Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

#bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast (1204 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by BishopIkedi: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017 housemates, Uriel Oputa, shared some hot bikini photos on Instagram some hours ago and someone decided to make negative comment about her breast.

The person wrote: "I love her but unfortunately Olympus has fallen"

And the reality star and singer replied. Telling him that she's beautiful and promised him that if he sees that her 'fallen breast' in really life he'll stand erected.

See the comments below.

Source: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaijas-uriel-oputa-replies-fan-who.html

Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by swiz123(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
I am extremely smart,

I have never relied on my body

My husband will love me for more than my breast

I'm a hustler, I have a good heart, I can cook

My ass is amazing.....

See aggressive marketing grin grin grin

Aunty Uriel is now a desperado in search of a husband

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by timilehin95(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Make i park my lorry for hia grin
Don't mind d guy below he has nothing good to say.
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by midolian(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin grin

In an attempt to 'slay' and be in news, she got this.. grin grin

The hunger for attention wont make women understand..

Only few people know that naturally, some of you were born with saggy breasts.. but you dont have to seek attention by exposing them in anyway. By doing this, you ll end up giving reasons on why the breasts are the way they are to people not deserving to know..

In those days, the condition of a woman's breasts is only known by a man..or maybe two..and thats her husband...and maybe some bastard peeping on her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by IdeyFindWife: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dis geh & dis her "twins" sef cool

The way she spends more time defending them than her career sef, you would think they were the ones doing the work, she the PR. (But, who's to say they're not working grin

And see the body-shaming aprokos too, secretly wishing to change places and still hating, smh
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by Kampack: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
all these epistle for one little negligible comment that could be overlooked. Sometimes silence is more golden.
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by princechurchill(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
She failed as a student of marketing

Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
How many of you have noticed that nairaland mods love boobs so much that they dont know how to hide it.

Lalasticlala will push every thread starting with cleavage down to boobs to front page.

Mynd44 will not close duplicate threads with boobs. Never! undecided
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by LesbianBoy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Someone is selling her market

Ayam this....Ayam that

Gbenu e soun jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by phemmyfour: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Her fallen Breast is overshadowing her
Re: #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast by ClintonEmex: 3:37am On Apr 08, 2018
What do you expect when you post seductive pictures like that? For them to clap for you? Anyway that's the way most of them do their marketing and stay relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid ’s Latest Achievement On Social Media / Davido And South Africa’s Cult Clash Experience / Jidenna Speaks On The Death Of Xxxtentacion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.