Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,156 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) (1750 Views)

Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment / PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Presents N3million Cheque To Family Of Late Chinedu Odojie / Group Urges Police Boss To Investigate Death Of Late Kano INEC REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by stephenduru: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR today presented a cheque of N3Million to the family of Kano Pillars player, late Chinedu Odojie who died after an accident on the 19th of February. He left behind his wife and 2 kids, and other siblings. Immediately after his death, Governor Ganduje promised to assist his family and today is fulfillment of that pledge.

Salihu Tanko Yakasai
Special Adviser New Media
Government House Kano
April 7, 2018

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/kano-governor-ganduje-gives-family-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by stephenduru: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cash? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by adadike(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thk u so much your Excellency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Donsoby(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
very good of him..........may his soul continue to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by BabaRamota1980: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
The gesture is very good. They need to improve the procedure and give her signed check, not hard currency.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Cash? lipsrsealed

Lol...you don't know Hausa-Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Kyase(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clinton9000:

Lol...you don't know Hausa-Fulani people.
Hausa/Fulani assisting some people since 1967

6 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Sctests: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
Hausa/Fulani assisting some people since 1967

Just the way they suyalizing your people in Benue. Abi are you a fake tiv man? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Kyase(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sctests:

Just the way they suyalizing your people in Benue. Abi are you a fake tiv man? cheesy
come make me fake na?
The same way the suyalize your people in ebony and enugu ba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Sctests: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
come make me fake na?
The same way the suyalize your people in ebony and enugu ba?

Hello, I don't need to make you fake, simply lift your arm and smell your armpit, I'm sure it smells musleem abooki, musleem abooki. cheesy grin

You can keep deceiving zombies that you are Tiv who supports fulanis even if they wipe out your lineage that the difference between an Enugu man and you. You remain a fake! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by intruxive(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Those udojis brothers will soon say its the woman who killed their brother, if u know what I mean grin
Cash is involved onugo tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good one Mr governor
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by GavelSlam: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2018
Hope the family would allow his widow utilise the money.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2018
...and he called a cameraman and made it an event

I take back my thank you biko.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Unluckrees(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
...and he called a cameraman and made it an event

I take back my thank you biko.

Atleast he has done something for the family.
What have you done?
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2018
It seems there is no way you can satisfy these Shildren of hate.

Just see how some of them are already looking for ways to criticise this kind gesture - no, the governor shouldn't have donated the money in cash but issued a cheque, why take pictures to publicise it ....etc.

Once money is involved, greed and envy sets in - hope they will treat this widow very well and allow her and her children benefit from the gift as intended.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Why not give her cheque instead of cash?

Anyway, nice gesture
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Lipscomb(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
You and me know that cash is very dangerous for her its just like you're calling gentle man on high way.
ItsMeAboki:
It seems there is no way you can satisfy these Shildren of hate.

Just see how some of them are already looking for ways to criticise this kind gesture - no, the governor shouldn't have donated the money in cash but issued a cheque, why take pictures to publicise it ....etc.

Once money is involved, greed and envy sets in - hope they will treat this widow very well and allow her and her children benefit from the gift as intended.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Lipscomb:
You and me know that cash is very dangerous for her its just like you're calling gentle man on high way.

She knows the way to the bank; Nigerians are good at handling cash; besides it shuts up anyone who may doubt that the money was given.
Re: Gov Ganduje Gives Wife Of Late Kano Pillars Player Chinedu Odojie N3m(pics) by Lipscomb(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Do you know maybe she have bank or not. And besides which bank open on Saturday? Finally what's your relationship with governor? Believe me the governor was trying to use the gesture to score a political cheap..
ItsMeAboki:

She knows the way to the bank; Nigerians are good at handling cash; besides it shuts up anyone who may doubt that the money was given.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ganduje Flags Off The Construction Of Dangi There Tier Interchange / We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina / BREAKING News: Omisore Wins Osun Guber Election ,prophet Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.