Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,362 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Make Your Man Super Happy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Man Super Happy In A Relationship (469 Views)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / How To Last Longer And Satisfy Your Spouse With Strong Man Super Giva Cream / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Man Super Happy In A Relationship by Newsedge: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
To make your man super happy in a relationship is the best thing. Super happy is the most important thing a relationship especially in Man life .

Relationships are about more than making someone happy. Making your partner happy in your relationship is obviously very important, but there are other crucial factors you need to pay attention to if you want to have a fulfilling relationship. These include shared experiences, a common connection, physical attraction and enjoying each other’s company.

Learn some new sex positions.

Just choose two to three that you’d like to try with your man. Then, the next time you’re both in bed together, surprise your man with them. If your man is usually the one who leads things in the bedroom it can be a little nerve-wracking, but just do it anyway. Read more.... http://newsedge.com.ng/make-man-super-happy-realationship/
Re: How To Make Your Man Super Happy In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
NO two men are the same therefore there are no set rules as to what makes a man happy.... women just have to fully be themselves and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Man Super Happy In A Relationship by highpriestess: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Instagram 4k Account Followed By Davido For Sale / How Can I Go About My Uncommon Movie Story / My Husband Drinks Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.