Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,876 members, 7,952,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (435029 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
maridrug:
it could be one of them dreaming.
It better be a dream, Silver com update na, morning don reach o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 125

Both boys sat down on the floor as daylight shone into their faces......
With a deep breathe they glance at each other as a guard opened the gate.... They chained their hands and push them out of the prison......

"A good day to die.... "Levi muttered with a wry smile....

Slowly they drag their feets as they followed the guards.... They could hear cheering probaly from a crowd.....
They both turn away their faces due to the sun that sparked in their eyes when the door was opened.....
Francis look around as the guards push them outside... He shudder when he saw the crowd... He look up. There he saw king Jafar.. Two guards holding Katherine but she struggled with them.....
Fear grip him as he saw two more people with their hands chained.. A girl and a boy.. The boy look a bit older but the girl was probably his age.....
They pushed them forward... Putting the girl behind them...........

Hands clenching... Body trembling Levi stare at the executioner..... The sharp sword glinting as the sun shone on it......

"Begin......."King Jafar said from up.....

The crowds cheer, some screaming at the top of their voices.... Drums were beat from the corners of the arena....

With fear.... Both boys watch as the first boy was drag forward by the guard....

"No.. I don't want to die.... "The boy cried out struggling with the guard...

Infuriated... The guard hit him with the wood with him...
The boy fell down spreading dust around.....

They look at the wailing aggressive crowd shouting at the top of their voice.... "Kill him kill him"

The guard quickly pulled the boy up and pushed him forward....

The boy swung... Shifting aback at the sight of the sharp sword....but the guard pushed him forward....
Then he press his head down to the stone.
The boy struggled...

Just then the rest of the guards walk up to him and began to beat him.. Sending punches to his face each direction he turns to.....
The boy splatter blood out from his mouth at each punch he received....
They left him when they realised he was weak.. Then the first guard pulled him back on the stone..

The boy was unable to move.. He just lean his neck on the block weak and vulnerable......

The masked executioner rub his finger on the sharp edge of the sword... Without hesitation.. He cut off the boys head.....

Great fear griped the rest of them as the boy's head fell down from the block.... His headless body whizzle gushing out blood....

The executioner push the body and it fell to the floor....
The crowd cheered.....

The executioner pick up the head and threw it to the crowd who dive at it with open hands......

Heartpounding.... Katherine struggle with the guards as Francis was seize by the guard....
"Please spare him, he is here because of me... "She said in tears...

King Jafar gave her a dirty look..... "Your head will be next if your father don't do as i say before the end of tomorrow.... "

Katherine groan then she screamed Francis name....
with tears, Francis look at her as the guard was about to drag him to the block....

"Behead me first.... "Levi blared out impetuously.....

The guard smile.... "Your wish... "He said and push Francis aside and took hold of Levi whose heart was racing speedily.....

"What are you doing....? Francis boomed out

"Buying you time.. "Levi said with a wry smile..

"Time for what?

Levi didn't reply, he just keep smiling as the guard drag him forward....

"Your friend is brave... Not all friends will lay down their live for another.... "The girl at the back said over Francis shoulder....

Francis inhale deeply... "Am not letting him die for me.. "He said and began to match forward....... "It's my turn.. Kill me first.. "he boomed out

The guard stop and stare at him.....

"Don't mind him.. Just kill me first... "Levi said with trembling mouth...

"Kill me first... It's me you want.... "Francis snapped...

"Kill me first.... "

Infuriated, the guard slap Levi......

"Levi....."Francis muttered rushing to his side....

From up king Jafar groan as Katherine scream Francis name again.... "Kill the liar.... "

The guard quickly hold Francis and drag him to the stone....

Francis insutilate as Katherine scream echoed in his ears.......
For a second he just stood staring at the blood.. Then the guard made him fell on his knees and lower his head to the block....
Tears fell down from his cheek into the block.... His name and Katherine screams echoed persistently in his ears... He thought about his father.. His brother.. Mother and friends......

"Any last words boy.....? The executioner ask.....

He blink, raise his head.... He glare at the crowd cheering and shouting... Kill him kill him...... "He curl his lips, more tears dripping.... Katherine voice... Levi's voice ringing in his ears... With a deep huffs.. He muttered.... "Cannibals"

OOPS.... TO BE CONTINUED

Silver biko, fine boy, please leave Francis alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm speechless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
keep doing what you know best siliver cos he be dey pain as updates cum be once a day. God is watching u in 99D not 3D anymore.

wait o, is this the end of the road for Francis? but his mum dream do come to past and he is about to be slaughtered like ram. op I beg u to kindly update more today, dakun jor....

the story just got interesting, let's do it this way. if silver get 15 comments after each story, he will drop another update. am I speaking for silver abi am in OMO ( on my own ).

kindly do the needful bro. thanks in anticipation
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. is this the end for Francis. Thanks for the update but this suspense is much to bear.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Shedrack36(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
if Francis die I will no read again!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
What shall it profit silver if Francis dies embarassed
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Shedrack36:
if Francis die I will no read again!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cannibal what oooo,,, abi Francis wan give dem incantation in,,,

Bcuz of woman nao,, Nawa ooo. Levi
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy grin

skubido:
Cannibal what oooo,,, abi Francis wan give dem incantation in,,,

Bcuz of woman nao,, Nawa ooo. Levi

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 126

TWO HOURS EARLIER BEFORE

[/quote]*******************************
With a deep breathe they glance at each other as a guard opened the gate.... They chained their hands and push them out of the prison......

Slowly they drag their feets as they followed the guards.... They could hear cheering probaly from a crowd.....
They both turn away their faces due to the sun that sparked in their eyes when the door was opened.....
Francis look around as the guards push them outside... He shudder when he saw the crowd... He look up. There he saw king Jafar.. Two guards holding Katherine but she struggled with them.....
Fear grip him as he saw two more people with their hands chained.. A girl and a boy.. The boy look a bit older but the girl was probably his age.....

Hands clenching... Body trembling Levi stare at the executioner..... The sharp sword glinting as the sun shone on it......

The crowds cheer, some screaming at the top of their voices.... Drums were beat from the corners of the arena....

With fear.... Both boys watch as the first boy was drag forward by the guard....

They look at the wailing aggressive crowd shouting at the top of their voice.... "Kill him kill him"

The boy swung... Shifting aback at the sight of the sharp sword....but the guard pushed him forward....
The boy struggled...

Just then the rest of the guards walk up to him and began to beat him.. Sending punches to his face each direction he turns to.....
They left him when they realised he was weak.. Then the first guard pulled him back on the stone..

The boy was unable to move.. He just lean his neck on the block weak and vulnerable......

The masked executioner rub his finger on the sharp edge of the sword... Without hesitation.. He cut off the boys head.....

Great fear griped the rest of them as the boy's head fell down from the block.... His headless body whizzle gushing out blood....

The crowd cheered.....

The executioner pick up the head and threw it to the crowd who dive at it with open hands......

Heartpounding.... Katherine struggle with the guards as Francis was seize by the guard....

King Jafar gave her a dirty look..... "Your head will be next if your father don't do as i say before the end of tomorrow.... "

with tears, Francis look at her as the guard was about to drag him to the block....

The guard smile.... "Your wish... "He said and push Francis aside and took hold of Levi whose heart was racing speedily.....

"Time for what?

"Your friend is brave... Not all friends will lay down their live for another.... "The girl at the back said over Francis shoulder....

Francis inhale deeply... "Am not letting him die for me.. "He said and began to match forward....... "It's my turn.. Kill me first.. "he boomed out

"Kill me first.... "

From up king Jafar groan as Katherine scream Francis name again.... "Kill the liar.... "

For a second he just stood staring at the blood.. Then the guard made him fell on his knees and lower his head to the block....
Tears fell down from his cheek into the block.... His name and Katherine screams echoed persistently in his ears... He thought about his father.. His brother.. Mother and friends......

He blink, raise his head.... He glare at the crowd cheering and shouting... Kill him kill him...... "He curl his lips, more tears dripping.... Katherine voice... Levi's voice ringing in his ears... With a deep huffs.. He muttered.... "Cannibals"[quote]

EYES STILL HEAVY FROM THE SLEEP, Annabel spun around and her body stumbled on her phone, she pick it.. She blink her eyes as she saw new message.... She was inclined to tossed the phone aside and still sleep but curiously couldn't let her, she quickly pick up the phone and click on the message... Eyes bugging out.. She re-read it..... "Why does Jacob want to meet me so early.... "She muttered to herself.... She look at the message again..... "At the farmhouse restaurant..... "she added.. She squeeze her brows wondering why Jacob will want to meet her there when he knows that Restaurant doesn't open until 10....eyes still dizzy she tossed away the phone... Then an idea cross her mind, she pick up the phone again to call Jacob... But then she remember he said.. "Don't call me, just come there, is something important... "in the message...
She huffs and drop back the phone....

WITH ONLY HIS SHORTS ON,Jacob walk out of the bedroom.. He nibbed his lips when he saw Rose dressing up in front of the mirror...
He ignored her and climb back on the bed and began to search for his phone... He sigh when the thought of where he had kept the phone before he slept off the previous him eluded him.... He pulled out the bedsheet but the phone wasn't there......
"Hey baby have you seen my phone....?

Rose didn't reply, she just keep humming and lip singing a song....

"Rose.... "Jacob snarled irritated....

"No, i haven't seen it... "Rose replied not bothering to look at his face.... She quickly pick up the soft moist foam of the makeup and began to smoothen the powder in her face....

Jacob grunts, he scan his eyes around but there was no sight of it..... "Can you please call my number.... "

Rose continue humming... She drop the foam... Pick up the comb and began to comb her hair.... Scraps of her hairs fell down as the comb pass through it....

Jacob knit his brows... "Are you even listening to me.. Besides where are you dressing to so early in the morning... "

Rose quickly turn her gaze to him.... "Jacob.. The last time i check you don't let me check your phone probably because you are scared one of your numerous whores will call... And secondly where am dressing to..... "She turn around, preen herself in the mirror.... Then she spun around to face him again.... "is totally non of your beeswax.... Thirdly, the time is pass eight.... "She turn back to the mirror, pick up the foam and begin to smoothen her makeup again....

Jacob squeak his face..... "Can you at least call my damn number... "

She snort, his voice echoing in her ears...

Infuriated, Jacob quickly grab her phone from the mirror locker.....
He frown when he noticed it was password..... "Really... Password..?, since when did you start putting passwords on your phone.....?

She sigh... "Since the husbands has decided to password their phones... The wives also decided to do the same... It's a common interest if you ask me.. "

Jacob exhales..... "Okay fine, what's the password?

She griited.... "The reason people password their phone is probably for privacy... And it's no longer private if i start blabbing it to people.....

"Am not people, am your damn husband.... "He raved... "And what privacy are you talking about....?

She spun around to meet his gaze.... "Oh please, you know this privacy goes both ways... and even if i want to call your number as you keep asking... I don't have airtime.. "

"Then go get airtime or better recharge from your account.... "

She widen her eyes... Then she quickly close her makeup kit.. Gently with a smile she collected her phone from his hand..... "As much as i will love to do that, i have an urgent meeting with dignitaries... Women of valor in the society.... "She glance at her time... "And the meeting starts in ten minutes... I hate to go late... Maybe when i return, we will talk about the phone.... "

"What nonsense are you talking about... You are just a low class bitch my father chose for me as a wife, you and i know you know no classy woman in this country.... "

She pout... She pick up her sandals with heels... She smile at him and fit her feet in it... "My darling husband... You don't know me as well as you think you do... You'd be surprise at the things i do when am been pushed to the wall.... "She quickly pick up her bag.. Walk up to him.... "See you soon husband.."She said kissing him on the cheek... With a bold smile on her face she pick up her car keys and left the room....
"Am going to meet that bitch today"She muttered to herself

Chief Marcus smile as his wife Agatha adjusted the hand of his dress...
"You look exquisitely handsome my darling.... "Agatha lavish accolades on him.... "Do you mind telling me the occasion.....

Chief Marcus smile..... "You remenber the man i told you own that mansion...?

"Yes.. Ferico Carter... You also told me he stood you up and the rest of the chiefs at the lunch prepared in his honor.... That bastard certainly has no respect.... "

"Well, Carlos insisted we give him a surprise visit this morning... "

"After what he did.. After the embarrassment he put you and the rest of the chiefs through.... Please my darling don't bubble that schmuck's ego by going there... You will lose your respect and value.... I for one don't like him, whoever he is... "

"Well Carlos insisted we go.... "

Agatha huffs... "The rest of you shouldn't have concurred to that... This is a bad idea....

"On the contrary my love, i think is a great one... We will finally be meeting that bastard... We will be seeing his face today.... "

Agatha lour her lips... "Okay my husband.. But make sure you let him know the chiefs of this land are not to be mess with... Put that leech in his place"
Chief Marcus smile at her,then he press a kiss on her lips....

With anticipation, Rose waited for the bitch to show up. She hid herself beside the edge of the wall of the restaurant.. Praying and hoping that whoever the bitch is, she should show up....
She quickly deep her hands in her bag and brought out Jacob's phone... She was inclined to call her.. Text her....
She put the phone back when she saw a taxi driving towards the restaurant....
She watch as the taxi stopped.... A girl with glasses on came out from the taxi.... She took a closer look.... Her heart skipped as she recognized the face....
"Annabel.... "She Jolted silently.... Eyes sparkling.. She stare at her.... She watch as she brought out her phone.. It wasn't long before Jacob's phone started ringing in her bag... She quickly pick up the phone.... Heart pounding... She stood motionless staring at the caller's name.... "Charles..... "
She threw her a dirty look.. Infuriated.. She answered the call....

"Where are you? Annabel said...

Rage racing through her.... Eyes sparkling with anger.... She muttered... "You bitch... "

Annabel shudder and quickly end the call.. Then she look around.. Her heart raced at tremendous speed when she saw Rose coming out from the corner of the wall.. She was inclined ro run.. But her feets were shaking.. Her hands trembling.....

With her silhouette heels, Rose walk up to her..... "Who would have thought my own best friend is the bitch screwing my husband..... "She said.. Raucous in her voice.....

Mouth trembling... Annabel shift aback... "I can explain Rose, is not what you think.... "

"Not what i think.... "She scoffs.... "What do you want to explain... How you have been fu*king my husband or how you have been pretending and lying to me.... "

"Is not that Rose.. I didn't mean to.....

"Just shut that shith*le you call a mouth.... "Rose raved, anger in her voice... "How could you.. How could you do this to me,how could stoop so low to do this to me, i thought i was your friend...

"And you still are...

"Just shut up.... "Rose cut in harshly...... She pout her lips then she remenbered.... "That morning when i came to your house.... Jacob was at your house.. That was his car, wasn't it....?

"I can explain Rose...

"Of course it was,i was so stupid not to notice. You were acting weird that morning.. I guess you acted that way so i can get angry and leave so you can continue fu*king my husband.... "

"I didn't start this, it was....

"You LovePeddler.. Slut...strumpet, troller, slag.. Low class slapper....."She step wrong, her ankles swing and her heels bend making her fall.....

Annabel quickly began to walk away... Walking as fast as she can away from her.....

Infuriated...Rose quickly pull off the heels.... She try to stand... She wince at the pains of her ankle..... "Wrench... Husband cocotte.....you bitch... "She shouted after her....
With furrowed brows she stare at Jacob's phone as it begin to ring.... She quickly answer the call.....
"Who is this... "She said...exasperation in her voice....

For a moment there was silent on the phone.... Then a voice came up.... "Rose, you have my phone... "Jacob said from the other end...

"Oh baby you called... "She said standing up from the floor.. Barefooted...

"Why do you have my phone....? Jacob said with irritation in his voice...

She scoffs..."Guess what i just find out.... I just saw your pretty harlot... Charles.. Does the name ring a bell.....

"What are you doing Rose?

"Let me explain.... Our dearest male friend Charles turn out to be my best friend.. Who is infact a female.... "Fury suck in... "The bitch you have been screwing...... "

"Where are you....?

"Where i am... "she scoffs, look around.... Then she chulkled...... "Aren't you a bit curious about our discussion...with your bitch....

"Come home, i will explain.... "

She spun around..... She bit her lips sucking in all the air she get... Then tears began to sink in.. She try to bounce them away.. She sniff as the tears rolled down.....
Extremely infuriated, she threw the phone on the floor..........

"Hello.. hello.. Rose... "Jacob voice sounded...

"You bastard... "She growl, she pick up her shoe and broke the screen with the heels.... She continue hitting it until it totally scattered... Every piece of it splattering out..... Just then she gave way to uncontrollable tears.....

PRESENT TIME.

To be continued...

Kelvincoke
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shedrack36
Evold

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.. I pity Rose

Silver what are you doing to Francis, if i use my girl strength to punch you em

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bonus update. Wow thanks Silver1996. Let's see how Jacob will handle this
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
nnaaa,francis must not die ooo.if he die lasan,i go vex ooo.we know say na im stupidity put am for this situation but not for him to die now,i beg av mercy abeg na beg i dey beg you biko please jo have mercy on him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Busted!!!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bonus update, kelvincoke words really enta you o silver
Kelvincoke thank you o
Let me read up

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oh Rosey baby.

Silver you didn't say anything about Francis, why
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ann2012:
Busted!!!!!

No b small tin,,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wiw smart Rose.

silver most people seem to be interested in this story because of Francis, if you kill him, i repeat if you kill him, i comment my Reserve.
thanks for the bonus update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
it look like Francis is special here,and here i am thinking he is the most stupid person in the story, i haven't seen someone that will go against his friends warnings,going to a rescue mission with nothing, he says it's love, love kill him dia,the guards didn't beat him well, let them knock sense into him, anyhow boy
let him die, Pious will continue the race, after all everybody thinks he is dead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
i really pity Rose
Ops please dont kill Francis o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
sly12345:
it look like Francis is special here,and here i am thinking he is the most stupid person in the story, i haven't seen someone that will go against his friends warnings,going to a rescue mission with nothing, he says it's love, love kill him dia,the guards didn't beat him well, let them knock sense into him, anyhow boy
let him die, Pious will continue the race, after all everybody thinks he is dead

bros u harsh o, but you hv to understand it's love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 126

PRESENT TIME.

To be continued...

Kelvincoke
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Shedrack36
Evold

much love bro, u deserve accolades. are u married? if no, I got one pretty lady for you. u can detail me your spec to know your taste.

silver is the man of the year on nairaland. kudos bro, abeg more and thanks for the bonus update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blanquito(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2018
nice piece boss,God bless you with more knowledge
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2018
kelvincoke:

much love bro, u deserve accolades. are u married? if no, I got one pretty lady for you. u can detail me your spec to know your taste.

grin,i neva marry o... Am very single
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2018
silver the boss.

abeg nor kill Francis o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2018
sly12345:

The guy is brave jor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2018
blanquito:
nice piece boss,God bless you with more knowledge
Thank you cool
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 125

The boy struggled...

The crowd cheered.....

"Time for what?

"Kill me first.... "

He blink, raise his head.... He glare at the crowd cheering and shouting... Kill him kill him...... "He curl his lips, more tears dripping.... Katherine voice... Levi's voice ringing in his ears... With a deep huffs.. He muttered.... "Cannibals"

OOPS.... TO BE CONTINUED

silver biko, fine boy, please don't kill Francis o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
petersononome:
silver the boss.

abeg nor kill Francis o
grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
grin[quote author=egwolopretty post=72188943][/quote]
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2018
egwolopretty:
silver biko, fine boy, please don't kill Francis o
angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.