Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nkechi Sunday Thanks God For Her Bumbum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday Thanks God For Her Bumbum (402 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday Thanks God For Her Bumbum by 9Ebisco: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Nkechi Sunday is mostly known for her big back side which has stirred a lot of nerves on the social media.

The actress recently declared her no 1 prayer point for the year 2018 saying she is looking forward to getting a good man that will be her husband.

Many people have gone out to acquire her free asset from God with money yet it cannot be measured to her natural gift.

The actress shared a photo which she flaunt her big back side and was all joyed as she thanked God for the gift.

“Father Lord thank you for giving me this BumBum Free of Charge**Adura Nla* JUDASI still showing on YOuTube Via APATATV…Lets Hit 500k views Soon Fam so I can stop making noise#TBT” Nkechi wrote.

Anita joseph who is also a big back sider like Nkechi Sunday could not hide her joy has she said; “Na true oh, some now they use money buy am, jesus you do well for us ooo.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/nkechi-sunday-thanks-god-for-her-bumbum.html

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes 16th Grand Child / Davido Pays For Surgery Of Airport Worker Around 15 Million / Acting Is More Of A Career Than Modelling Nollywood Actress And Video Vixen - Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.