Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

"I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says (24388 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by williamdeluxe(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
CHAI someone's bf

why temi !!!
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Rick9(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Irrelevant
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by GuntersChain(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
You just told us davido farts any how. Jeez.
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mr Eazi, na because he be a rich guy, thats why you like it's smell, if you perceive the stench of my own ehn, you go live long
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by pressplay411(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wealth can be a trap.
This guy's career and senses went into the "sunken place" since he met the Otedolas.
So I'm launching a movement. Follow the hashtag
#EppEaziGetOut
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Shikazuki: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
bayocanny:
This guy brain has been formatted...imagine what he just said. Anyways, Davido should do him a favour by signing him to DMW in a bid to rescue his music career
shocked
bayocanny:
This guy brain has been formatted...imagine what he just said. Anyways, Davido should do him a favour by signing him to DMW in a bid to rescue his music career
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by onyiibest(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
May be he want to get something from obo, the niggar too dee worship money!!
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Kingsoul1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ah think he was playing truth or dare with Femi otedola... Like,, something led to this cheesy
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by naijjaman(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
horluwaloseyi:
Na from fart to yansh and then anus. Stupid easy and davido watch out. He dey use style ask you out.

1 Like

Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Temysteve(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
sirusX:
It is finished
shooo!!!! Well now that LOVE is a crime 'it is really finished'.
Re: "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
it is finished! Blow the trumpet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.