Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,899 members, 7,966,342 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (435595 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ayanfe29(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Silver 1996.....
Good piece you have going on there.... I enjoyed POHB too
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ayanfe29(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Silver 1996.....
Only Nora Roberts has the literary will-power to make me keep turning pages like this.You're talented I must confess.
More ink to your pen and more MB to your phone.

I'm team Pious ooooo... Pious might end up marrying Claude and not Giselle.

Please, update us more on Mogula,I miss Katherine,Vuga and Adesa.

P.S: It took me about three sleepless nights to read through.

Keep up the good work!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 196

Mad as a maggot, hopping mad, spitting rancid saliva with each maliciously punctuated word, clenched teeth, facial muscles twitching, narrowed eyes, hitting wildly with windmill-like arms, she slammed the bars, face like thunder, a face dark as gathering storm clouds...

She was rigid with fury, clasped hands, flushed and mottled neck, red in the face, crimson face, lost temper, shouting, yelling, violent, hitting, kicking, regret, grief, self-disgust, self-loathing, remorse, insecure, clumsy aggression, disturbing.....

Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in her small narrowed eyes as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge......

She burst out tears when she thought about her son..., she can't be here, she has to take care of her son.....
She slammed the bars again and gave a loud cry....

A constable quickly walk to her side.... "Why are you disturbing the peace of this station....? He yelled

Zara curl her lips, tiny drops of tears sipping their way out of her eyes.... "Am innocent, you have to understand me.. I was set up... "

The constable didn't bother replying, he just opened the gate and he pushed her out....

"Are you letting me go....?she ask anxiously

"No...., you're going to the interrogation room.... "

"No no.. I need to go, my son is all alone, i need to go.... "

The constable didn't bother replying, he just pushed her to the interrogation room.....

Zara brows flickered the moment she walked into the room.., a reminder of what she'd done crawled it's way back into her head....

She quickly drop down on the chair and sob heavily...
The door opened again and Kess walked in....
Kess swallowed when he saw the tears in her eyes...., he wonder why a killer would be crying.....

"Am inspector Kess... "He said sitting opposite her....

He grunts when Zara gave way to more tears... ,he quickly deep his hand in his pocket and tossed an handkerchief to her...... "Clean your tears, i need you to think properly before answering any of my questions.... "

"Questions...!, She sniff again and more tears drip down...... "Am innocent, that witch set me up.... "

"Are you referring to the queen.....?

"Yes...., she set me up, am innocent.... "She blared out..

Kess blinked and reclined his back on the chair.... "Are you saying the queen killed her own husband.....?

"Yes... "She replied shapily..... "he wasn't only her husband, he was the father of my son.... "

"I heard it was the queen's food that was poisoned..

"That witch knew Desmond was going to eat the food...... "Zara cut in furiously.... "Everything that happened was planned... Just for me to take the blame.... "

"So you saying the queen wanted you out of the picture.....?

"Yes.., because she was jealous i have a son for the king, something she can never have...

"Can never....! Kess intoned........."You must hate her so much to say that... "

"Just listen to what am saying..., she knew my son is going to become the king, she threatened me that my son will never become king..., so she set me up to get me out of the way..... "

Kess gritted..... "I don't see how she'll keep the throne with that...., she doesn't have any son, so who's going to sit on the throne if not your son.... ?

Zara curl her lips.... "You're twisting this whole thing aren't you.., no one wants to believe me because she's the queen isn't it.... ?

Kess scoffs.... "Even the queen is not bigger than the law.... "

"Then why aren't you arresting her.., why am i here instead of her....?

"Because all evidence points at you... "

"I was set up.... "She latched out...., she swallowed, calming her nerves....

"Do you know what anger does to a person....?

Zara sniff but didn't reply...

Pious suck his teeth.... "Anger is a silent huntress that looms in the night, ready to strike when you least expect it. She hovers over you like morning fog, clouding your judgment. She deceives you whenever she wills. You see a threat and she sees a game. One moment it's there and the next it's gone, leaving a trail of regret. And, with someone else's blood on your hands......"

Zara curl her lips., that moment she poisoned the food rushed back into her head...... "You think i did it, don't you....?, she sniff and more tears drip down.... "You think i killed the father of my child.... "

Kess jut his chin.... "I heard he left you for five years,leaving you alone to carter for his son...., you must have felt something for those five years....., this great anger must have churned within you..... "

"You will be angry if you were in my shoes.... "She countered.... "But i loved him, why would i kill the man i love.... ?

"You can't kill the man, but you can kill the woman he's with...., jealousy..., anger for him not showing you the concern you want because of her...., those things must have driven you to the edge..... "

"I was pushed to the edge but i didn't kill him., she did.... "She yelled

"I've known the queen for a long time....

"Oh, here it comes.., of course no one will believe me because she's the freaking queen of this kingdom, the untouched one, she goes free while the innocent one goes to jail... "

"Can you swear you're innocent....?

She curled her lips..., anger choking her.... "Do i even have to prove myself again.., am already condemned.. "

"You're not condemned yet...., you must know the weight of the evidence that points you as the murderer.... "

"Those evidence were planted...., why would i put a bottle of poison in my make up bag..."

"Are you indirectly saying you did use a bottle of poison..?

"Am not saying that... "She countered......"Am just exonerating myself from this accusations laid against me... "

"Every guard and maid we interrogated in reference to your issue all said similar things... "

"That i killed the father of my child...? She queried

Kess grunts... "No..., that you always fight with the queen... "

"We're women hovering over one man.., that happens... "

"Of course it happens...., until one gets angry and acts irrationally.... "

"I didn't poison the king's food.... "

"Yoi keep saying the king...., we're talking about the queen...

"I didn't poison her food..... "She yelled..

Kess sigh.... "Why don't you save yourself all this stress and just say the truth..., saying the truth might reduce your jail term..., lying will only worsen your case... "

She furrowed her brows and look away...

"So what drive you to poison the queen's food.., was it jealousy or anger....?

She glared at him, she recall the slaps, the yells and every nonsense Claude mentioned to her......, she moistened her lips and look away again....

"Not talking won't do you any good.."

"What do you want me to say..."She boom out.... "It's so obvious no one believes me.... "

Kess bit his lips, he knew for a fact she was lying.... They always lie.. And they lie well....

A knock came on the door...

"Come in... "He said

A constable walked in....
"The queen is here...... "He said

Kess nodded.....

The constable quickly left and close the door....

"What is she doing here....? Zara queried...

Kess grunts, not bothering to reply,he walk outside.......
It wasn't long before the door opens again.., Claude and a constable walked in...

Flames of fury burned in Zara's eyes when she saw her...

The constable quickly handcuffed her hand...

"Why are you putting handcuffs on me....? Zara ask

"Because you are a murderer and a tiger.., i wouldn't want to be scratched by your claws..... "Claude cut in...

"Ten minutes your majesty....,if she troubles you, don't hesitate to call us.. "The constable said and left them....

"You bitch...."Zara raved..... "You have the nerve to come here after setting me up.... "

Claude curl her lips, exasperation chasing through her..., she swallowed not allowing her anger overwhelmed her......

"How dare you do this to me...? Zara hollered and slammed the table with her fist....

"Stop wailing like you're innocent..., how long are you going to keep pretending....?

"I really wished you were dead.... "Zara retorted..

"Same goes to you dear...."Claude replied with clenched teeth..... "You went too far this time...."

"Too far......!, She scoffs..... "Everyday i watch you insult and ridicule me in front of everyone.., you pushed me to the edge......

"So you're admitting you poisoned my food......?

Zara grunts but didn't reply...

"You were right when you said i set you up..., i did set you up because i know you did it........"She gave her a glare and then continue..... "What did you think, you think you were going to walk free because there was no evidence.... "

"How did you put that bottle in my makeup bag?

"Oh that.....!, She jut her chin...... "I know you sent Bianca and Gerald to Carlos house.., that was when i invited you to the throne room..., you thought i was ranting because i had a phone recorder with me incase you said a confession......., but dear,that was all the time i needed to get that bottle to your room..... "

"So you told a maid to lie...... "

"I would have done more than that to see you rot in hell Zara.... "

Zara scoffs.... "Am getting out of here bitch....."

Claude chulkled..... "You're not sweetheart...., you think i will send you here just to go to jail... "

"What is that supposed to mean..? Zara queried

"You have no idea the father of the boy you killed..... "

Zara knit her brows...... "Carlos will never do anything to me, am the mother of his grandson..... "

"You think Carlos cares...., you don't know him at all.....,you killed his son., Carlos pays blood with blood..... "She purse her lips and continue.... "You see, i may not like Carlos but i won't hate him for killing you... "

Her words sent shivers down Zara's spines.... "Why are you telling me this...?

"I want you to know the consequences of your action.... "Claude said, voice thick.... "You poisoned my food just to get rid of me so your son can become king in a kingdom you know nothing about...., what did you think.... That Desmond was the true king.... "

Prostration wrecked down havoc on Zara spines.. "So it's true then.., that boy Octova, or should i say Francis is the king..... "

"No..., he isn't..., someone else is....., so you see, all what you did was stupid, you achieve nothing but blood on your hands..., and pains of leaving your son alone in this world...... "

"Am surrounded by the police, Carlos can't get here.., within days my father will let me out of here.... "

"You don't have days Zara...., When Carlos thugs took those maids...., i called him and made him a deal.., the deal was finding the killer who turned out to be you....., you here sitting with me instead if resting in the afterlife is my own way of showing mercy..., so if i were you, i will start begging God for forgiveness with the little time i have left...."

"Do you know i can repeat everything you're telling me to the police....."

"Claude smile..... "You can try but sweetheart no one will believe you, they will think is another story you cooked up..., they already know you did it..... "

Fear, anxiety began to beat down Zara's chest...... "My son..., please let me see my son. "

"You should have thought about your son before you made the decision to poison me..... "Claude said standing up from the chair.........."Enjoy the little hours you have left Zara, i pray you rot in hell..... Murderer........ "

Without hesitation, she opened the door and left...

Zara gave out a loud cry.., Claude words ringing in her ears......, she thought about Gerald, his future......, she can't leave him alone, she needs to escape..... And she needs to do it fast...... "

""""""""""""""""""""""""
Kess saluted when he got to the DPO's office.....

The DPO dropped the pen in his hand on the table...... "Any update.... "

Am afraid no sir, but i do have something that will interest you..... "

The DPO sat up and lean his head closer... "Am listening..... "

"I know a way we can catch the mole......."

TBC

sorry for the late update... Stressful day....

Good night

8 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by tunasco20(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude should be careful with her mouth.. make she no spoil the parol on ground

nice one OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude and her big mouth... Must you tell her
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 2:30am On Dec 11, 2018
wow that's great
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2018
This one am hearing escape. Make Zara no escape o. I pray Philip is caught in a very funny way.
Nice update silver. Kudos to you. 👍👍👍
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Operation catch the mole.....
Zara is regretting her actions but it's already late

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Risingstar2020:
Claude and her big mouth... Must you tell her

Guess she used it to add fear in Zara
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Hope Philip will be caught this time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Why do I have this feeling that Zara might escape for now.. Claude is the bomb.. Thanks Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mostob(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
kudos bro. I dey enjoy this story mehn
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Shedrack36(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
what a story, I wish it will not come to the end!!! thanks more wisdom.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude loud mouth. How can she say that moreover at the station
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
BIANCA should been the name use against ZARA to confess what she did
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Macdonald001: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2018
What an amazing story!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude self, basket mouth, tink is Good sha,

Na die Philip dey so oooo

OP tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
I have a feeling Zara will escape
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
Silver baba keep the update coming biko
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude shouldn't have told her anything o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Claude is so dumb, why is she telling Zara
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
I believe Philip wil be caught this time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sorry there is no update yet... I've really been busy..
But just read this one and wait for update...

1. people usually say women are not strong� my bro believe
nobody� do u knw i fought with a calabar girl in my street up till now blood is dropping from my mouth.
2. Dating a Jehovah witness girl is the most economical
relationship Just buy her trekking
shoe and umbrella. You've won her heart
3. Since I was born and now I'm getting old I've never seen a girl bearing Delilah. Bro have you seen it?
4. My sister is preparing stew
with one of her hen that has
slept wit almost all the cocks in
my Area... As 4 me i wont eat that prostitute
5. When you're small, you promise your mum that when I
grow I'm going to buy plane
for you. I'm just reminding you about that now that you have
grown
6. Nollywood will not kill me
oooo. Hw can they open casket
and the corpse is sweating...
Just leave me Am not feeling fine
7. I asked my neighbour for iron,
he said i should use it in his room..
Few days later... He asked for my broom and i told him to use it
in my room. Lwkm issa pay back something.
8. Owerri Boys be like "My name
is Ramanus ikechukwu peter"
But my friends call me R.I.P
fada lawd tak my soul
9. Back then in secondary school, i was d noise maker writer of
my class, so our fine art mistress asked me to write the names of
noise makers. There was this boy i dnt like. And the idiot cough..
Fada lawd have mercy...Behold I wrote his name 100 times
10. If You Kiss a Yoruba Girl ,
I swear! You Must Drink Water...
11. African parents can send
unnecessary messages when they see you doing nothing.
Like: Obinna go and check whether there is air outside
Lwkm
12. Guys with pinks lips on fb, but when you see them in real life,
their lips be like burnt offering Let me run before dey catch me
13. Perfumes are not meant 4
everybody. Some girls when their body odour mix wit Perfume
they start smelling lik four weeks
fufu....... Just free me ee, am nt okay
14. If u see the way some Guys
shake their dick after urinating
eeennn.. No one will tell u dat dey were bell ringers during their
primary school
15. Broke girls be like "baby i
havent eat since morning cus i
ws thinking of u" ogbeni stop lying, u dont have money to eat.
16. Its only in Nigeria u will see 10 boys Teaching one girl how to
swim.
17. I overheard this my Mbaise neighbor singing.. "If u give me ur
love baby I no go joke oo"
Instead of ,I no go choko. Lol
18. BREAKING NEWS!
Lagos state government has banned the importation of
white pants because Igbo girls can not maintain it.
19. How to tell a girl she is
Ugly without making her feel insulted, just say
"BABY YOUR BEAUTY IS
DIFFERENT".
20. Biology Exam Question:​
1. Draw the Female reproductive Organ?
As the exam was going on. a girl looked between her legs And a
boy saw her and shouted ''Sir she's cheating, she's copying from
d Original source....
21. I wanted to go for Jogging dis morning, BUT Proverb 28 vs 1
says, THE WICKED RUNNETH WHEN NO ONE IS PURSUETH, so I
stopped...
22. if your relationship had never made you to borrow money
from MTN.. Bro forget
it you're not in love..
23. Seriously speaking, I think restaurant should have private
room where we can deal Wit bones properly. cos I hate
forming.
24.Wizards are your
boyfriend's
friends that know you are
not the main chick and still calls
you "Our Wife" May something as heavy as Rick Ross sit on their
destinies...
25.Seriously I think Satan
created some girls when God rested on the seventh day,How can
the seventh day, How can you help a girl carry load on your
head to ring road, you want to
collect number only for her to say she has a boyfriend, Do
you wish to be unfortunate
26.Two weeks of dating, she
already wants to see your
parents, my sister, it took me nine months to see my own
parents... Girls be serious and
realistic...
27.When your Bae is so ugly,
but got a big behind and nice
curves, and you wanna introduce her to your friends
and she is sitting down. You
be like "Stand up let them see
you clearly.
28.To all guys deceiving girls
and only want to waste their time and attention. May your wife
not show up on your wedding
day. Guys can I hear a big Amen
29.Girls love guys who smell
good, but not UNILAG girls. Those ones love the
smell of petrol. If you don't have car, my brother, forget it...
30.Having an ugly girl as a
friend is not the problem, the
problem is when she starts calling you twinnie
# Beht_Why
31.Witchcraft is when wind
blows up a skirt of a beautiful lady and the same wind blows dust
in her eyes.
32.At my age I thought I have
seen everything until I saw an
albino prostitute yesterday.
33.Every girl in a relationship
got a back-up man just in case
you mess up. My brother your
mission as her man is to find
who that man is, and kill him...
34. I Need a Lady, Within The Age Of 18-21, Tall, Slim & Beautiful
To Come and Help Me
Wash my clothes.
35. If you have bad character change! Stop looking for who will love you with ur atitude

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Silver1996:

1. people usually say women are not strong� my bro believe
nobody� do u knw i fought with a calabar girl in my street up till now blood is dropping from my mouth.
2. Dating a Jehovah witness girl is the most economical
relationship Just buy her trekking
shoe and umbrella. You've won her heart
3. Since I was born and now I'm getting old I've never seen a girl bearing Delilah. Bro have you seen it?
4. My sister is preparing stew
with one of her hen that has
slept wit almost all the cocks in
my Area... As 4 me i wont eat that prostitute
5. When you're small, you promise your mum that when I
grow I'm going to buy plane
for you. I'm just reminding you about that now that you have
grown
6. Nollywood will not kill me
oooo. Hw can they open casket
and the corpse is sweating...
Just leave me Am not feeling fine
7. I asked my neighbour for iron,
he said i should use it in his room..
Few days later... He asked for my broom and i told him to use it
in my room. Lwkm issa pay back something.
8. Owerri Boys be like "My name
is Ramanus ikechukwu peter"
But my friends call me R.I.P
fada lawd tak my soul
9. Back then in secondary school, i was d noise maker writer of
my class, so our fine art mistress asked me to write the names of
noise makers. There was this boy i dnt like. And the idiot cough..
Fada lawd have mercy...Behold I wrote his name 100 times
10. If You Kiss a Yoruba Girl ,
I swear! You Must Drink Water...
11. African parents can send
unnecessary messages when they see you doing nothing.
Like: Obinna go and check whether there is air outside
Lwkm
12. Guys with pinks lips on fb, but when you see them in real life,
their lips be like burnt offering Let me run before dey catch me
13. Perfumes are not meant 4
everybody. Some girls when their body odour mix wit Perfume
they start smelling lik four weeks
fufu....... Just free me ee, am nt okay
14. If u see the way some Guys
shake their dick after urinating
eeennn.. No one will tell u dat dey were bell ringers during their
primary school
15. Broke girls be like "baby i
havent eat since morning cus i
ws thinking of u" ogbeni stop lying, u dont have money to eat.
16. Its only in Nigeria u will see 10 boys Teaching one girl how to
swim.
17. I overheard this my Mbaise neighbor singing.. "If u give me ur
love baby I no go joke oo"
Instead of ,I no go choko. Lol
18. BREAKING NEWS!
Lagos state government has banned the importation of
white pants because Igbo girls can not maintain it.
19. How to tell a girl she is
Ugly without making her feel insulted, just say
"BABY YOUR BEAUTY IS
DIFFERENT".
20. Biology Exam Question:​
1. Draw the Female reproductive Organ?
As the exam was going on. a girl looked between her legs And a
boy saw her and shouted ''Sir she's cheating, she's copying from
d Original source....
21. I wanted to go for Jogging dis morning, BUT Proverb 28 vs 1
says, THE WICKED RUNNETH WHEN NO ONE IS PURSUETH, so I
stopped...
from MTN.. Bro forget
it you're not in love..
23. Seriously speaking, I think restaurant should have private
room where we can deal Wit bones properly. cos I hate
forming.
24.Wizards are your
boyfriend's
friends that know you are
not the main chick and still calls
you "Our Wife" May something as heavy as Rick Ross sit on their
destinies...
25.Seriously I think Satan
created some girls when God rested on the seventh day,How can
the seventh day, How can you help a girl carry load on your
head to ring road, you want to
collect number only for her to say she has a boyfriend, Do
you wish to be unfortunate
26.Two weeks of dating, she
already wants to see your
parents, my sister, it took me nine months to see my own
parents... Girls be serious and
realistic...
27.When your Bae is so ugly,
but got a big behind and nice
curves, and you wanna introduce her to your friends
and she is sitting down. You
be like "Stand up let them see
you clearly.
28.To all guys deceiving girls
and only want to waste their time and attention. May your wife
not show up on your wedding
day. Guys can I hear a big Amen
29.Girls love guys who smell
good, but not UNILAG girls. Those ones love the
smell of petrol. If you don't have car, my brother, forget it...
30.Having an ugly girl as a
friend is not the problem, the
problem is when she starts calling you twinnie
# Beht_Why
31.Witchcraft is when wind
blows up a skirt of a beautiful lady and the same wind blows dust
in her eyes.
32.At my age I thought I have
seen everything until I saw an
albino prostitute yesterday.
33.Every girl in a relationship
got a back-up man just in case
you mess up. My brother your
mission as her man is to find
who that man is, and kill him...
34. I Need a Lady, Within The Age Of 18-21, Tall, Slim & Beautiful
To Come and Help Me
Wash my clothes.
35. If you have bad character change! Stop looking for who will love you with ur atitude

nice 1
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Silver1996:

from MTN.. Bro forget
it you're not in love..

Smile,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nice update man.. hope this Zara will die... she can't kill Desmond and walk free. she must die o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by KhalifaDam: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ohhhhhh!!! Can someone please just comment without highlighting everything? I thought it was another update. Pls OP more updates I dey beg you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for the update silver..but Zara must die o...she must not go scot free o.
Claude well done.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 197

KESS QUICKLY SAT DOWN ON THE CHAIR... HE SNORT, THINKING HIS PLAN OVER...

"What's the plan....? The DPO ask curiously tossing the pen in his hand aside

Kess crocked his throat, he shift his gaze to the door, making sure it's locked then he face the DPO again..... "We're going to set a trap with the girl..... "

"The accused one...?

"Yes sir... "

The DPO reclined his back on the chair.... "How..?

Kess flexed his fingers.... "The deaseased in question is Carlos son..., and Carlos we know is capable of murder...

"So how does this relate....?

"Is a question sir..., the question is, will Carlos let the girl who killed his son just go jail without retaliating....?

The DPO gritted, his mind brooding over his experience with Carlos..... "Go on... "

"I propose we move her to the jail close to the wall..., then we install a camera..... "

"You think Carlos will send one of his men here to kill her...?

"No.., i think the mole will do it.... "

The DPO folded his hands......

"But we must do it discreetly..., no one must know a camera is there...., it will be a small clip.., just enough to capture the face of the mole.... "

"How did you know the mole is going to kill the girl...?

Kess purse his lips.. "Just a hunch sir..., but if am right, we will be catching whoever has been giving out information.., it's worth trying ....,the camera will be there until the girl's fate is decided.... "

The DPO suck his teeth... "Does your partner know about this.....?

"He doesn't...., is just the two of us.... "

"Your idea is good...., let's try it, but the problem is finding someone who can install the camera..... "

"That won't be a problem sir.., i know one or two things about installing cameras... "

"You're vas inspector.. "

Kess smile praying deeply his plans...., if Philip is the mole as he suspects..., he will definitely go for Zara...... But he will be trapped.....

"Aren't you going to tell your partner ....?

"No sir.., i just want this to be between us. No third partner.... "

The DPO nodded.... "When you're ready, let me know so i can send some men on partrol... "

"Yes sir.. "He said standing up.. He quickly saluted

MOGULA

Katherine watery eyes enlarged and the hairs on the nape of her neck bristled. A gaggle of goose pimples laminated her frigid, skin.her heart was throbbing in her ears, loud and irregular, but she barely heard it, for her mind was clouded with fear,fear of her father and brother falling down in the battle....

Shadows and echoes play on her senses warping shapes and sounds as she took a step further.... ,she stood for a couple seconds, her stomach churning, her eyes closed......

She swallowed, the sound of battle cry and horse neighing echoes in her head...., she went further, then she tied her eyes with the black cloak she was holding...., she began to grope her hands on the walls of the shrine.......

"Danasiri.... "She shouted..

She saw nothing but darkness but she trot forward..
"Danasiri.... "She shouted again.....

Her breath quickened when she heard strange sounds, she used every muscle in her body to stifle a whimper......

"Danasiri... "She shouted again, her voice echoing on the muddy scary walls of the shrine...

"What do you seek princess....?

Her heart hammered against her chest as she heard Danasiri voice....
She groped her hands and move forward.... .."I have come to ask..., Is the outcome of this battle in our favour.... ?

"Always asking..... "Danasiri said squatting to sit close to the fire.... "Just like your father... "

"I just want to know..., i heard King Jafar formed allies with two more kings, they are much compared to our men..... "

"What do you think princess..., who do you think ogini will favour more.... ?

Katherine gritted, her question pricking deep inside her..... "I don't know... "

"The ways of the gods are not like the ways of man...., go home princess...., women shouldn't indulge in war... "

"This is our war..., a war against our kingdom, how can you be so relaxed about it.....?

"Is that what you think princess.......?, she muttered some incantation and stood up to face her...... "Remove the blind fold

"But i will.......

"Nothing shall happen to you.... "

Katherine hesitated abit, then she pulled the blindfold from her eyes....., her gaze met her dark eyes and she shivered......

She swallowed, waving the fear that was crawling in her away.... "Please, i need to know..., what will become of us...?

"Even i can't predict what i can't see princess...... "

"You're the priestess, aren't you supposed to see the future......?

"The future i see is not this war, but a greater one..... "She move close to her and she shift back....

"Please.., my father, my brother and the warriors have marched into battle, what will become of them, will they fall....?

"Your father have asked me that question many times.....

"So....

"I can't predict who will win,who will die and who will survive..... "

"King Jafar offered human sacrifice to ogini, does that mean ogini is with him....?

"ogini is with us all....., ogini protects her flocks... "

"Is that an assurance that my father and my brother will be save.... "

"That i cannot tell princess.....,i can't tell what lies in the hearts of ogini.... "

"Mogula cannot fall..... "Katherine boom out...... "Not to the hands of that evil man.... "

"All men bears evil in their heart..... "Danasiri countered...... "Some let it take over them, why some chain it at the deepest part of them.... "

"Please..., do something, the odds are against us..., please i beg you... "

"What i must prepare for is the battle that lies ahead... "

"What battle is more greater than this.....? She queried, tears gathering up in her eyes....

"The battle everyone will engage in..., the battle of our lives..... "She said and turn her face away walking towards the demonic image of ogini....

"You're the priestess of this kingdom..., if it falls, you fall with it.... "

She stopped and spun round to face her..... "Am a representative of ogini.., a servant just as we all are......"

"That doesn't change the fact that you're here, in Mogula ,the kingdom our forefathers built with their sweat.., are you just going to sit and watch some brute take it over......?

She walk closer to her... "You must be brave to spurt out such words..., many of my kind would have plucked your tongue out... "

Fear grip Katherine, she shivered and took a step backward....

"But you must understand, i was made to serve ogini and only ogini.., i warned your father not to go to war..

"He had no choice...,king Jafar would have attack either way.... "

"War is not always the answer....., wisdom matters and that's something that leaks far from your father.... "

"My father is brave.... "She countered with knitted brows.......... "There was nothing stopping king Jafar, it was this war or the goldmine and my father's throne..... "

Danasiri lean close to her and touched her shoulder.., her eyes twitch when she felt something raced tremendously into her....., she closed her eyes and opened them back.., she removed her hand from her shoulder.......

"Please, do something... "Katherine said wondering her sudden withdrawal

"You've had the visions... "Danasiri said shock etched on her face....

"What visions.....?

"You've seen them., you've seen the men with strange books..., you've seen them coming, drawing close. "

Prostration slammed against Katherine heart, she recalled her dreams she's been having them frequently and she hasn't been able to tell anyone......

"How is it possible that you can see them..., what did ogini tell you...?

She shook with fear... "ogini told me nothing and i havent seen anything..... "

"I felt it when i touched you..., there must be a reason you're seeing those things.., ogini must be calling you for an assignment.... "

Katherine swallowed.... "My father is on the battlefield...,fighting a war we are not sure of winning...... "

"Men's war is nothing compared to the one that is coming..., what did you see.., what did ogini show you.... ?

Eyes twitching, Katherine propelled her fingers against each other.. "It was a mistake coming here... "She said and turn back to leave....

"Let ogini protect her own.. "Danasiri said after her...

Katherine didn't bother replying, she just left......

Eyes sparkling anger, Vuga pulled the sword out from where he hid it.., he roam his finger on the sharp edge of it..

He stare at the blood as the sharp blade cut his finger......

"What are you doing.....? Adesa ask from the door.....

Anger churned deep in him.., his mind imagining the worse in the battle field....

"What are you doing with that sword.? Adesa ask again...

"I can't stay here anymore...... "He spun round to face her... "I need to fight.... "

"Your father said you and the princess should stay here. "

"I cannot do it... "Vuga raved....... "The men are supposed to be on the battlefield... "

"You're not a man, you're a boy....".....she suck her teeth.... "It was your father's instructions for you to be here.... "

"I can't.... "He said holding the sword firmly...... "I can't watch this kingdom burn to the ground... "

"Stop., please just stop..., we'll win this battle.... "

"King Jafar's men is three-times our own..., we're going to lose.... "

"Where is your faith..., don't confess such words even before the battle begins.., ogini is with us....."

Vuga gave a silent laugh..... "ogini has abandoned us Adesa..., we're on our own... "

"Ogini looks after her flocks.... "

"King Jafar is undefeatable....,he spill human blood on the alter of sacrifice.... Ogini is fully with him.... "

"Then our strength shall prevail........"Adesa boom out..

Vuga scoffs... "The strength of a hundred men is nothing compared to thousands......."

"What is this....? Katherine ask shapily the moment she entered the room....

Vuga swallowed, with a make up mind, he began to trot towards the door...

"Where are you going.....? Katherine ask shapily

"Am going to battle,am tired of staying here like a scared little boy.... "

"What happened to what father told us..... "

"I won't sit here waiting for men like me to fight.....

"Who will protect this kingdom if you go out there and die.......? Katherine said,a drop of tear flowing down her cheek....... "We need to stay together..,protect each other, that is what father wanted us to do.... "

Vuga curl his lips........

"No matter what happens, no matter who wins..., Mogula is ours.... And we'll protect her throne and everything she owns with the last drop of our blood......"

Spreading dust around, the horse ride towards the other horse Coming from the other side...

Both kings clasped with a dark glare as their horses got closer....

King Dafuda look ahead..., he quiver when he saw king Jafars warriors,from afar, one could tell they were more than them..., three kingdom armies against them....

"Give up Dafuda and there won't be any need for bloodshed"King Jafar said

Dafuda growled at him.... "Never will i give you my forefathers goldmine and my throne.... "

"Well if you'd listened to me the first time i ask for only the goldmine, i wouldn't have ask for the throne......., so just give me both and we'll call this a peace meeting..... "

Rage boiled deep in king Dafuda... "You brought three kingdoms to fight us...., why don't we stop the talking and go on with this battle....,your warriors heads will roll on this ground"

",The only heads that will be rolling are your warriors, you and your son....., You'll lose Dafuda.., your warriors are no match to mine..., moreover ogini is with me..... "

Dafuda scoffs.... "You killed innocent people just to seek the face of ogini.., a man like you can never sit in my forefather's throne......, never will Mogula be rule by a stranger...., i will die first before i let that happen..... "

"Your wish will be granted soon...., Goodluck Dafuda.... "Jafar said and rode the horse back...

The horse neigh loudly as Gary step out from the crowd........, he partrol the horse and stop to face the raging warriors....... "The battle of our life is here..., someone has insult us and threatened to take our mother land from us...,,i can't guarantee the safety of everyone of you because they're more than us....., but don't be afraid.....,because that is what they want us to do..., they brought this many men to pushed fear into us,to paralyze us with fear before before the battle is fought....., they've caused us.., pushed us to the edge......, they don't know what we're capable of doing to protect our mother land...., who will marched with me into battle to protect the honour of our land...... ?

"Me.....!...someone shouted from the crowd...

"Who will fight this battle with me......?

"Me..... "

"For Mogula..... "
"For Mogula... "
"For Mogula..... "

"Mogula forever.. "
"Mogula forever.... "

TBC

sorry for the late update...

drop your comments after reading... tnk u

9 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
suspense is the only thing remaining... this story will surely ends one day... good work silver, more ink to your pen brotherly... what mogula is facing now is because of there is no Francis there because he would have given a silly idea that will make the opponent run away from the war, mogula will win this war cos Francis is coming back there...

the story is taking forever to end jare

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.