Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? (2847 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by UDUJ(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:
Is it possible for a girl to be 10weeks pregnant and don't even know she's taken in,although she use to have raw sex with her bf,she just found out she has been pregnant for awhile ,claiming she use to have irregular periods most times that's why she didn't detect it on time....she's scared,her boyfriend is scared...their parents are no nonsense elders in lords chosen....guys any advice for them??

It most certainly can happen.

Some women continue to have period like bleeding even when they are pregnant, so one of the most obvious signs of pregnancy does not occur for them.

If a woman is already overweight, there may be a light weight gain, but not enough to suspect pregnancy.

I have known two cases where the woman had a very advanced pregnancy before she realized. The first was around seven months pregnant, and the other one was a colleague of mine who was almost due giving birth about two weeks later.

The first woman already had two children, and this was her third, so she was no stranger to pregnancy. Her periods had continued. She gained a bit of weight, but not much.

My colleague was a fairly overweight person, and had one child who was by then about 7 years old. She did not gain weight, nor did her weight distribution change. Her baby was not large. She was most certainly not planning a child, but contraception failure gave her an unexpected baby.

So my good friend it's possible. There are a few women who through the whole pregnancy still see their period, never gain weight (Belly bump) and never have morning sickness.

Tell your friend to start planning for the baby cause I don't support abortion smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stevyne:
Wetin deh baffle me na the way teenagers take they mess up themselves. naso one 15yr old boy 4 my lungu deh talk say e get 3 exs and he don shag them already..

kids don bad now
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The lady should inform her parents. They shouldn't attempt anything that will put her life in danger pls

Adolescents are always prone to explorations ....that's the period the body starts sex producing hormones so I wouldn't blame teenagers much
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by DavidEsq(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

I'm not the one.... I help non members post their issues anonymously
Story. Who wants to beat u dat u are denying ur very bele.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Holywizard: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don dey suck and rub prick for yansh since my primary school days
Stevyne:
Ah just tire for teenagers nowadays. when i was 16 as a boy i no sabi wetin dem they use preek do aside urinating. Make them carry there cross, make i carry my own
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

Adolescents are always prone to explorations ....that's the period the body starts sex producing hormones so I wouldn't blame teenagers much
I know. I'm not blaming them, I probably did worst in my time. Let them allow grownups help them.
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Cadec007(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
when some women dont even know they are pregnant until the day they have the baby, you are here talking 10weeks?!
smh!

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Cadec007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
DavidEsq:
Story. Who wants to beat u dat u are denying ur very bele.

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Cadec007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Holywizard:
I don dey suck and rub prick for yansh since my primary school days

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The lady should inform her parents. They shouldn't attempt anything that will put her life in danger pls

well.....parents have been informed they they took them to their pastor who flogged the living daylight out of them and untop of that ....their parents disowned them and sent them packing that they are cursed and are an abomination.
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Passy089:

well.....parents have been informed they they took them to their pastor who flogged the living daylight out of them and untop of that ....their parents disowned them and sent them packing that they are cursed and are an abomination.
Are you joking?
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Passy089:
Is it possible for a girl to be 10weeks pregnant and don't even know she's taken in,although she use to have raw sex with her bf,she just found out she has been pregnant for awhile ,claiming she use to have irregular periods most times that's why she didn't detect it on time....she's scared,her boyfriend is scared...their parents are no nonsense elders in lords chosen....guys any advice for them??
very possible especially if the periods are irregular. some dont even know they are pregnant until like 4 months
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by vivie01(f): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Passy089:

I dont buy this story. Try again undecided smiley
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Collins0609(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yes,its not up to four months when it had developed into baby;now its stil blood
Passy089:

is it still possible? are u certain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction / What Is The Best Way To Catch A Cheating Spouse Who Is Very Clever? / Abuja Based Lawyer Reportedly Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.