too, make I c how una want take kill una self
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Coldfeets: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
psychologist:
Am very sure this mavrodi guy is not dead, he's just faking death...

Putin we are watching you

I'm so sure you failed English in your WAEC Exams or else you would've known it is completely wrong to start a sentence with "Am". lipsrsealed undecided
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by coolh3ad(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
TourismMan:

Mark my words, I have laid curses on Chelsea. They must lose all their remaining games. So shall it be!!!

This is a very serious matter my brother. I HATE Chelsea. But this curse you are cursing them is very strong ooo. Why??
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by fabienjoe: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
diamond88:
Mmm official shot down site after the death of the owner

Read the full reason

MMM STOPS OPERATING

Dear participants,

After much deliberation, we have made the conclusion that continuing the System operation, without our leader and ideological inspirer, is impossible and makes no sense. We all carried out the tasks he assigned to us, since we had no doubt in his genius and rightness of the path he had chosen. We are firmly aware of the fact that none of us has a full view of his conception’s profoundness and sequence of all the actions to achieve a final goal, declared in the "MMM's Ideology". Sergey Mavrodi's broadmindedness scale is unprecedented. Therefore any attempts to continue the System operation without him are bound to fail. We respect him immeasurably and cannot afford to allow that our unskilled actions may cause profanation of his concepts.

In view of the above, with deep sadness, we have to announce the ultimate and irreversible MMM closure.

We also remind (as a matter of form) that all initially were fully aware of the risks and read the WARNING and confirmed that by checking the relevant box when registering.

Hoping for your understanding, Administration.

TAKING THE PISS!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Ndolarr: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
My annoyance is with the radio station, Ray power 100.5 Political Platform Crew that gave airtime to the Nigerian Managers of MMM to freely deceive many people into the fraudulent scheme! The radio station is culpable over this mess and should be sanctioned by NBC! Ray power fall my hand on MMM that period, no be small! Billions don disappear to the yeye scheme!
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by brookz: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hehehehe, am Laughing in Sawahali Lang.

Happy Ending Pals.
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Yoshy: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mavrodi didn't know how to finally close the scam, he schemed an idea(a bright one), that he is dead, so that people will accept in good faith.

This is the behind the scenes
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by femo122: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by ndcide(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Probably when some people want to PH

CHAI!!!!

But they may not close that of Nigeria. Oh Chuddy is in Asia now.

Well, there are lots of such sites in Nigeria. So the GH -PH continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.