Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) (54425 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
dematino:
I just came back from Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna. I can tell you Northerner's are not happy with Buhari. They're ready to vote him out because the hunger in their land is much now. But the only problem they have is that they will vote a Northerner/Muslim. I have videos of their childrens,Almajiri I took on the streets of Katsina, Sokoto. They said they were better with PDP/Gej govt.

PDP will present a northern Muslim in 2019 presidential election.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by tinktanker: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Redoil:
Like 4 apc
Share 4 pdp
all this likes and share don't win or lose election bruv. get ur pvc n vote this goddam cow � out
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by wyqay: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
the fact is that how many have pvc?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by suremanpatriot: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari is from kastina,yaradua is from kastina! How come na onlly kastina ppl dey rule naija?
they should do the constitution properly such tht one tribe cannot rule irrespect of party affiliation. Haha! A country with 774 ethnic groups bein ruled repeatedly by one tribe?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by newslifeop: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by sapele914(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2018
psucc:
Being deceived and yet you see food to eat is better than an Association of Past Criminals who doesn't care about your living. Where hunger spares they sent in herdsmen
Hate and propaganda,Bigotry rooted in ignorance,Hater you can keep hating at least the President is fair it shows how the President respects the rule of law to allow a rally for the good of our democracy,tomorrow they will say the President is biased.

Damned if the President does, damned if The President dosen't,he can't please you?you never supported him from day one so all you can do is wail to console yourself?Why not go and join jonathan in retirement in yenegoa?Mr Empty Barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Enice(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2018
dematino:
Things has changed now.Let me tell 2015 election was election BTW North vs South,2019 Election is election BTW North vs North. In 2015 election Northerner just want Gej out of the govt.

I just came back from Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna. I can tell you Northerner's are not happy with Buhari. They're ready to vote him out because the hunger in their land is much now. But the only problem they have is that they will vote a Northerner/Muslim. I have videos of their childrens,Almajiri I took on the streets of Katsina, Sokoto. They said they were better with PDP/Gej govt.
keep decieving yourself with this silly PDP statement that "Nigerians are hungry". Nigerians are not hungry, it is lazy Nigerians and PDP that is hungry. Even in America, there is "NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN". You went to Sokoto, Kaduna, Kastina etc to ask almajiris if they were hungry, hmmm. Has there ever been a time in this nation when almajiris are not hungry? Like I said before, farmers are smiling to the banks. There has never been a time when the land refused to produce food or is there a famine? No.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by psucc(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Sorry I can't buy in to your blind followership
sapele914:
Hate and propaganda,Bigotry rooted in ignorance,Hater you can keep hating at least the President is fair it shows how the President respects the rule of law to allow a rally for the good of our democracy,tomorrow they will say the President is biased.

Damned if the President does, damned if The President dosen't,he can't please you?you never supported him from day one so all you can do is wail to console yourself?Why not go and join jonathan in retirement in yenegoa?Mr Empty Barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by godliman: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
davit:
People Deceiving People
It is better than ppl killing ppl
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by jelove(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When would politicians realize that large crowds mean nothing?
It could be a rented one.
No na rented cows nonsense
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I don't have Akara paper.
Go & look for one boy!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics) by Dandavido: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
YOUR FATHER NYAS. IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari / Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.