Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,174 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) (36875 Views)

Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
sandraa:

We are scared of this , we have a lawyer working with Homicide dept of the Nigeria police to get her justice. #Justice4Alizee #Justice4Petra #domesticviolence #childabuse

Guys please help us thread #jusctice4Alizee
Hope you guys get the desired result. However if he pleads insanity or the diplomatic relationship between both countries plays a role he could be repatriated back. BTW I'm seeing Danish, I thought he was Italian. If he's Italian the recent maltreatment of Nigerians there should be used in Nigeria favor. But I don't trust our justice system. Like I said, he could walk.
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by olu1759(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
All disrespectful wives and children ought to be killed.
The man should be released, rubbish.

just like your P Should have killed you Nd your M way back.IDIOT
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by brownhawk: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
letusbepieces:
All this sex tourist taking advantage of the poverty situation in the country to useless our girls and turn Nigeria to Thialand, must be dealt with ruthlessly.

No special treatment for a white murderer and child murderer.

Show him to other criminal like himself in Nigeria Prison.

Make sure u take away his belt and other things that he can use to commit suicide.

We want him to live in Nigeria prison.
will u keep quiet.ur girls have useless themselves by brain since 5,000BC
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by writeprof(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
hannysur8:
I pray money won't exchange hand, I don't trust Nigeria Police

Nobody will give the Police money. As sad as this case, watch out for the man's country asking that he be repatriated to his country to face the music. And the Nigerian govt will do it. End of case.
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is too early to comment. Jazz or juju will fail. They are many in Abuja looking for Paradise on earth. Some like to live American or European life in Nigeria running after expatriates. They like to live the life they see or watch on screen . They want to spend dollars or euro in Nigeria & get citizenship easily. They want Whites to finance their career & lifestyles. They want to live in the reserved places in Maitama, Asokoro, Parkview Estate, Banana Island and the likes at early age, those girls , some of them are lucky, they got those Whites supported by Jazz from their mothers & friends.

I wish them best of luck. Mind you, most of them still secretly keep their Nigerian boy friends.

1 Like

Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
the storyline went like this, I guess, did was cheating on him, (as expected, Haba the man is too old for the girl) so oyinbo man found out, so yawa con gas
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
babaolofin:
It is too early to comment. Jazz or juju will fail. They are many in Abuja looking for Paradise on earth. Some like to live American or European life in Nigeria running after expatriates. They like to live the life they see or watch on screen . They want to spend dollars or euro in Nigeria & get citizenship easily. They want Whites to finance their career & lifestyles. They want to live in the reserved places in Maitama, Asokoro, Parkview Estate, Banana Island and the likes at early age, those girls , some of them are lucky, they got those Whites supported by Jazz from their mothers & friends.

I wish them best of luck. Mind you, most of them still secretly keep their Nigerian boy friends.

maybe the oyinbo man found out she was keeping a Nigerian boyfriend, so yawa con gas, does the daughter even look like the man's
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by LEAFLET(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
hope he gets a good lawyer.. must have been really hurt... a lot of things on my mind.
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by izzou(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
fortune1968:
You have to be cautious .Can you cite cases like this that had faded off. Don't support criminals.

Who killed Funsho Williams? Bola Ige, and the rest?

This is Nigeria. Quote me by the end of this year showing me where this man has been sent to jail or killed

Even Evans that was notorious is still alive and sueing the same people that arrested him
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by Duokc: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
All disrespectful wives and children ought to be killed.
The man should be released, rubbish.
j

You are really an idiot...
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by Toide: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Donbosco46:
We also need to hear from him the reason he acted that way
make I hear word or better still keep shut,which reason go make am kill the daughter join a girl of 4yrs.
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by fortune1968: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
izzou:

Who killed Funsho Williams? Bola Ige, and the rest?

This is Nigeria. Quote me by the end of this year showing me where this man has been sent to jail or killed

Even Evans that was notorious is still alive and sueing the same people that arrested him
The cited cases here by you are somewhat different from this particular case .The suspect in the case at hand here is not as elusive as the one you have mentioned .In some of those cases ,there was no suspect at all .where it existed - they are remote suspect.All the police need do here is just tidying there evidences and hand this man to a hangman .
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
fortune1968:
The cited cases here by you are somewhat different from this particular case .The suspect in the case at hand here is not as elusive as the one you have mentioned .In some of those cases ,there was no suspect at all .where it existed - they are remote suspect.All the police need do here is just tidying there evidences and hand this man to a hangman .

Evans is not a suspect Abi?
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by edgecution(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
PenPrince07:
No longer Italian? Op, kindly verify your facts!

The name alone suggests he's danish. He cant be Italian. We still don't know how they were killed, the motive? Nigeria and junk journalism, if it does not involve money , they only copy and paste, they don't investigate.
Re: Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
koning:

The bolded is pure irrational, emotional garbage. If Mr. Nielsen was a Mr. Okonkwo, Hassan or Adebanjo he will get the same judicial treatment.

It's all about the nature of the crime and what led to it. Nothing racial here.
I will advice you to go to court when the case comes up to learn a thing or two. His race and origin is totally irrelevant to the judge and prosecutors.
Is my comment about the judicial system? ... or should I take this your comment as an emotional outburst? You must be naive to believe in this country justice is blind regardless if the accused is Black or White.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In Corporate Dress / Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies / Tiwa Savage Shares Her Hilarious 'first Words' Experience With Her Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.