Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million (23610 Views)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you have comprehension issues.. I said I used to "...

my bf can feed you and your family for 5consecutive years.

broke ugly whimp

Murdafucka, so Your useless yahoo boyfriend can feed my family. I am actually not impressed by your intellectual capacity. What happened to your own father? Does that mean your boyfriend is feeding your father or family also?
You called me ugly you and you know that’s a big lie. You are actually beautiful, with those 10 Naira lashes and 500naira weave. Your boyfriend gives you money, yet the broke idiot can’t guve his girlfriend ordinary 50000 to buy a manageable human hair. You are replying me with that Iya Lata hair.
Babe, forget nairaland. We no be mate at all. You no fit stand where I dey stand. I am fuuucccking telling you. I am not bragging, it’s just the fact.
Go and do what you know how to do best with your boyfriend, maybe he might give your dad Easter gift.

Fake bastard. Alakada

It’s me and you on this nairaland. That your fake life, would crumble soon, since you get your validation from nairaland. Recharge card girl.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Murdafucka, so Your useless yahoo boyfriend can feed my family. I am actually not impressed by your intellectual capacity. What happened to your own father? Does that mean your boyfriend is feeding your father or family also?
You called me ugly you and you know that’s a big lie. You are actually beautiful, with those 10 Naira lashes and 500naira weave. Your boyfriend gives you money, yet the broke idiot can’t guve his girlfriend ordinary 50000 to buy a manageable human hair. You are replying me with that Iya Lata hair.
Babe, forget nairaland. We no be mate at all. You no fit stand where I dey stand. I am fuuucccking telling you. I am not bragging, it’s just the fact.
Go and do what you know how to do best with your boyfriend, maybe he might give your dad Easter gift.

Fake bastard. Alakada

It’s me and you on this nairaland. That your fake life, would crumble soon, since you get your validation from nairaland. Recharge card girl.

just shut up and respect yourself before I disgrace you on this forum undecided

upload another pic lets see your costly beautiful human hair..

broke ugly whimp undecided

can this one even afford anything in a high class boutique?

BTW my weave is 80k you bitchh

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Fake bastard. Alakada

what a Shame..

you schooled in the UK... UK, UF ni...

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

just shut up and respect yourself before I disgrace you on this forum undecided

upload another pic lets see your costly beautiful human hair..

broke ugly whimp undecided

can this one even afford anything in a high class boutique?

BTW my weave is 80k you bitchh

80k, you wish. Your weave can’t be more than 800 Naira. Girl, you know already that this bullshit you typed is not true cheesy. All I see is a useless girl trying so hard to clapback. Babe, we no be mate.
Go and change your wardrobe. When I was in Nigeria, I usually buy from miskayboutique. You should go there too. That is where we broke girls go to and we are proud.
Wannnabe. I am sure your family is cramped in one room in Ajegunle. Fake girl.
You better disgrace me. I am ready for you on this nairaland. Fake bittchh.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

80k, you wish. Your weave can’t be more than 800 Naira. Girl, you know already that this bullshit you typed is not true cheesy. All I see is a useless girl trying so hard to clapback. Babe, we no be mate.
Go and change your wardrobe. When I was in Nigeria, I usually buy from miskayboutique. You should go there too. That is where we broke girls go to and we are proud.
Wannnabe. I am sure your family is cramped in one room in Ajegunle. Fake girl.
You better disgrace me. I am ready for you on this nairaland. Fake bittchh.

my family can sponsor your parents to all interesting tourism spots around the world..

broke modafuckker
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what a Shame..

you schooled in the UK... UK, UF ni...

Actually I am still schooling there. You know how much it costs to come here and stay on campus, without working. So it’s okay to say, my tuition fee per year is not up to the total salary of your father in his whole life. If they pack everything your family owns, it can’t be more than 500000. Fake bitchh. Wannabe. Alakada. 80000 hair grin. What a joke of a child. I am sure you were born on the highway, cause that’s where most accidents happen. Your mother should have just thrown you over rev bridge, immediately.

Do your parents even realize they’re a living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

my family can sponsor your parents to all interesting tourism spots around the world..

broke modafuckker

Prove it wannabe.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Prove it wannabe.

you're a fool.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're a fool.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:
n

prove that you're living in the UK.

fake asshole.

I even have my own car tongue
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 2:13am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

prove that you're living in the UK.

fake asshole.

I even have my own car tongue

You are calling me fake. Common, even that doesn’t sound right. Wannabe, Alakada
Check the screenshot of nairaland. You can see lycamobile. You have a car, lol. grin. Ajegunle girl, with your razz bum short
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are calling me fake. Common, even that doesn’t sound right. Wannabe, Alakada
Check the screenshot of nairaland. You can see lycamobile. You have a car, lol. grin. Ajegunle girl, with your razz bum short

babe why do you want to fvck me up cry
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Prove it wannabe.

this is iPhone 8.....my dog is too big to use 8,it'd be better If I get 8+ for him cheesy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

this is iPhone 8.....my dog is too big to use 8,it'd be better If I get 8+ for him cheesy

So it’s true. You really are a night subscription girl. You are just a broke wannabe. I’ll believe your parents have money when you upgrade your lashes. You insulted my hair. You self check the hair again. As a broke girl, we only manage MAC makeup, at least that’s what I have been using since 2014. I guess you are using Lancôme makeup. Big girl. Baddest LovePeddler in town.
If you want to clapback, let urs make sense. Fake girl. Talking like a child. You keep calling me ugly. Tell me what is your complexion? Pls don’t say Red.
So they will call fine light skin girls and you will come out. Tell your useless boyfriend to upgrade your bleaching cream from funbact A

So you had to go through my old comments. Pls start from the beginning. You don’t have a life outside nairaland. You are calling me ugly. Your boyfrehd would confidently cheat on you if he sees me in life. Wannabe.

Anywhere I see your comment on this nairaland, I’ll continue to disgrace you. We can have this argument for as long as I want to. I am on hols. You don’t even have a future or a long term goal that’s why you are on nairaland 24hrs and especially busiest at night. Cheap girl
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by GILOSKY(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
This bad
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

So it’s true. You really are a night subscription girl. You are just a broke wannabe. I’ll believe your parents have money when you upgrade your lashes. You insulted my hair. You self check the hair again. As a broke girl, we only manage MAC makeup, at least that’s what I have been using since 2014. I guess you are using Lancôme makeup. Big girl. Baddest LovePeddler in town.
If you want to clapback, let urs make sense. Fake girl. Talking like a child. You keep calling me ugly. Tell me what is your complexion? Pls don’t say Red.
So they will call fine light skin girls and you will come out. Tell your useless boyfriend to upgrade your bleaching cream from funbact A

So you had to go through my old comments. Pls start from the beginning. You don’t have a life outside nairaland. You are calling me ugly. Your boyfrehd would confidently cheat on you if he sees me in life. Wannabe.

Anywhere I see your comment on this nairaland, I’ll continue to disgrace you. We can have this argument for as long as I want to. I am on hols. You don’t even have a future or a long term goal that’s why you are on nairaland 24hrs and especially busiest at night. Cheap girl

I'll have a reply for you in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

for an ugly broke bitch who can afford only night browsing sub, she thinks everybody else is like her.

stop talking about my lashes when you got none.
my lashes, my choice.

you're a fake poor bitchh

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Thesia(f): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Shut the curse you call your mouth. It stinks!
U f**cking son of b**ch, shut the stupid hole u call mouth or should I do it for u..
It look like ur brain is made of cactus....
Arrogant d**k...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Thesia(f): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

today I now believe that there are many senseless individuals on nairaland
I see u are also senseless, cus bitch you are so brainless that even ur brain can fit into ur Father's condom....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Thesia:

I see u are also senseless, cus bitch you are so brainless that even ur brain can fit into ur Father's condom....

okay dear..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

for an ugly broke bitch who can afford only night browsing sub, she thinks everybody else is like her.

stop talking about my lashes when you got none.
my lashes, my choice.

you're a fake poor bitchh

Lashes, I don’t wear lashes. Pls I am much confident about my outside look. What is the point of lashes when yuh can get a Voluminous Mascara. I repeat, your lashes are fake. Those lashes I saw, are 15 years ago lashes. You are not even close to being posh, you are a fake girl.

Who uses night subscription? You are high. WiFi here is £20 per month, so you don’t have a point. You in the other hand are contradicting yourself. All your replies are always between 1 and 4 am. Go and study or do what you know how to do best, opening your legs. Whoore

I’ll expose you on this nairaland. Wannabe . You know you are fake that’s why you are so pained by it.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Lashes, I don’t wear lashes. Pls I am much confident about my outside look. What is the point of lashes when yuh can get a Voluminous Mascara. I repeat, your lashes are fake. Those lashes I saw, are 15 years ago lashes. You are not even close to being posh, you are a fake girl.

Who uses night subscription? You are high. WiFi here is £20 per month, so you don’t have a point. You in the other hand are contradicting yourself. All your replies are always between 1 and 4 am. Go and study or do what you know how to do best, opening your legs. Whoore

I’ll expose you on this nairaland. Wannabe . You know you are fake that’s why you are so pained by it.

lol.. I just replied you, is it 1pm midnight yet?

broke bitch begging to make a living in the UK
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Prettyyemi(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chukazu:

And do not insult again , Obirin!
I don't insult...
I only say what's true!! Okunrin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Donjazzy12(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Thesia:

U f**cking son of b**ch, shut the stupid hole u call mouth or should I do it for u..
It look like ur brain is made of cactus....
Arrogant d**k...
Yada yada yada! Shut the curse already!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Thesia(f): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Yada yada yada! Shut the curse already!
I have said what I want to say, u can argue with ur ancestors..
Stupid slowpoke grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Donjazzy12(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thesia:

I have said what I want to say, u can argue with ur ancestors..
Stupid slowpoke grin
Just shut it. The curse!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million by Viicfuntop(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

lol.. I just replied you, is it 1pm midnight yet?

broke bitch begging to make a living in the UK

So you are still at this? Get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Now Dating Superstar Rihanna / Seyi Shay Looking Sleek & Sexy In New Photo / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.