Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (429838 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Of course. That name is like a strong tower . (If u know u know)
Silver1996:

You think so?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by gennysq(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Av neva read a story on NL wit twist and turns such as urs.... Its like watching a season muvie
So many events happening but all still connected.....
I duff my hat for u Silver wink .... U too much
Wehdone sir

This story is Superb but d *tenses* are killing me doh
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 137

Francis quickly drop the wood when it started spreading to the edge he has wrapped his hands on....

They stood as the wood fueled with fire....

Heart throbbing fast... They stood close to each other..... Each praying nothing happens.. Each praying to survive.....
They crumbled... Their feets trembling when the snarling growled came.... First faintly.. Then it started to became loud....

Oblivious of where the growled was coming from they decided to continue with their race... Each running closer to the other... In the thin darkness...

They had no idea where they were running to but it was better to run than to face whatever was making that noise...

Andrenaline tinge with the cold wind of the branches of the trees prick their spines.....

They continue running until Katherine stumbled on a fallen wood.. And she lost her balance falling on the floor....

"Katherine..... "Francis blared out rushing back to her....

He screamed when a hand grip him his leg... Dragging him away...

"Francis..... "Katherine shouted at the top of her voice.... Drawing the attention of the other two....

She grimace.. Then she stood up and began to chase back the sound of his screams.......
Levi and Pandora had no choice but to run after her....

A foreboding terror chased it's way down into Francis as the infamaccumuno drag him away....

A cold sweat tinge with blood ran down his face as his body sweep the floor....

With rage flushing through him.... He kick him and yanked himself free.... Almost at the verge of running when he got hold of him again......

He growled at Francis... Gnashing his teeth in his face....

Horror seize Francis. He hold his hands to yank free... His hands were rough.. Hairy... And strong..
"Let me go you bastard...... "Francis yelled.....

He felt breathless when the infamaccumuno held him by the neck... Raising him from the ground....

He couldn't breathe.. His legs dangling in the air... He try to fight him off... Then he touch his bald head....
Fright piercing through him... He began to hit him with his hands.... Punching him....

Then he heard his name... Katherine Calling out to him.....

His heart almost burst out from his chest when the monster snarled.. A thunderous growled at him... His gums slipping from his mouth into Francis body.....

Francis try to catch breathe but he couldn't... The monster rough scaling hard palm was suffocating him. Making him breathless.....

The monster growled again... And fix his grey eyes on Francis... With a low snarled... He muttered.... "KA-RU....... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW

TBC

pls pls!!!!!.. after reading.. pls drop a comment for me, u have no idea how much your comments help me....

God... I was scared o... silver let them go home o, i don't like the way i was feeling o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
So infamaccumuno sabi KA-RU

We've come to the horror part of the story

this mogula part of the story is best

more updates Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Wao nice one silver, but please as the comments increases please and please also increase the update raise to power 10 oooooo please
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver baba it has reach a point where an adult pee for body because of Francis and others, please set them free or else ...............lol.................more inspiration dear.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
This suspense sha
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Eberechi24(f): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
souloho19:

Don't worry bro I'm pitching my tent here and once I catch up you'll even get tired of my commentary grin

Remain blessed bro, more inspiration to you!
Thanks soul,
Op, give our boss (souloho19) VVIP special seat o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver you are a really great writer to be able to form such a great story..

When i was first referred to this story by my brother i thought it was a negligable piece of writing but i never knew it was this captivating..
The suspense is wonderful and i must confess you are a guru in literature....
Your story bro. Is flabasting, and mogula part of it is suspense filled.
More knowledge and more energy to you..
You have triggered my curiosity and please in any way you can please make some update today thanks and God bless you. Keep up the good work.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2018

When i was first referred to this story by my brother i thought it was a negligable piece of writing but i never knew it was this captivating..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by manduwem(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
The monster growled again... And fix his grey eyes on Francis... With a low snarled... He muttered.... "KA-RU....... "

Chai Silver u are good....
I always tot the name karu cud serve some uses later.
Abeg I'm rooting to see Francis somehow reunited with pious even if e no dey the book
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Olujames3020(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver you are doing a great job. killing me with suspense. I can't wait to see more update. Actually, this is my third time of checking for update this morning.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 138

THE NAME KA-RU MADE FRANCIS TREMBLE... sending cold feet down his spines..

The monster groan again... His grip tightly in his neck.... He growled at him then he drop him on the floor and ran back into the darkness....

Francis cough... Catching his own breathe... Sucking in all the air he can get.. He look at his strangled neck. He bug his eyes... A foreboding tremor licking through him when he felt there was blood in his neck.. He was bleeding.... The monster rough palm must have injured him...

He cough again.... He breathe heavily then he heard Katherine voice again calling out to him...he can sense she's close....

He took a deep breathe.. His right Hand still in his neck.. He sneer from the pains he was feeling.... "Am right here... "He shouted back...

It wasn't long before they traced his voice... Katherine didn't hesitate before running to him...

Francis grunts... Swallowing hard... His neck still bleeding....

"What happened....? Katherine quickly ask hugging him... Tears flowing freely from her eyes.....

"What happened..... ?Pandora queried... A touch of surprise in her voice....

"He left... "Francis muttered with pants breathe... He touch his neck.. His hand could feel the cut the monster has made in his neck.....

"Left.....? Pandora blared out...... Surprise in her tone..... "How did that even happened....?

"Are you okay....? Levi ask.... Trepidation in his voice..he was Scared the infamaccumuno might return and finish off what he started..

Francis sneer.... "He called me KA-RU and then.. He just drop me and left.. ..."

"You are a KA-RU.....? Pandora boom out...

Francis squeaked..... "I think i am.. "

"Then what are you doing here....?

Fear seized them when the growling sound came again.....

Francis quickly stood up to his feet.. They didn't hesitate before they run.... Not sure where they were going... But they just kept moving....

At a point they stopped to catch their breathe....
Each looking around.. Paying attention to any noise...
"We can't keep running like this.... "Francis said with pants breathe..... "We don't even know where we are going.... "

Levi lour his head... Thinking of all the worst things that can accompany the horrors of the night......

"Yes.. ..."Pandora said with a grunt... "Lets accept the fact that we're all going to die except you..... "she added harshly...

"What do you mean except him.. He is into this as much as we all are.... "Katherine replied standing close to Francis....

"Why do you think the infamaccumuno spared him...? Pandora queried....

"He was probably satisfied.. And needed no more food..... "Katherine said back....

"The infamaccumuno would have tear us to pieces if any of us were to be in his choose.... "Pandora retorted.... Eyes blazing anger for been so stupid to follow them into that tunnel instead of going her own way..

"Because he is a KA-RU.? Levi interjects..... "

Francis suck his teeth.. "Because am a KA-RU... Is that what you are saying.... For all i know the KA-RU whatever was just a nickname i was given when i arrived here.. "

"Do you even know what it means to be a KA-RU....? Pandora queried...

"I don't know.... "Francis blared out irritated.... "Why don't you enlighten me... "

"You've been bonded to ogini... "She boom out... She gritted then continued..... "Once you become a KA-RU.... You have dedicated yourself to do ogini's biddings.. "

"Stop.... "Francis raved... "Just stop.... "he added taking a deep breathe... "I haven't dedicate myself to anyone..."

Pandora nib her lip. "It's all beginning to make sense now.... You were supposed to be beheaded at that arena... Then the blood moon appeared and you were saved.... A monster that has been stuck in one place for years recognised you and let you go.... It's ogini who has been saving you all along"

"Grace has been saving me.. Not ogini... "Francis said back

"Your heart is dark.... "Pandora muttered .this time more quiet.... "That's the only way you became a KA-RU.... Ogini saw the darkness in you.... "

"Is my heart dark to you.....?

"Your heart was dark when you fell into that water.... That made you a disciple of ogini.... "

"Am no disciple of anything..... "

"Believe what you want... But sooner or later, you will start doing ogini's biddings and her biddings are dark.... "

"Okay... Stop... Both of you..."Katherine said.. Stepping between them....

"That isn't going to happen.... "Francis said over Katherine shoulder.... "As soon as we get to Mogula.. Am going home... To where i came from... A place ogini will never find me.... "

Pandora scoffs... "You cannot outrun ogini.. Wherever you are, he will find you when the time comes and he will bring you back here..."

"That isn't going to happen... "Francis scurred.... Irritated.....

"Can we just think of how we are going to survive the night.... "Levi said quenching down the tension....

"How did you even know so much? Katherine ask curiously....

Pandora shrug... "About what....?

Katherine gritted..... "About KA-RU...about the infamaccumuno.. But most especially about KA-RU....?

She exhales... Flexed her fingers..... "My grandfather was a KA-RU.... "

"Your same grandfather who told you the story of the infamaccumuno.....? Levi ask... Surprise in his tone...

"Yes.... "

"Your grandfather isn't from here..... ?Francis ask anxiously....

Pandora sigh.... Her fingers propelled against each other..... "My grandfather is from the other side of the river.. Your world.... "

"So what happened to him.... Did he tell you how he became a KA-RU...? Katherine ask...

"He became a KA-RU.... when he jumped into that river filled with anger.. Resentment.... "

"Did he tell you why he jumped... what happened....? Katherine ask curiously...

Pandora insutilate as she begin to recall the story.... "He said his entire family was murdered for some piece of land.... The people who killed his family chase him to the hills.... He was angry... His heart was dark with revenge... All he wanted at that moment was to kill the men who has murdered his family.... The men chased him to the cliff.. He had nowhere to turn.. Nowhere left to run to.... He said he has heard stories that no-one survives in the river but he jumped anyway.. He said it would be best to die in the river than to die in the hands of those killers...... So he jumped into the water..... "

Francis heart skipped as the last words drop from Pandora's mouth.. Similar incident... Similar drive for revenge has made them jumped into the river....

"KA-RUs are rare... "Pandora continued.... "So ogini keep them closely.... They never escape.... They are tied to ogini until the day of their death..... "

"So what happened to your grandfather... Did he work for ogini? Levi ask...

Pandora nib her lip.. She suck in air.. The cold wind of the night pricking her skin..... "At first he didn't do anything.. He didn't believe any of it.... He keep ignoring ogini's call... Then he went mad...

"He went mad.... "Francis blared out shocked..

"Yes... But it was for a while.... He realise he couldn't outrun ogini even if he wanted to... So he gave in and then........

"And then what....? Katherine ask...

"He went on a killing spreen..... People say it was his punishment for ignoring the voice of ogini... His savior..... "

Hands trembling.... Francis ask... "So he started killing people... ?

"Yes both old.. Young and infants... He killed anyone he laid his eyes on.... But it only lasted for a while... For some period of time.. No one saw him nor heard from him... Some people said he was resting under the bossom of ogini.. Practicing...

"What happened next....? Francis ask

"He came back home after a time..... Back to his life.. He married and had a beautiful daughter.... His daughter begot me.... He stayed with us... For years we were living in peace... He told me stories.. Even stories no one has heard... And then...

"And then what....? Levi ask..

"He disappeared one day and he was never seen again.. Till now"

"So where did he go...? Francis ask anxiously...

"who knows....!,Pandora said with shrugged shoulders....."People said ogini saved him and she took him"

One of the guard's who has fled when the infamaccumuno ran into their midst ran to a stop... He was scared... The whole place was dark and he has no light... No firelamp....

He turn around at any sound... Any noise... He look around and noticed he was alone.. Alone in the darkness of the night...

His heart burst out of his chest when he heard a groan... A low groan.. Fear licking through him... He began to walk faster.. He was inclined to shout.. to know if anyone will hear him.. But that will be probably stupid as he thought they could all be dead.... Everyone was dead.. ...his body shivered at the thought... He shouldn't have come.... Shouldn't have pass through that tunnel... This was his death staring at him.. His graveyard....
He knew until morning comes he won't be able to find his way out... Out of this place of death....

Heart pounding.. He stop walking when the groaning sound came louder... A loud snarl... Then a growled....
He was here.. The infamaccumuno was here... Legs trembling... He let the fear overwhelmed him... Clouding his sense of reasoning.......

Just when it occurred to him to run... He ran into him.... His body crunching down to the ground when their body jammed.......

He couldn't move.... Couldn't breathe... The growled left him speechless..... He try to stand.. To at least run and saved himself but he couldn't feel his legs.... His muscles magnet to the ground.. Just then he gave a loud scream....

With a thud... The infamaccumuno pounce on him... Pricking his sharp fingers deep inside his body....
The person's screams echoing in his ears.... He growled at him.. Gums.. Spit... Rushing out from his mouth into the guard's face.... Then he pulled out his heart making the screams stop... Bringing back the silent darkness... The winds stop blowing... Even the branches of the trees fear his snarling rumbled.. ...everywhere went mute....

He quickly deep down his three long sharp teeth into his body... Ripping out a pound of every flesh he can take.....

Blood gushing out freely... He chew more on him... Then he raise his head.. To the cloud and gave a loud and deep growled...a taunting spine ripping sound.....

The loud growl sent shivers to the heart of everything around.... Even the animals of the night jump down into their holes..... Non could come.. Not when the infamaccumuno has come to hunt.... To kill and rip out the heart of everything that comes his way... Shredding them to pieces and leaving them decayed for the vultures to feed on......

FOR THE NIGHT IS YOUNG AND FULL OF HORRORS

TBC

drop your comments... write anything.... criticism allowed... as long as na comment... am very okay..... your comments keeps me going.... so please read and comment My grandfather was a KA-RU....

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Holywizard:
Of course. That name is like a strong tower . (If u know u know)

na so broda
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
gennysq:
Av neva read a story on NL wit twist and turns such as urs.... Its like watching a season muvie
So many events happening but all still connected.....
I duff my hat for u Silver wink .... U too much
Wehdone sir

This story is Superb but d *tenses* are killing me doh

Shebi e nor wrong for boy to blush.... because am blushing now... lol

tnks dear.... na Gawd dey do amm...

bless ya
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
purity23:

God... I was scared o... silver let them go home o, i don't like the way i was feeling o

my oremi......

i can't tell if they will go home o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2018
kelvyncruz:
So infamaccumuno sabi KA-RU

We've come to the horror part of the story

this mogula part of the story is best

more updates Silver

sight u bro...

Oluwa bless ya
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
Wao nice one silver, but please as the comments increases please and please also increase the update raise to power 10 oooooo please

haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Silver baba it has reach a point where an adult pee for body because of Francis and others, please set them free or else ...............lol.................more inspiration dear.

Ami ooooooo

Oluwa bless ya
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
Thanks soul, Op, give our boss (souloho19) VVIP special seat o

i don gv amm already o....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Godslovereuben:

You have triggered my curiosity and please in any way you can please make some update today thanks and God bless you. Keep up the good work.

Ami ooooooo

am glad you didn't regret reading....

bless ya broda..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Olujames3020:

Silver you are doing a great job. killing me with suspense. I can't wait to see more update. Actually, this is my third time of checking for update this morning.

i don update jhor...

some kin things just set traffic ni mak d update nor quick com

Oluwa bless ya
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Wao this story is full of Mysteries we all can't really predict.... but I know one thing for sure Pandora grandfather might be somehow know something about Francis.

secondly, they might be saved, and they may be the one to put an end to the infamaccumuno
my little thought tho
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
i think there is more to this KARU than we anticipated

nice 1,waiting impatiently for next update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oga Silver1996, pls let Francis and co. go home biko
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Puvo: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ghost mode deactivated..silver ur d real deal�
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by AdiscoPele: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Silver, pls na, don't stop, pls drop some more updates. This suspense is killing.

Plssssssssssss naaaaaaooowwww(okocha's voice) cool
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dackrapper:
What if we call that guy that killed Rick?
I forgot his name
He's called Jerone but he is now a family man. He might be too soft for the job

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
The future is not bright for Francis. This karu thing is not good at all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Seanixking: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pandora's grandfather is the infamaccumuno
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
Wao this story is full of Mysteries we all can't really predict.... but I know one thing for sure Pandora grandfather might be somehow know something about Francis.

secondly, they might be saved, and they may be the one to put an end to the infamaccumuno
my little thought tho

abi ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
egwolopretty:
i think there is more to this KARU than we anticipated

nice 1,waiting impatiently for next update

my sugar candy...

i sight u luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.