Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,044 members, 7,928,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Truths You Didn't Know About Eternal Life - Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truths You Didn't Know About Eternal Life - Part 2 (338 Views)

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truths You Didn't Know About Eternal Life - Part 2 by bookmia(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
"And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son..." - 1 John 5:11‭ NIV

Today we will look at examples of those who manifested the Power of eternal life. Now, every disease or infection is represented in the blood! Doctors usually take blood samples to find out what is wrong with a person. Leviticus 17:11 says the life of every flesh is in the blood! So if a disease, germ or infection gets into a persons blood, it would affect the life and the system of that person! The affected blood carries the adamic life we got from our parents and it is this life that is affected by the disease But when we got born again, that adamic life that is easily corruptible was supplanted by the eternal life of God! THIS IS A FACT! The eternal life we received is incorruptible; it can't be sick or infected! This is a fact, and for it to work, you ought to accept it, believe it and learn to activate it in your life! Eternal Life resident and at work in you is a fact! Not believing it does not affect this reality!

Who are those who manifested the workings of eternal life in them.

#1: JESUS
The scripture above says "God has given us eternal life and that life (eternal life) is in his Son.' So Jesus had eternal life working in him.. The llfe in his blood was not the adamic sinful life, we all got from our parents - it was Gods life. Now we see eternal life, which cannot be sick or infected working in Jesus in Matthew 8:2-3 when he touched a man with a highly contagious disease called leprosy and yet, Jesus was not infected

"And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed." - Matthew 8:2‭-‬3 KJV

Those days, lepers were put outside the gate. In our days, they have their own community or colony at the outskirt of every town or village! Leprosy is known to be highly infectious and contagious. Yet Jesus touched this man and his blood was not infected! Why? Eternal life was at work in his blood

#2: PAUL (Acts 28:3-6)

Paul was bitten by a highly venomous snake! Everyone expected him to die! The snake venom was injected by the snake via bite into Paul's blood! The people didn't know that the life Paul carried in his blood was not the corruptible adamic life, but eternal life which has supplanted the old life! To the amazement of all, Paul just shook the snake into the fire and didn't drop dead as expected. No wonder he said "I am crucified with Christ nevertheless, I live, yet not I but Christ (The One in Whom is Eternal Life), Lives in me... And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith (assurance of the indwelling life and grace) of the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me!" - Galatians 2:20

No wonder Jesus said "These signs shall follow them that believe, in My Name ... they will pick up serpents and if they take any deadly thing, it will not harm them". Mark 16:17-18

The eternal life we have is not just for heavenly life, we have it in us here for a purpose! As Christians we ought to ask questions; study your bible; know who you are; what you have and where you are in Christ and WHY IT IS SO? This is how mysteries unfold and once we get the revelation and run with it, we become a testimony of God to others!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 / Any Al Sunah Residing In IBEJU LEKKI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.