Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,523 members, 7,948,025 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Khloe Kardashian Packed For Labour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Packed For Labour (646 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I / PHOTO: Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Cradles Her Growing Bump While Watching Her Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Packed For Labour by divvy: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
http://www.divvysblog.com/2018/04/khloe-kardashian-packed-for-labour.html
Khloe Kardashian is all packed for when she goes into labour.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is expecting her first child with her partner Tristan Thompson and is ready to go to the hospital at the drop of a hat.
In a post on her app, she wrote: ''When it comes time to go to the hospital to deliver my baby girl, I'll be ready. Of course, I'm already packed up and have been for a while, LOL. I knew exactly what I wanted to put in my hospital bag - lots of comfy things for me and for her! See what was on my checklist!

Re: Khloe Kardashian Packed For Labour by scaramenga: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
This one never born since abi na anoda pikin be this
Re: Khloe Kardashian Packed For Labour by divvy: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
still the first baby

(1) (Reply)

Mr P And Hushpuppi Spots Washing Their Feet With N20million Naira Wine "Video / Drake's Benevolence In God's Plan Video: Can A Nigerian Artist Pull Such Stunts? / Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin speaks on contentment in a time when it is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.