Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) (58719 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by ClassicMG(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
how much is the salary of a party publicity secretary? if not stolen public money
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Election is near. The groom's suit in the 4th pix even looks lyk his ogas own
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Spain007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
holuwamosey:
Election is near

SURE
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala
when will lala marry?
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Richie580: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
i no fit laugh
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
If u know where dem done enter together...the things your driver knows madam sef no fit imagine am grin
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Maybe they are Gay Lovers?..
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
when will lala marry?

Lol!
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by mokt(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else believe when they hear PDP you just remember the word "lies"?
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:50am On Apr 08, 2018
alphacyborg:
Dear Money, You've been avoiding me lately. Are we fighting undecided
Did I offend you sad
If I did please let me know so I can apologize wink
I really miss you smiley

I swear e no go better for poverty cool
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2018
APC chieftain emulate from this pls.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2018
That's cool.
But all na for eye service

1 Like

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2018
2019 is around d corner
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
All these useless politrickians sha...nothing goes for nothing
when will this girl starts to appreciate in her life
anu e nse mi
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Floryangel8: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2018
The look in the second picture like, if no be election, this no go happen. Funny dudes.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2018
....zero fukks were given.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Bota: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
bennynaza:
I know people will say its for election or that the oga is just showing off.
Whatever be the case, I think it is really cool for the boss to do that for his employee. It shows he truly appreciates the mans service. Kudos to them both.

Plus the wife, I almost forgot

Bad idea. The driver will not be comfortable on his wedding day. He will not forget who is boss!
I think the intention is good though
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2018
timilehin95:
Wat should i say sef undecided complement of d season to d couple. Dis weed is not weedy
try Osun weed
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by BrotherJesu(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2018
did you say PUBLICITY SECRETARY.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Those guys still get money to this extend?
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
I won't say that it is for election

A man in my town, rich and a SAN for that.

As a respected man, whenever he attends functions, he will be served like a VIP that he is. But b4 he eats anything , his driver will eat exactly what he eats.

His reasons are.

That he only seats at the back while the driver do all the work.

That his driver makes sure he is alive by driving normal and avoiding road mishaps the best way he can as a man.

That it will be in vain, after eating all that and then die in an accident because the driver is hungry , thus not focusing.

That as his driver, 80% of his safety lies in the drivers hands as he is on the road most of the time due to the nature of his job.

He also said that , when his children were still in school that his drivers children school fees are paid b4 his own kids, so that nothing will be bothering him while driving.

He understands that his driver is playing a major role in his life, and he appreciates it in any way he can.

1 Like

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by abbiboy: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good sense of humor, only in DAT part of Nigeria big manrism doesn't flourish!!
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by tobis4christ: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2018
This is a great news.. I know Barr Ini as a humble, prayerful and benevolent leader. More grace dear as you keep touching lives. Wishing them a glorious and wonderful married life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.