Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects (36270 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by Airoflaw(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

SARS are only after Yahoo boys. And robbers are not Yahoo boys.

Moreover, robbers are armed while Yahoo boys are not.
SAR-Special Anti robbery squad
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
xreal:
I hope they didn't arrest the innocent ones.
of course they did. They probably just picked up young men they could lay their hands on
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by Kennyg101: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
baresywood:
My question is where is F(SARS)?
What's there duty?
Are they not suppose to spring in action within the period of operations?
This our country and propaganda!
them no go dey there, if na G boy now, them go dey flex muscle
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by gbagyiza: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
FreeWill01:
7 abandoned vehicles, 7 suspects hehe
Naija police can't fit disappoint

You got it..
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by peterphd(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
tdayof:

Reinforcement was sent from Ilorin to Offa. Reinforcement from MOPOL, CTU, SARS and anti kidnapping. To gather a tactical team in Nigeria, you'll need a minimum of 5-10 minutes for them to roll out of the state police headquarters.

Distance from Ilorin to Offa should also be considered .

The main problem here is why does Offa lack a formidable tactical team around? Plus, does this mean the Nigerian police lack patrol teams in a town like Offa? shocked

The country's security situation needs to be readdressed. I see ACP Kyari team arresting these guys soon.
You have so much faith in the police.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by xreal: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
of course they did. They probably just picked up young men they could lay their hands on

grin
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by sapele914(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
baresywood:
My question is where is F(SARS)?
What's there duty?
Are they not suppose to spring in action within the period of operations?
This our country and propaganda!
But you were amongst the people clamouring for them to scrap Sars some months ago all in your purported hatred for President Buhari,anything to undermine the President is what you follow just like governor wike?Today you are asking where was SARS?can't you comprehend,did you not read that 9 police personell were killed?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by sapele914(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
peterphd:

You have so much faith in the police.
The money they stole is too much they can't hide it,all the police need to do is catch one of them which won't be too hard,the more you are in number in a crime,the more likely one person will get caught then the whole cookie will crumble.

They are a bunch of desperate illiterates they killed too many people no way on earth they won't get them all,no one will protect them,the blood on the money is too much.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
xreal:

grin
but come to think of it... They asked owners of 7 cars recovered after the robbers abandoned them to come and claim their cars and now they have 7 suspects.... Hmmmm... Lemme not say what is on my mind sha.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by xreal: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
but come to think of it... They asked owners of 7 cars recovered after the robbers abandoned them to come and claim their cars and now they have 7 suspects. ... Hmmmm... Lemme not say what is on my mind sha.

You are very correct.
I didn't even think that way.

Chai!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2018
FreeWill01:
7 abandoned vehicles, 7 suspects hehe
Naija police can't fit disappoint
are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by gabby1002(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2018
2019 election is at the corner. Polithiecian are up looking for funds to buy our conscience during campaign.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by AreaFada2: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2018
niggi4life:
I can boldly say those 7 people are not in anyway part of the crime.

The real perpetrators would have ran away from the town to another place

Yep! The usually arrest youths randomly. Some may face years in prison without charge.

Pathetic.

I narrowly escaped such an arrest once. Bad boys stole a top military officer's car in the area.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects by Rilwayne001: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
So you believe they arrested the suspects na innocent people be that the real thieves de somewhere de enjoy their loot.

If they hadn't arrested anybody, your likes would say police are useless and toothless, now they arrested some people and you are saying they are not the real thieves. What can satisfy you Nigerians sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / 21-Year-Old Lady Was Killed By Boyfriend After She Dumped Him In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.