Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack (36802 Views)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits The Oba Of Benin / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Emperorawt(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
The Oba in the first pics be like.. Wetin dz one dey talk now a beg drop mic jare lol
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by vertueptime: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:

Go and learn checks and balances abeg i think you dont know the reasons why we have legislators sir please go and Google it i rest my case .

You know why I'm angry with him he is and English man. If not ok he is at least educated enough to show some initiatives to our problems in this country.

Im still amazed at how u think its sarakis job to provide security, u r truely biased nd ignorant
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Mayflowa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:
I often tell people that life is not a Nollywood movie.

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

I learnt this earlier in life.
The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Academic success is a little too overrated.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Bill Gates also dropped out and he is the richest man on earth.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.

Those guys you talked about are geniuses. They are academic geniuses. Do you know what it means to get into those guys? Forget they dropped out.
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Daviddson:
The difference between other countries and Nigeria is that when this sort of thing happen there, the leaders visit the people who were affected - in the hospital, on the street or even their home. But in Nigeria, they visit the traditional rulers of the town where it happened.

You're right. That handshake from Trump is enough to make her respond to treatment pretty fast.

Let's hope our leaders would learn such.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by abdool59(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2018
may God bless and protect the land of offa.
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Flaghouse1: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2018
xreal:
Offa looks more of Yoruba than Ilorin.

Offa is close to oshogbo, iwo
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by xreal: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Offa is close to oshogbo, iwo

No wonder, they should leave Kwara for Osun instead.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Flaghouse1: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
xreal:

No wonder, they should leave Kwara for Osun instead.

I wish it was so ...
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
201320142015ob:

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.
but what you're telling us now is to become criminals since nothing will happen,why are you saying as long as you're not making illegal moves again? I've seen a lot of people do bad and bad happens to them,a lot of promiscuous women are used for rituals and a lot infected with deadly diseases a lot having problems In their matrimonial home,what are you now talking about again? think before you type next time. all you mentioned only happens once in a while and not always like the reverse
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
the man on blue agbada on the t 3rd pic looks like Davido
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
the man on blue agbada on the t 3rd pic looks like Davido
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by pressplay411(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2018
201320142015ob:

The paradox of life.
The only missing piece in your stellar epiphany is the realisation of humanity's plight of vanity. To which the recognition of the Almighty is the only source of sanity.

I wish you good luck in your calculated risks but even more I pray you receive the Greater Grace to behold God's Glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.