Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,164 members, 7,900,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help (697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by hafizy: 3:53pm On May 08, 2010
hello forum , can someone help me , i applied for student uk visa and i was denied ,then i appeal,my appeal was allowed by the AIT, and i was told to wait for the embassy to call me for visa, although i applied in 2008 and was denied by the entry clearance officer. i want to know what will be required of me when i was called at the embassy, is it still the documents i used then or i have to go through the latest immigration rule!.because i was told by a friend that i will just go there with the
1 letter sent to me

2 my current admission letter

3 my international passport.

i will like to know if anyone has gotten a student visa whose appeal has been allowed as well
Re: I Need Help by justwise(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2010
hafizy:

hello forum , can someone help me , i applied for student uk visa and i was denied ,then i appeal,my appeal was allowed by the AIT, and i was told to wait for the embassy to call me for visa, although i applied in 2008 and was denied by the entry clearance officer. i want to know what will be required of me when i was called at the embassy, is it still the documents i used then or i have to go through the latest immigration rule!.because i was told by a friend that i will just go there with the
1 letter sent to me
2 my current admission letter
3 my international passport.
i will like to know if anyone has gotten a student visa whose appeal has been allowed as well
When is ur school resuming in the Uk? Do you still have money to cover ur school fees and maintenance fees? Current admission letter(Now called CAS)?
Re: I Need Help by hafizy: 4:10pm On May 08, 2010
@justwise , my school is resuming by september, 2010 although i deffered the admission , when i applied it was my sponsors account that i used , that was the rule then , but now the money can be posted to my account now, and the CAS letter will soon be sent to me although it has alreaday been posted. so JUSTWISE do you have anyone who has just been issued an antry clearance with this type of my situation, thanks for your reply so timely i appreciate it.
Re: I Need Help by justwise(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2010
hafizy:

@justwise , my school is resuming by september, 2010 although i deffered the admission , when i applied it was my sponsors account that i used , that was the rule then , but now the money can be posted to my account now, and the CAS letter will soon be sent to me although it has alreaday been posted. so JUSTWISE do you have anyone who has just been issued an antry clearance with this type of my situation, thanks for your reply so timely i appreciate it.

You are not alone on that, i have read alot of stories about the same issue here, get that CAS, the all the fees and maintenance money, £7200 for london and £5400 for outside london. If u are using sponsor's letter make sure that ur sponsor shares the same family name with you.
Re: I Need Help by hafizy: 4:43pm On May 08, 2010
my uncle whom is my maternal uncle is the one to sponsor me then , the money will be in my account soon but my question still remains if the embassy will apply the new immigration rule to allwoed appeal or just the former document i submit which was refused
Re: I Need Help by justwise(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2010
hafizy:

my uncle whom is my maternal uncle is the one to sponsor me then , the money will be in my account soon but my question still remains if the embassy will apply the new immigration rule to allwoed appeal or just the former document i submit which was refused

Wht was the reason for the refusal? They will apply the new immigration rules that was why i listed things u need to go with
Re: I Need Help by hafizy: 12:47pm On May 16, 2010
here am i again , @ justwise , i am happy to be here again , but vicjustice post to me but quite unfortunate i could not see it, please am looking forward if i could get the re-post

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dubai Visa For Atleast 2weeks / Holiday Short Let Needed In London / Great Packages For Honeymoon, Holidays And Business Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.