Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? (913 Views)

My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� / How Can I Prevent It After 1 Week? / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ranmoor: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Roughly about a yr ago, I did an elaborate introduction/engagement with the love of my life. Just 2 months to wedding and registry, she cancelled the wedding saying she felt I am not buoyant enough to give her d life she wanted. She wants to be going to Dubai to buy goods and stuff like that. Her mom told me, its her life she cannot force her into marriage. I carried my cross, after all shit happens. Since then she has been keeping in touch, just to say hi, hello, etc...
Fast forward to about a week ago, she called me she would like us to talk but I've been busy. I got home yesterday and I met her in my home! ( I have not changed my locks and she didn't return my keys).. I wanted to send her out but it was quite late so I let her stay for d night.
She did not allow me to sleep with cries and drama. She told me she just realised her mistakes, blah blah blah.. When it was abt 3am, I had to tell her I will pray/think about it so I can sleep in peace.
The prob is I have forgiven her months ago, I don't take things too difficult. But, I don't think I can marry someone I don't trust enough that won't dump me when things become though. No one knows what future will bring. Though I still very much like her!...
Pls I need people's opinions
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by bjayx: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm...think twice!
If Ur story is true...send her out before I finish dis text.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ubunja(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
she has enjoyed the dicks she wanted to enjoy and her Plan A has failed. now its back to Plan B - YOU.
if another bigger fish appears down the line; its good bye....and hello again if it doesnt work out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by donstan18: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2018
So she left you after all your introduction because she felt you can't give her the life she wanted.

I'll advice you to tell her that you can only marry a virgin.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by swiz123(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2018
After carefully reading your plight, I was disappointed that you didn't bleep that tukunbo pussi one last time.

Well, it's a good thing you didn't though, cos that biatch might be preggy for some street tout and came to pin it on you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2018
The elders have spoken
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ranmoor: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
After carefully reading your plight, I was disappointed that you didn't bleep that tukunbo pussi one last time.

Well, it's a good thing you didn't though, cos that biatch might be preggy for some street tout and came to pin it on you.

I never even thought that way, I was just tired after spending hours in traffic
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ranmoor: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
bjayx:
Hmmm...think twice!
If Ur story is true...send her out before I finish dis text.

She left just now. I told her I need some air
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by Lalas247(f): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Don’t do it ...
You see we ladies can be funny ... you were her rebound guy after it didn’t work out with whoever will fund her Dubai trip
She must have realised the grass ain’t greener for lazy ! Lazy !lazy Girls who won’t fuking work argh angry
Men dump her till she is in full time employment ... that way if she mess up u carry your money comot no loss ... grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ranmoor: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
So she left you after all your introduction because she felt you can't give her the life she wanted.

I'll advice you to tell her that you can only marry a virgin.

OK, I just tot I should tell her I can only marry working class lady. I go add this join am

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ranmoor: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
she has enjoyed the dicks she wanted to enjoy and her Plan A has failed. now its back to Plan B - YOU.
if another bigger fish appears down the line; its good bye....and hello again if it doesnt work out.

I actually don't think so. Why go ahead with intro when u still want adventure? Maybe I'm naive sha
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by ubunja(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2018
ranmoor:

I actually don't think so. Why go ahead with intro when u still want adventure? Maybe I'm naive sha
you're naive coz a woman doesnt reason like a man reasons. her reasoning was "why go ahead with the wedding when i still want adventure"? hence she quit.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by OfficialAwol(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2018
ranmoor:
Roughly about a yr ago, I did an elaborate introduction/engagement with the love of my life. Just 2 months to wedding and registry, she cancelled the wedding saying she felt I am not buoyant enough to give her d life she wanted. She wants to be going to Dubai to buy goods and stuff like that. Her mom told me, its her life she cannot force her into marriage. I carried my cross, after all shit happens. Since then she has been keeping in touch, just to say hi, hello, etc...
Fast forward to about a week ago, she called me she would like us to talk but I've been busy. I got home yesterday and I met her in my home! ( I have not changed my locks and she didn't return my keys).. I wanted to send her out but it was quite late so I let her stay for d night.
She did not allow me to sleep with cries and drama. She told me she just realised her mistakes, blah blah blah.. When it was abt 3am, I had to tell her I will pray/think about it so I can sleep in peace.
The prob is I have forgiven her months ago, I don't take things too difficult. But, I don't think I can marry someone I don't trust enough that won't dump me when things become though. No one knows what future will bring. Though I still very much like her!...

Don't let your heart go before your head.

If she had the effrontery to call off an already planned wedding, dude, have the effrontery to move on forever... Dump her as$.

The reason she's begging Now, is because probably things are a bit better for, or those she hoped to hook down ain't falling to trap while her feminine clock is ticking.

Don't be twice bitten!
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by Gofwane(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2018
I can't believe op is asking this type of a question
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by itsMrIke(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2018
I hope you just shared this story, for the sake of so.

Certainly, you need not be told what to do as regards this bro.

How could you not have collected your personal effects from her? Or even changed your locks?

That lady is unstable, very much so, and they are the most dangerous type of women.

Bros, change your locks, tell her a definite NO, and stop all communications with her ASAP. Also do well to inform her mom to kindly advise her daughter to desist from complicating your life.

Someone cannot come and kill themselves Biko, life is already stressful as it is, the thing come short join.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by UDUJ(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2018
People hardly change. She has already shown you her true colors.

She will definitely dump your ass again if you can't keep up with her lifestyle. Guy flee
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by kazyhm(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Go ahead and marry her but make sure you sharpen your pen for another story in maybe a year time

also remember her mom (family) are very much on your side

i'm angry with you oo
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by Olalan(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2018
She has shown you are true colour, yet you are still contemplating about her, better let her go.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by Akious2k2(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
ranmoor:
Try to investigate if she was actually going to Dubai for the business she told you about... Just try to know how much she lied, if at all, to you... Then you can take it from there... Either to let her go or not
Re: Should I Take Her Back After 1 Ur? by coolestofall(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Op u fall guyz hand, y u dey ask this kind kweshion? Gal u suppose bang reach midnight, when u finish u shout "GET D FFUCK OUT".

(1) (Reply)

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate / How I Felt When My Uncle Touched Me – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.