Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Where Is Jon B. ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Jon B. ? (1464 Views)

AUDIO+VIDEO: Jakuzzi (@iamjakuzzi) - Jon Mo / Problem - Andale Feat. Lil Jon (prod. By Jahlil Beats) / Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jon B. ? by RuuDie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2007
who knows where R&B crooner Jon B. is @ now. he used 2 be Babyface's protege & did some dope tracks like "some one to love" with Babyface, "pretty girl" & "are u still down" with 2pac.
wonder what's happened 2 d dude; he sure had some voice on him - d kind dat melts hearts!
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by PoDeep(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2007
JON b?
Dude's in Elton JOHN crib sucking on JOHN thomases!!!
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by Free(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2007
hes at ma house grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by gbadex1(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2007
. . . .drinking a bottle of sepe.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by maxjax(m): 3:12am On Mar 14, 2007
RuuDie:

who knows where R&B crooner Jon B. is @ now. he used 2 be Babyface's protege & did some dope tracks like "some one to love" with Babyface, "pretty girl" & "are u still down" with 2pac.
wonder what's happened to the dude; he sure had some voice on him - d kind that melts hearts!

i really luv tha track he made wit Pac,
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by ikamefa(f): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2007
maxjax:

i really love tha track he made wit Pac,

me too! that his voice is irresistible,its been a minute, wonder what hes up to now undecided
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by Cyclone5(m): 4:38am On Mar 14, 2007
I think he's got a new album coming out. He had an album out a couple of years ago with a collaboration with Beenie Man.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by mrmetoo(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2007
Robin Thicke kidnapped him, hid him in his basement and gobbled his blood.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by PoDeep(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2007
Wait til elton john catches that robin thicke sef!
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by tianshie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
Er. . . have you tried Clifford Orji's fridge?
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by PoDeep(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2007
@tianshie
Don't u think cliffy's fridge would be filled already?
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by tianshie(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
I know but Jon B's could be tha last head in grin
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by sugabelle: 11:33pm On May 07, 2009
OMG, I love(d) Jon B, esp Pretty Girl, best song in the world ever! Melts my heart every time. Wonder why he stopped singing stuff like that after a while. **sigh** those were the good ol' days.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by FBS: 9:23am On May 08, 2009
heard fire gutted his house and studio. bro had to take some off.
He will likely release something this year. some compilations maybe.

The guy was good sha.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2009
Jon B was the man back in the day. . . . don't listen to what people say, they don't know about you and me/ put it out your mind, cos its jealosy. . . . thats one of the best RnB tracks of all time.
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2009
Ibime:

Jon B was the man back in the day. . . . don't listen to what people say, they don't know about you and me/ put it out your mind, cos its jealosy. . . . thats one of the best RnB tracks of all time.

Yeah, those tracks are phew as well as "Pretty Girl", infact the "Cool Relax" album is one of the biggest RnB/Soul tracks till date!

He his one of the most slept on RnB dude

For me, Jon B is the real deal!

He dropped the last album, "Stronger Everyday" and that didnt garner much publicity where as it should have!

"Lately" is still one of the tracks that get me going! cheesy

Again he as laid back as he his, is chilling out somewhere, at least behaving himself and not getting in the public eye for the wrong reasons
cheesy
Re: Where Is Jon B. ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2009
FBS:

heard fire gutted his house and studio. bro had to take some off.
He will likely release something this year. some compilations maybe.

The guy was good sha.

Hez over the fire incident now and i guess he his just taking a break whilst pondering the next move!

He was massively slept on

If he had a better management team plus publicity guys, the case might be different!!!

(1) (Reply)

New Illbliss Single Aiye Po Gan Feat. Terry G / Mode9 Ft Od & Yq – Loke (exclusive) / Its Official-lord Of Ajasa Disses Da Grin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.