Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,127 members, 7,939,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy (802 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / How I Am Turning Up At My Ex Wedding. / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by Ibklaye(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi guys,am a christian brother that has been keeping his body fromand following Gods commands, i got hooked to a sister in the church sometimes back, i tried to do everything in the church way, it was cool until i discovered a stain in her character, i parted ways with my GF because she couldnt say Sorry, whenever she offends and she is always right. Right now i feel like all women are the same and their is no true love and am afraid av losing my grip on keeping myself i now see women as sex materials. Help a guy matured advises please
Re: Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by heendrix(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibklaye:
Hi guys,am a christian brother that has been keeping his body fromand following Gods commands, i got hooked to a sister in the church sometimes back, i tried to do everything in the church way, it was cool until i discovered a stain in her character, i parted ways with my GF because she couldnt say Sorry, whenever she offends and she is always right. Right now i feel like all women are the same and their is no true love and am afraid av losing my grip on keeping myself i now see women as sex materials. Help a guy matured advises please

dont worry just go for some cleansing you'd be fine
Re: Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by lenghtinny(m): 4:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibklaye:
Hi guys,am a christian brother that has been keeping his body fromand following Gods commands, i got hooked to a sister in the church sometimes back, i tried to do everything in the church way, it was cool until i discovered a stain in her character, i parted ways with my GF because she couldnt say Sorry, whenever she offends and she is always right. Right now i feel like all women are the same and their is no true love and am afraid av losing my grip on keeping myself i now see women as sex materials . Help a guy matured advises please
How many yards angry
Re: Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2018
all becoz of 1 girl you didnt even fvck? you nothing but a loser who expected too much from girls. i have said it, i will say it again: GIRLS ARE NOT ANGELS.STOP EXPECTING THEM TO BE.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by UDUJ(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibklaye:

You don't need any help. You're not turning to a bad boy rather you're experiencing what we call the masculine awakening. You're gradually becoming a real man.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy by Johnholmes: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
My bro ure not turning to a bad boy, you're growing up.
I too passed through your phase too, but let me tell you something.
If you believe in destiny, then every lady you meet who is not destined to be your wife is either a mistake or a lesson.
Don't assume all ladies are bitches,
All the best in your life's journey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Marks. Listen To Their Phone Conversation / The Tiv Girl I Love / She Pissed Me Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.