Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:06 AM

#bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy (999 Views)

#BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy by EdificationBoss: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Nigerian power couple,2Face and Annie Idibia partied last night with ex-BBNaija housemates,Teddy A and Bam Bam.

Their homecoming party took place at 2Face’s nightclub,Rumours.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-the-idibias-pictured-with-bamteddy/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy by OneCorner: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
critics shouting teddy toilet on nairaland are still looking for free 2cups of rice to cure dere starvation diz morning grin
Re: #bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy by itspzpics(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Celebrity couple
Re: #bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy by princechurchill(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
Bam bam is ugly no argue me pls look well
Re: #bbnaija: The Idibias Pictured With Bamteddy by JohnnyBling(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
princechurchill:
Bam bam is ugly no argue me pls look well
I no argue

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Nigerian Male Barbie Bobrisky Looks Like A Doll As Davido Propose To GF / Miracle Fainted Immediately He Emerged The Winner (photos) / Photos From Susan Peters’ 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.