Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? (2020 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Lady Goes Braless In See-through White Gown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

your father and your useless mom don't know why they're reffered to as western countries. .idiot
Hahahahahahaa, am sure u can never qualify to be their house help am sure u'll beg them to be their househelp, that is if u can ever get to the level of meeting them or coming close to where they are in ur life time. Like I said defining a "western country" is a difficult thing to do and it covers a large scope, from culture to politics to religion to economical growth etcetra. So learn well b4 using a word so dat u don't run into trouble like u did today.
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
U even getting confused, hahahahahaa, my plot is working, because I was hitting Japan u deleted it. Hahahahahahaa, u see d problem. So much for what u knw, not even confident of it. Next time don't start quoting abuse. My quest is complete now.

Guy wetin this babe do you na?
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

your father and your useless mom don't know why they're reffered to as western countries. .idiot

Babe you sha sabi insult person ooo. E no good abeg. Wear anything you like but make you try to ignore if e dey boil you for mind. Biko
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Guy wetin this babe do you na?
The girl keeps posting rubbish and claiming to know everything. The one that vex me well well was saying "every lady in western countries wears it". That was when it piqued me to know how much she knows about "western countries" and claiming to have been there. And if I had continued what I was doing, u'll notice she doesn't know what "western countries" stands for.
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
The girl keeps posting rubbish and claiming to know everything. The one that vex me well well was saying "every lady in western countries wears it". That was when it piqued me to know how much she knows about "western countries" and claiming to have been there. And if I had continued what I was doing, u'll notice she doesn't know what "western countries" stands for.

Well, NL is mostly a faceless forum. Worst thing is she deletes this account and open another one with the monicker TheNotSoUpsetGirl. Lol

Anyway, she did claim she has been to have "been there". Her words sorry, because you aren't privileged enough to travel to Europe or America doesn't mean you should pour your frustrations on me because I've been there. Still that doesn't give her the right to make such universal statement. First of all she hasn't been to ALL Western nations. Two, she certainly didn't see all the weddings that took place while she was there. Three, I doubt if she interviewed the brides whose weddings she attended and confirmed that they were not virgins but wore white anyway.

I guess her lesson today is that she should be wary of using the words such as "all", "every", and of making universal statements.

But I like your composure sha. You stuck to your gun. Never allowing her insults to distract you. Keep it up bro.

The girl sha sabi insult. Jesu!) But her redeeming quality be say she fine small. Maybe na wetin dey upset her. Who knows.
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Well, NL is mostly a faceless forum. Worst thing is she deletes this account and open another one with the monicker TheNotSoUpsetGirl. Lol

Anyway, she did claim she has been to have "been there". Her words sorry, because you aren't privileged enough to travel to Europe or America doesn't mean you should pour your frustrations on me because I've been there. Still that doesn't give her the right to make such universal statement. First of all she hasn't been to ALL Western nations. Two, she certainly didn't see all the weddings that took place while she was there. Three, I doubt if she interviewed the brides whose weddings she attended and confirmed that they were not virgins but wore white anyway.

I guess her lesson today is that she should be wary of using the words such as "all", "every", and of making universal statements.

But I like your composure sha. You stuck to your gun. Never allowing her insults to distract you. Keep it up bro.

The girl sha sabi insult. Jesu!) But her redeeming quality be say she fine small. Maybe na wetin dey upset her. Who knows.
Hahahahahaa, her insults distracting me? For insult to get to me, it depends on the individual in question, it will take a higher personality to pin me to d wall with insult. Or maybe someone more intelligent than her. Abusing people's parent has alot to tell abt urs.
The thing is, she hasn't gone beyound her state. The moment u go to one of these countries, ur thinking is bound to change. Initially the way I criticize everything about Nigeria thinking the outside world is perfect changed drastically. Some weddings in the "western world" the bride just go on a beautiful clothing which is nt white, am sure she doesn't know. Many people don't know that the word "all" "every" etc is universal. Written words has alot to tell just that many are nt aware.
Re: Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? by stormborn28(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Japan, all EU countries and Australia.

don't disturb me if you know nothing
Australia , Japan western countries ? Heheheheheeee .... You need to go back to class... Your geography was damn poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub / My Husband Needs Anal SEX , My V Is Still Tight , Read Husband’s Reply - 18+ / Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.