Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

WinThrill Network Is A Scam - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WinThrill Network Is A Scam (21979 Views)

Why Pi Network Is The Future. / Pi Network Is Currently Worth $50 Per Pi, You Can Now Use 1 Pi To Buy 1bag Of Ri / Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by manmustwac(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
adomuwiner:
Winthrills is dead
How do you know? Evidence please?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by easiaq(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmm 4months on the run now winthrills yet to pay me,pls anyone with useful info on what is going on,with wtn?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Valentino2018(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please add me to any winthrill group 09032191590
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Winthrills is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
omonuhabi:

Some ppl are just stupid. They will just type anything they like out of ignorance.

How can u come here and make a categorical statement that winthrill is a scam.

I wonder who introduce you to the system in the first place.

What do u even know about the network?

Do u know it has been on for over seven years and operating successfully without the likes of you.

So pls next time shut up if u know nothing about something. Idiot.

You don't need to call him names.

Correct him simple

He might have invested his last dime. grin

2 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by ogbutony(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys,any new development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Iamabod(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
We are sincerely sorry for the delay in payment over some months now. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this caused you. The delay was caused by circumstances that are beyond our control. While we take full responsibility for our mistake, We would like to assure you that this delay is temporary. We have already put a plan into effect to ensure that this does not happen again in the long term.

While all other member activities such as Advertising and member to member transfer will continue normally, we will be cancelling new withdrawal requests starting August due to the overload of payout backlog. This is so that we can clear our backlog in time before accepting new payout requests. We know that this will be displeasing to many, but this has to be done to ensure our plan for a more stable and reliable platform as we all used to know it, is achieved.

We apologize again for the delay and thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,

Winthrills Network Management.

2 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by FreakSonar(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Iamabod:
We are sincerely sorry for the delay in payment over some months now. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this caused you. The delay was caused by circumstances that are beyond our control. While we take full responsibility for our mistake, We would like to assure you that this delay is temporary. We have already put a plan into effect to ensure that this does not happen again in the long term.

While all other member activities such as Advertising and member to member transfer will continue normally, we will be cancelling new withdrawal requests starting August due to the overload of payout backlog. This is so that we can clear our backlog in time before accepting new payout requests. We know that this will be displeasing to many, but this has to be done to ensure our plan for a more stable and reliable platform as we all used to know it, is achieved.

We apologize again for the delay and thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,

Winthrills Network Management.

Is this legit news from Winthrills?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Mendelssohn(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
FreakSonar:

Is this legit news from Winthrills?

Yes. That's a mail sent to all investors yesterday morning.
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Mendelssohn(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
adomuwiner:
It is still a big scam,pls, run away from them

This guy is probably the greatest cynical noisemaker I've ever come across in my present incarnation. He subscribed on winthrills just some few months ago and he is making the most reverberating noise at the slightest constraints. From my experience so far, people with infinitesimally meagre investments are always the loudest and panicky. Please take to this my sincere advice sir.... If you think winthrills will pay this month, you are only deceiving yourself but surely, the surprises of September will be incredible. So once you are eventually paid your change you have requested for, kindly sell your capital and opt out to avoid these ugly rants.

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by kelvachy: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please add me to any of d vibrant winthrills group chats. I' m interested in investing :08034108918
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by kelvachy: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Can someone please add me to any of d vibrant group chats? 08034108918
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
add me to winthrills group 08151000728
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Withrills is a big scam,stay away

2 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by msanda(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mendelssohn:

This guy is probably the greatest cynical noisemaker I've ever come across in my present incarnation. He subscribed on winthrills just some few months ago and he is making the most reverberating noise at the slightest constraints. From my experience so far, people with infinitesimally meagre investments are always the loudest and panicky. Please take to this my sincere advice sir.... If you think winthrills will pay this month, you are only deceiving yourself but surely, the surprises of September will be incredible. So once you are eventually paid your change you have requested for, kindly sell your capital and opt out to avoid these ugly rants.

Oyibo! That's a lot of English.
The OP has every right to be upset though. Even if he only invested N5,000. Considering the hassle they put you through (you can only withdraw on certain days, you need to get stamped bank statement, etc.) Then all of a sudden, radio silence for 4 months. Not acceptable from any legit business. If a bank did that, we'd bring down fire and brimstone in the banking hall and fill newspaper pages with calls for CBN to step in.

3 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Patriot9: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
david22uu:

Don't say so. Your money will come ... mine took 19days to get paid... which month did you withdraw... will like to add you to a group where you will not need to withdraw... You just sell your profits
pls add me with 08139042573
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Maoujy: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please add me to any group. 0.8.0.6.9.1.9.1.3.7.0

thank you.
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Exclu: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
It is unfortunate to note that @Mendelssohn is not seeing what Winthrills are doing. I don't think Winthrills will pay anything this September 2018. They are not telling us any plan how to pay the investors withdrawals since April 2018 and some, since March 2018. They have not brought out new investments. They keep promising to settle soon, for the past 6 Months, with no settlement and has sent investors that want to withdraw into huge embarrassing state!!! By now cancelling all withdrawal requests, they have dashed investors hopes because, they are not telling anybody how they want to pay outstanding ones. An open ended cancellation of withdrawal requests, without a definite date to lift the cancellation, is nothing, but scary!!! Where do they intend to get the funds to pay when they are not bringing new investments. I suspect that the end is here for Winthrills Crowdfunding, as it has been grossly mismanaged by Winthrills officials and it will take a miracle to get back on track. That is my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by ThankGod2018: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09929373/officers

Check out Winthrills’ company registration history.
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by philsone: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mnnn...Vulnerable Nigerians; with the massive wave of misfortune that swept away many unfortunate citizens over a year ago courtesy of MMM, one would expect that any investment offer will be dully scrutinized....but it's not so, people keep jumping blindly at such glamorous offers only to crash suddenly and followed with biting of fingers...

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by ThankGod2018: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Patiently waiting ! Winthrills
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
All those rogues who are defending winthrills are fraudsters

4 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by loskally(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Another MMM in disguise..RIP winthrill network

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by winkmart: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
david22uu:

Don't say so. Your money will come ... mine took 19days to get paid... which month did you withdraw... will like to add you to a group where you will not need to withdraw... You just sell your profits

Hello, can I get access to the group
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by winkmart: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
rubyio:

Unfortunately, you won't return to swallow your vomit when WinThrills pays you. To clear your doubts, here is latest payment proofs from our whatsapp group.

No need to argue, WinThrills is not a get rich quick scheme and they are affected by economic laws. So, if you are looking for a perfect company, WinThrills is not for you.

I need to join
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by david22uu(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2018
winkmart:

Hello, can I get access to the group

nooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / SEC On Proliferation Of Unregistered Online Investment And Trading Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.