Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,852 members, 7,952,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... (10097 Views)

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Kim K was caught in Mexico without her private photographers and what they caught on film should be a warning to others running to get surgery to increase your body parts width.

Tonto Dikeh was recently in the news with a video about her new cosmetic surgery.

With clothes on it may look sexy, but is that really what men want in a Wife?

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:50am On Apr 07, 2018
grin

Then juz watch them with their clothes on.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 3:23am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Then juz watch them with their clothes on.. cheesy
Yes, it may look good with clothes on but honestly, 90% girls like that are just side chicks.
My brother said they are good for takeout not to keep in the house...

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Fans yarn saying it looks like a diaper full of poop lipsrsealed

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Yes, it may look good with clothes on but honestly, 90% girls like that are just side chicks.
My brother said they are good for takeout not to keep in the house...

Then ur brother is wrong...Kim K is still married to to Kanye... cool

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2018
People have mouth

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 3:37am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

You call that one marriage lol a union that landed him in a mental institution. Are you a big Kim K fan grin

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 3:41am On Apr 07, 2018
The largest portions are not always the sweetest...

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You call that one marriage lol a union that landed him in a mental institution. Are you a big Kim K fan grin

Im not their fan but Kanye is already suffering mental illnesses after his mother's death & Kim K hostage thingy in paris that almost lost her life if she fought back with the robbers...

When he was hospitalized, it was Kim K who looked after him & her family leading to his recovery.

So, yes thats a true union...Thru thick & thin , thru health & sickness...

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Kobicove(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Wareva
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by henrygale(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Ok.
Next!
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by partnerbiz4: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2018
why do women do this?
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Achillesdam500(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im not their fan but Kanye is already suffering mental illnesses after his mother's death & Kim K hostage thingy in paris that almost lost her life if she fought back with the robbers...

When he was hospitalized, it was Kim K who looked after him & her family leading to his recovery.

Kanye West is living Daniel kaluya's life in Get out grin

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
#BBNAIJA2018:NINA WILL UNDERGO MORAL REHAB(IMSU VC) sad cool

This is to purge her from any bad influences she might have picked up while featuring on the BBN show. Vice Chancellor of the institution reportedly told some Owerri based journalists that the measure is to forestall and foreclose any of the bad influences being transmitted on other students of the university where Nina is currently a student. She said: “As we have a lot to do, you too have a lot to do. One of my students is now in Big Brother Naija. It is not the type of thing I am saying because I don’t see the need. I am talking of something positive; something that will help. We are praying, I told some people that this lady, whatever influence that she has, does not affect my other students here, my daughters here. “We give something that
http://trendsvile.com/bbnaija2018nina-will-undergo-moral-rehabimsu-vc/entertainment/

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by laribari(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

You mean married to a puppet?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by nanakgh(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Achillesdam500:
. epic. not many peeps will get the reference tho
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by laribari(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

All the men associated with the Kardashians are fuvked up beginning with that fagg*ot called Bruce. Scott? Oh come on, that one is a total joke (a mickey mouse); ruined and finished. Watchout and see here Kanye will end up. There is no reality show anywhere, the scripts are written for the Kardashians, it's all about the ladies. The producers pay them mega bucks, give them fame and make their money back by airing the different episodes you see. They are all scripted, whether Kim gives birth or not. It's like recent 7D movies. They bring the reality background of something and fit it into a script and make everything appear super reality but it's not what you think.

See those ones wey call themselves "little women from LA annd Atlanta. How can Eskimos have all those kind of luxurious life in reality? I may be limiting them but it's the truth and the whole essence of that script is that you can be anything you wanna be irrespective of size. That's just the message, so it's not reality but scripted to make money. Are there not people behind the sense? Don't they edit their recording before airing them? So wat is reality about it? They only show you what they want you to see and know. They are all actors.

Really, doesn't matter if it's the western world or not (where opportunity is almost equal), these people are just too luxurious and control the life of tall (normal) people around them even in shops, business, etc.#fakelife.

Anyways, if not for my wife I won't be seeing all these yeye things and that's why I had to get another decorder and TV for her.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
the Koko about all this sh*t is na cum person go still cum!! probably her nice perfume and smooth skin is the only difference from other girls.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by ibori1(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
zizzux
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Probably one of the smartest or luckiest persons alive

Many people may look down on her but enjoys the highest standard of life the world of today can offer
with an ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE army of Fans and Supporters

You that is not as 'loose' or 'dumb' as her most likely are not in better terms with your Creator,

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Achillesdam500:

grin Real talk he never smiles in family photos. I really believe he has been MK ultraed and he is actually living the other guys life cause he did not get out on time.
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
IpostStuff:
Probably one of the smartest or luckiest persons alive

Many people may look down on her but enjoys the highest standard of life the world of today can offer
with an ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE army of Fans and Supporters

You that is not as 'loose' or 'dumb' as her most likely are not in better terms with your Creator,
Don't get followers mixed with fans and supporters. Money, fame and fortune does not equal blessed in fact for some it is a curse. Why else would you turn a perfect nyash into somethin that looks like a poop filled diaper. As for "loose" my Dear in order to get into the industry at that level you have to be demonic.
To some that is nothing many would join a brotherhood and drink their mothers or an infant blood for rich's. Are you one of them?

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
the Koko about all this sh*t is na cum person go still cum!! probably are nice perfume and smooth skin is the only difference from other girls.
If you need that just keep some sea salt and Dior parfume in your car and ask her to scrub down and spray begore digging grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
laribari:

All the men associated with the Kardashians are fuvked up beginning with that fagg*ot called Bruce. Scott? Oh come on, that one is a total joke (a mickey mouse); ruined and finished. Watchout and see here Kanye will end up. There is no reality show anywhere, the scripts are written for the Kardashians, it's all about the ladies. The producers pay them mega bucks, give them fame and make their money back by airing the different episodes you see. They are all scripted, whether Kim gives birth or not. It's like recent 7D movies. They bring the reality background of something and fit it into a script and make everything appear super reality but it's not what you think.

See those ones wey call themselves "little women from LA annd Atlanta. How can Eskimos have all those kind of luxurious life in reality? I may be limiting them but it's the truth and the whole essence of that script is that you can be anything you wanna be irrespective of size. That's just the message, so it's not reality but scripted to make money. Are there not people behind the sense? Don't they edit their recording before airing them? So wat is reality about it? They only show you what they want you to see and know. They are all actors.

Really, doesn't matter if it's the western world or not (where opportunity is almost equal), these people are just too luxurious and control the life of tall (normal) people around them even in shops, business, etc.#fakelife.

Anyways, if not for my wife I won't be seeing all these yeye things and that's why I had to get another decorder and TV for her.
They are witches from A-z they will just steal your destiny and ruin your image when you try to leave. Any man around them will be made into useless man.
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
partnerbiz4:
why do women do this?
They think this is what men want of course.
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by wayne4loan: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yuck sad

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Achillesdam500(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
grin Real talk he never smiles in family photos. I really believe he has been MK ultraed and he is actually living the other guys life cause he did not get out on time.
And he never can lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Achillesdam500(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
nanakgh:

epic. not many peeps will get the reference tho
True
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They think this is what men want of course.
all your posts on this subject have made brain...kudos
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by safarigirl(f): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2018
It's really nobody's business how Kim Kardashian or Kanye choose to live their lives. Every mallam to his kettle, face your own perfect life and leave them be with their cellulite butt and demonic lives.

Kim never said her ass was natural, why the taunting? Face your wife's butt and leave another man's wife's butt. Sheesh! So many people in this country overly concerned with how others live their lives because something is obviously missing in yours.

True true, you be bitterleafsoup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Speedypaper: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
I don't like how Kim looks
Re: Kim Kardashian Without Editing Is A Warning To Those That Covet A Fake.... by Bitterleafsoup: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
It's really nobody's business how Kim Kardashian or Kanye choose to live their lives. Every mallam to his kettle, face your own perfect life and leave them be with their cellulite butt and demonic lives.

Kim never said her ass was natural, why the taunting? Face your wife's butt and leave another man's wife's butt. Sheesh! So many people in this country overly concerned with how others live their lives because something is obviously missing in yours.

True true, you be bitterleafsoup undecided
If you don't know many 9ja babes are getting fake butt injections, implants trying to be like and they are having serious complications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh / Photo: Malia Obama Really Has A Great Behind / Video Of Usher Grinding Beyonce On Stage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.