Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira (9626 Views)

Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director. / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You're just not ready to help your country. Your opinion is just devoid of sound reasoning.

The greatest help any patriot can give Nigeria now is to relieve Buhari of his duties and from there we can connect the dots to greatness ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by YouthsPC0: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:

The same way the hit the ground running from 1999 to 2015 abi. My brother use your sense na.... Do you want PDP to hit the ground and start running away with our collective wealth like they did from 1999 to 2015?

Can you name one single project initiated and completed by Apc in 3 years

if PDP Didn't hit the ground running How Come all we have 17 new federal Universities in 2 years Under Goodluck
How come u have a world class rail Abuja -Kaduna ,how come we have rice pyramids with Adeshina leading the AGRIC REVOLUTION OTHER THAN YOUR GRASS IMPORTING MINISTER, JUST SHUT UP and look for another job You are intellectually unsound for this BMC task you are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by rajiraymond(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
PDP should forget 2019.
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The greatest help any patriot can give Nigeria now is to relieve Buhari of his duties and from there we can connect the dots to greatness ..

If you think the best way to build a house is to first roof it then I can't help your stupidity. Please keep swimming in it.
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by ofuonyebi: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Power to the rougues..!

i can see them setting up a monkey who stole our commonwealth in one of their farms as the next president..

chei! mama peace....look at these fools at 40!
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by kolaaderin: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Nigerians are shouting ATIKU and IF its Gods Will he will be president in 2109 there is nothing the zombies can do about it

Fixed in his next life, not this 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Can you name one single project initiated and completed by Apc in 3 years

Go here and feed yourself with the information.

https://www.nairaland.com/4427610/president-buharis-initiated-on-going-wip
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by YouthsPC0: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Go here and feed yourself with the information.

https://www.nairaland.com/4427610/president-buharis-initiated-on-going-wip

honestly i pity you marketing an illiterate is hard work and when that illiterate is a complete failure that's double tragedy
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:

If you think the best way to build a house is to first roof it then I can't help your stupidity. Please keep swimming in it.

If you think we will leave a leaky , vampire bat and rat infested roof over our heads because of your selfish nature then I also can't help you ..Buhari is different from anybleader we have had in the past , the rest were incompetent but Buhari can be best likened to a blind , brainless , imbecilic elephant in a Chinaware shop ..
Re: 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira by Abuude: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
It doesn't matter what party, it is candidate dat matters. We don't want buhari back but Atiku in my opinion has very little to offer NIgerians cos he has shown he has no principles, this is a man who couldn't even decide wat party to belong to.If PDP want to stand a chance against buhari they need a fresh candidate with a clean history, we are tired of old dogs with old tricks. The power is in our hands vote for the leadership nt personality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenga Omotoso: Lagos Not Trying To Protect Tinubu With Anti-Graft Law / PDP National Convention To Hold October 29-30 / Invite Nnamdi Kanu For Discussion, Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.