Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation (10749 Views)

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time / NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Kokolet11: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Matinoh:

he asked me a question and I answered as it relates to my case.
U don't expect any school to be submitting very few forms everyday to jamb office. They need to accumulate it, hence the delay.
Schools are currently making the process fast because of the anticipated NySC mobilization.
ok
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by obedfynez(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello do you have any idea if Jamb regularalization diferences would stop ones name for coming out for posting ..tho I was mobilised and done with registration but rescheduled for July as been notified on my dash Board please any advice would b of help I need to go this July.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by obedfynez(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello do you have any idea if Jamb regularalization diferences would stop ones name for coming out for posting ..tho I was mobilised and done with registration but rescheduled for July as been notified on my dash Board please any advice would b of help I need to go this July.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by kolinz01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
HELP PLEASE
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by kolinz01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
kolinz01:
i did jamb reg, bt in my admisn leter my surnam was splt incortly by 1 leter, d cafe guy said it cn b corectd b4 nysc, i dnt knw wt 2 do, pls hlp
REPLY PLEASE
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Matinoh: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
obedfynez:
Hello do you have any idea if Jamb regularalization
diferences would stop ones name for coming out for
posting ..tho I was mobilised and done with registration but rescheduled for
July as been notified on my dash Board please any
advice would b of help I need to go this July.
My dear you have absolutely nothing to worry about so long as you have registered.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by amchidozirim(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2019
Pls I've done my jamb regularisation and I submitted the indemnity form and the other that contains the amount of 10k to the institution Since 2nd week of last month(April) and uptill now I have not gotton any reply or mail from jamb... What should I do
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by osmanfatai: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
i think am okay by those rules listed above.
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by osmanfatai: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello! pls i did my jamb regularisation 2016 nd i wasnt told or have d idea dat we are getting any code frm jamb via d email, so nw i want to obtain my utme form nd was asked of d code nd i tried logging in via d email nd nw d site has been shut down hw do i get a new email so as to get d code pls.?
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by dioraS: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2022
isaacsegun:
I'm a D.E student, so I did jamb regularisation recently in other to correct the date of birth that I registered while I was filling the D.E form back then. What is bothering me now is that while I was at the cafe to do regularisation, the details that the cafe man collected from me was that of the polytechnic where I finished instead of the one on the jamb D.E form and besides, the place where he suppose to fill the jamb pin for "jamb previous reg. number" he left it blank. pls, those that have idea on jamb regularisation should kindly explain how it's been done so I can know the next step to take cuz I don't want my money to be a waste.

Please I will like to know how you solved this, because I am in a crazy fix right now. I graduated and got mobilized and then realized there was a huge mistake in my date of birth on my DE form, I don’t know if I can use the regularization process to change it and if the DE date will still appear on my transcript
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by ebenezer880(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2023
dioraS:

Please I will like to know how you solved this, because I am in a crazy fix right now. I graduated and got mobilized and then realized there was a huge mistake in my date of birth on my DE form, I don’t know if I can use the regularization process to change it and if the DE date will still appear on my transcript

How did u do this
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Oseiwepat: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
@etcme

Good day! I’m a DE student and I just applied for a DOB change at jamb office and the cafe guy said to fill the information jamb sent to my profile and also upload the documents he said that was required ( he didn’t upload them in my presence ). My fear now is I’m seeing in your post that I’m supposed to take a form or printout a slip he give me to take to my school which he didn’t give me. Please I need your help because I’m so confused
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by Oseiwepat: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
@etcme

I haven’t been able to do my Regularization because jamb said my school (AAU) is having issues with jamb and not submitting names of admitted students of 2018/2019 please, how do I also go about this
Re: Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation by etcme(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Oseiwepat:
@etcme

I haven’t been able to do my Regularization because jamb said my school (AAU) is having issues with jamb and not submitting names of admitted students of 2018/2019 please, how do I also go about this

Sorry, I don't know about their mode of operation these days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This? / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.