Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos (19191 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by vanessaRN(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018

Kenny Williams was the one of the few people who survived the fatal accident that happened along Benin Ore Road that claims over 80 life five (5) years ago.

See the pictures and what he wrote below.

It’s 5 years already and am still living ☺️☺️�oh thank you Jesus� for sparing ma life only out of more than 80 lives at Benin ore road accident! I know there’s God because I have been able to survive everything I’ve been through, with all the tough times and pains and am still living��� I’ve learnt to walk again through ma falling down, it helps to know you too can survive life☺️�

Am forever grateful to God, My beloved family, My friends and well wishers. I heart you all for all the love far� It’s ma day again☺️☺️CELEBRATE ME��

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/07/burnt-survivor-kenny-williams-makaveli-shares-before-and-after-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by vanessaRN(f): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Tezboi(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018
shocked

He is nw a full bearded gang.
Y is it dat weneva f*ck guys re in trouble, dat is wen dey remember d holy Bible. Dey won't even pray wif it bt instead, dey place it at d top corner of deir bed. Re u insinuating dat is gonna save u.... Anyways, u re lucky. Praise Jah
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by SenselessIdiot: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
You would be better off dead, smh
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by haywire07(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Getaway!! Don't fool us wit camera.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by MillionDollars: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Life’s too short to not cherish yourself
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
The guy don fresh pass some naija artiste sef like jesse jagz

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Olachase(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
check my signature abeg
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by franceezfresh: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jesus you love me too much o
Too much o
Too much o
Excess love oooo

4 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by ud4u: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Glory be to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
chinawapz:
Nothing special

I will help you to design your website
(0_8_1_3_0_76_73_57)

Asshole

5 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by timsbee(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by chinawapz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Asshole
What is wrong with you?
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ewu
I pray such calamity doesn't befall you..He goat

9 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by PrincessB1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
God is Great

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by satowind(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
He is really lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by PrincessB1(f): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Ewu
you dont av to stress yourself on dat fellow. He is behaving according to his moniker " SenselessIdiot " undecided

6 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by solpat(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
cool

Thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Reelmii: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Ewu
y are u talking to him when u know it is his name that is working for him, someone says his name is senselessidiot and u expect him to say something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by noeloge82(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
chinawapz:
Nothing special

I will help you to design your website
(0_8_1_3_0_76_73_57)

How do u say that there is nothing special in surviving a burn accident even with pics evidence and yet u want people to believe that there is something in u designing their website
Bro ur PR is not d best

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
chinawapz:

What is wrong with you?

Ask me that dumb question again?
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by frank317: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
I lost my fiance in that accident... i lost a piece of myself... my heart was broken... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Oxtertee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
U r indeed an idiot
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Caliphas55(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fr Edeh's Student. I remembered Caritas those days school with a difference
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by SUPERPACK: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Caliphas55:
Fr Edeh's Student. I remembered Caritas those days school with a difference
ngwa clap for yourself 1,2,3 finish.
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Rtopzy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
God is good
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by kingsleybrave(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:
I lost my fiance in that accident... i lost a piece of myself... my heart was broken... embarassed
SORRY BRO.IT REALLY HURT.
TAKE HEART
Re: Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thank God for your life like am thanking God now for saving me from a car accident early this morning...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Schoolgirl's Finger Amputated Following Injury From Practical / Senate Passes Anti-tobacco Bill, Culprits Could Get Up To 6 Months Jail Term / Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.