Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (62396 Views)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by BENARI: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
All these slow guys on internet.
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.

I agree with everything you posted, but yes, sex is a loss to a woman if it happens with any man other than your husband. Try as hard as you may, but that's the truth and that's why while men brag about it, women will never admit it.
Sorry but it's the truth.

Moral decadence is responsible for any view contrary to this.

Times may have changed but ideals remain the same.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Duru009(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
You are into music nko, how many single do you have
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
who dash Phyno Rolls Royce? was it leased? Nice green rug though,looks like grass
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by scoundrel(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2020
Who cares? He may have and may have not. It changes nothing in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.