Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (429309 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Silver1996:
MORNING FOOD(Food for thought)

POSITIVE THINKING

Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, “If I were any better, I would be twins!”

He was a unique manager because he had several waiters who had followed him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.

Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, “I don’t get it! You can’t be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?” Jerry replied, “Each morning I wake up and say to myself, Jerry, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.’ I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.”
“Yeah, right, it’s not that easy,” I protested.
“Yes it is,” Jerry said. “Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It’s your choice how you live life....

Today you can to choose to be good or bad, do the right things and damn the wrong... You can choose to rise up from your slumber and live above that problem weighing you down... Choose to be the best you can be....

GOOD MORNING

UPDATE COMING...........

Thanks man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Silver this isn't me crying, this is me telling you, you are good
thank you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2018
purity23:

we will share him
share what, you people should leave my bf for me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2018
This one that Sonia is free, hope she will not do any stupid thing that will kill anyone like she did Steve
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2018
wow what a reunion
thank you Ops
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 168

SLOWLY THE LIGHT OUTSIDE BEGAN TO LOOK SHADY, DRIFTING AWAY GIVING WAY TO DARKNESS.... the evening has been filled with memories, tears, freedom and a passion for revenge....

Claude watch.. A tear slowly making it's way from her eyes.... As they free themselves from the embrace looking into each other eye.. The happiness.. The joy still etched in their eyes.. their faces..overwhelming them.....

She sniff and more tears drip out from her eyes.. She was happy.. Happy they finally reunited.. After all these years.. After the sufferings and every sh*t they went through......

She wiped her tear off with the back of her palm... Her makeup slowing washing off by the thin line the tear left in her face......

"Mu... m.. m"Francis murmured...words escaped him,the enormity of his joy.. His happiness.. The shock struck with tears of joy overwhelmed him... Shutting him up.. Taking control...

More tears slipped out from his eyes and he quickly hugged her again.. Holding her tight not minding the smell from her clothes.. Her dry, rough,dirty hair.... A strange odour protruding from her mouth.....

His tears rolled on her dress as he pressed his head against her stomach.. Not letting go....

Pious turn to face Claude... He puff and wipe dry his wet eyes.... He drew closer to her... She was still beautiful,more beautiful than the way she had been five years ago.......

"Thank you..... "He muttered..

She smile...... "I did what i have to do.... "

He smile back.... "Still, thank you.... "

She pout then she fold her hands.... Then peep outside through the window... Darkness slowly taking over the bright clouds....."I wouldn't want to put an end to your epic reunion but i need to leave...... "She nib her lip......"With him.... "

"My brother.... ?he ask abruptly

Francis slowly freed himself from the embrace then he turn to face Claude....

"My brother is not going back..... "Pious added...

Claude snort..... "He can't come here now, it will be so soon.. The chiefs saw him.. They must have recognized him, coming here to stay with you after what happened at the dinner isn't a good idea..... "

"Damn what the chiefs think.... "Pious interjects brusquely..... "My brother is not going back to the palace, he's safe here...... "

"He need to stay in the palace a little while until everything goes down a bit..... "

"He's not going back..... "Pious snapped

Francis squeaked, he wasn't inclined to go back but he knew staying here will make the chiefs suspect Pious even more..... "Brother.... "He said crisply....

Pious spun round to face him.....

"I should go..."He huff"I need to go back"

"Francis..... "Edna said faintly over his shoulder...

"We just got you back... "Pious interjects.... "We just got our family back, we aren't loosing anyone again.... "

"You won't be loosing me brother... I will always come to visit...i will be home, in our father's palace... Our palace.. Your palace, i will be safe..... "

Pious took a deep drag....

"Mum.... "Francis said shifting his gaze to her..... "I promise i will be fine.... "

"Carlos son is king, you are not safe in the palace..... "Zuru interjects.....

"He will be safe..... "Claude interjects..... "I will make sure of that..... "

"What can you possibly do against Carlos.....? Zuru ask brusquely

Claude sigh...... "Carlos is in prison.... "

"How long is he going to stay in prison... Sooner or later we both know he's going to be out.... Francis in that palace alone isn't safe...

"Am in this fight against the chiefs as much as you are..... I want justice for king Godfrey as much as you do.. I won't let any harm befall him... But if he stays here today.... All the chiefs will know you are Pious and he's Francis and they will start plotting again.... The best way out of this is to play them.. Pretend you don't know each other... That way you will be able to keep your new identities until all the chiefs pay for what they did..... "

Zuru snort but didn't say anything.....

Pious insufflate, dragging in all the air he can get...... "You said you are with us, that makes me curious, how did you know the chiefs killed my Father......?

"I saw them that night...... "She replied shapily... She crocked her throat and continued.....Though at first i wasn't sure it was them but as time goes on i realise they did it....from where i stood shaking i could hear the screams and cries of the late king........, i couldn't do anything then until someone close to my heart was murdered..., Believe me i know the pain you are feeling right now, am willing to join you to send those demons where they belong...... "She sniff...... "I have tried to get evidence against them to present to the police... I sent them a threat letter......

"You were the one who sent that threat letter.......? Pious cut in shocked....

"Yes.........,i thought i could get them to talk under pressure... Under threat but they didn't..... I thought i was alone in this until i met Francis..... "

Pious snort, his eyes fixated on her...... "Are you promising no harm will come to my brother.... ?

"On my word Pious..,as long as am queen of this land, no harm will come to him.... "

Pious swallowed hard.. Then he shift his gaze to Francis who drift his hands from Edna grasp...... And walk to Claude side....

"I will be fine mum..... "Francis muttered as his gaze met his mother's doleful eyes.....

"Watch him closely..... "
This were the words that keep ringing in Desmond head as he took a warm shower.... The thought of his father in jail angered him...

Infuriated, he turn off the shower valve, grab a towel, dry his body and walk out of the bathroom naked with the towel in his shoulder....

He grunts when he couldn't find Claude... He wonder where she could have gone to...

Moments earlier he has gone out to the kitchen to see if any of the food was left to check for any content of poison... But the guards had shared the rest and threw fallen ones away leaving no trait of poison or anything that could aid it....

The thought of the prince coming back to reclaim his throne sent rage weaving through him...

The throne is his and the son he will bear with Claude will take over from him... He isn't going to stand up for any idiot......

With furious eyes, he drop the towel on the bed.. His d**k dangling between his legs.... He pick up a cream and applied a bit of it on his legs and face.. Then he cupped it back....

He check the wardrobe looking for some things to wear besides royal attire....

He quivered when the door flung open....

He took a deep drag, for a moment he thought it was his daughter... What would have happened if Liza had seen him naked.....

Claude gave him an askance look..... "Walking naked.... Seriously.....? She snapped averting her eyes from going down...

He smile.. All thoughts if his father and the problem at hand eluded him.....

He shrugged revealing his unclothedness even more....

Claude puff,close the door and threw herself on the bed... Her mind brooding over what happened at Pious house.. The reunion.....

The thoughts of her father quickly creep into her... She hasn't been in good terms with him since the dead Of Rick.... His father killed the love of her life and she will never forgive him for that.. Never.....

"So where did you go....?

She shift her gaze to him.. She sigh when she realise he has changed into shorts.....
"Took a stroll..... "She said crisply.....

He nib his lips then he climb into the bed with her.. Lying beside her.. Shirtless.... His long legs touch hers....... "A stroll..... "He said with pout lips caressing her hair

She shift away, she wasn't in the mood.... She quickly stood up from the bed leaving him there to his fantasies........

"Where did you go.....? Taka boom out the moment Francis entered the room...

Francis smile... Joy overwhelming him.. Clouding his sense of reasoning......

He kept smiling until he drop down on the bed...

Taka gave him an askance look wondering what was wrong with him..... "Are you okay....?

Francis didn't reply, he just kept smiling....

Taka grunts.... "Okay, so this is it.... You failed at such a simple task.. You disappeared for a while and then you came back smiling like who is going crazy.... "

"He's my brother..... "Francis interjects.....enthusiasm in his tone..... "I told you he's my brother..... "

"Did you go to the mansion to see him...?

"Not only him, i saw my mother too... She's alive.. I touched her, we hugged.... She's alive..... "

Taka nib his lips then he spun round walking to the door...

"Where are you going.....? Francis ask

Taka spun back to face him.... "To call for help..., it's obvious you are going crazy"

"No am not crazy... Am telling you the truth........, i saw her... My mother, my brother, my uncle and his wife they were all there..... My whole family...

"Did you also see your father.....? Taka ask abruptly

Francis knit his brows as the memory of his father began to swamped his head..... "My Father is dead... "He mutterrd fainly and sat back on the bed...

Taka puff, then he walk closer to him...... "Okay fine i believe you, you saw your brother, your mum and your entire family..... "

Francis gave him a hard glance.... "Do you think am making this up.... The queen took me there....."He blared out...

"Oh that explains why the king was searching for her and you..... "

Shock engulf Francis.... "He was searching for us.... ?

"Yes......, first it was the queen he was asking about... Then he ask me about you.... "

"And what did you tell him...? Francis ask shapily

"What was i supposed to tell him, you didn't tell me you were going to that mansion..... "He huff.... "I told him you were playing around somewhere....

"Playing...!,am not a kid.... "

"I couldn't think of any other thing and if Ferico Carter is your brother, why did you come back here to be a servant again.....?

Francis puff, he look away then to him again... "I can't stay with him, the chiefs will know we are brothers.... We must stick to our identity until all the chiefs are dead and unheard of..... So we decided to stay apart.. He will operate as Ferico Carter and i will operate as Octova..... From my father's palace..... "

NEXT DAY

Liza frowned her face as she couldn't get the puzzle right....
She glance at her father who she thought was hoping she arranges the puzzle...

She snort and put more effort.....

Just then a guard walked into the garden....

"Your majesty..... "The guard said......

Desmond didn't reply he just fixed his gaze on the puzzle Liza was arranging....

"Your majesty.... "The guard muttered again...

"What.... ?he retorted

The guard quivered at the sound of his voice..... "There is a lady and a little boy looking for you.... "

"Did they say what their name is....?

"No your majesty, she said it's a surprise.... "

Desmond exhales... Then he motioned for him to send them in....

The guard left immediately as he focus his attention back on Liza...

"I can't do this...."Liza said frustrated dropping the puzzle on the table

"Never say you can't there, you are a princess,you can do anything...... "Desmond said picking up the puzzle....
Just then he raise his head and look ahead... Shock grip him as he saw the girl coming...

Hands shaking, the puzzle slip from his hand....

Slowly... The distance between him and her began to close until she finally got to where he is...

Heart throbbing... Shock overwhelming him.. He muttered...... "Zara.. "

"So this is it, this is where you've been hiding...... "Zara snaled... Exasperation in her voice...

"Zaaa......"Desmond mouth shook, he couldn't form words..... "Zara.... "

"Don't Zara me.... "She retorted....."You left me in the city five years ago promising to come back,you never showed up..... "

"What are you doing here.....? Desmond blared out..

She scoffs, "What am i doing here?..... Just then she drag the little boy she was holding forward...... "I was pregnant when you left, That's your son Gerald.... "She said pushing the boy to him.....

"My what......? Desmond queried with eyes slack-jawed......

"Don't act like you didn't know i was pregnant when you left, that's the product of the pregnancy...... "She raved...

Desmond couldn't say anything, he look at the boy then at Zara...

"Hello....... "Liza interjects... Her voice on a high pitch..... "Are you saying my daddy is his daddy......?

TBC

Pls remember to drop a comment for me after reading

Sorry for the late update

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Busted

Desmond have a son
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Hehehe, Desmond has a son outside hhmmnn

This is getting serious, thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2018
I can smell trouble
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PrudySara(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
I'm here
purity23:
pweetygiftofGod

pweetymhi

prudysara

oyinella

Fazemood

pacifust058

devilmaycry

Ann2012

Missclare1

Qasaforlife

Tbekz

praisesG

mayor10

Izaray

mykell56
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wow. Thanks Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kikiki... Another trouble loading....

Desmond yaff enter pepper soup wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who has heard of Zara before?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Evold:
Who has heard of Zara before?
I guess silver never mention Zara before.... ride on silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Silver1996:
[b]Just then he raise his head and look ahead... Shock grip him as he saw the girl coming...

Hands shaking, the puzzle slip from his hand....

Slowly... The distance between him and her began to close until she finally got to where he is...

Heart throbbing... Shock overwhelming him.. He muttered...... "Zara.. "

"So this is it, this is where you've been hiding...... "Zara snaled... Exasperation in her voice...

"Zaaa......"Desmond mouth shook, he couldn't form words..... "Zara.... "

"Don't Zara me.... "She retorted....."You left me in the city five years ago promising to come back,you never showed up..... "

"What are you doing here.....? Desmond blared out..

She scoffs, "What am i doing here?..... Just then she drag the little boy she was holding forward...... "I was pregnant when you left, That's your son Gerald.... "She said pushing the boy to him.....

"My what......? Desmond queried with eyes slack-jawed......

"Don't act like you didn't know i was pregnant when you left, that's the product of the pregnancy...... "She raved...

Desmond couldn't say anything, he look at the boy then at Zara...

"Hello....... "Liza interjects... Her voice on a high pitch..... "Are you saying my daddy is his daddy......? [/b]

Straight out of a telenovela (In the voice of the narrator of Jane the Virgin)

Nice one Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Silver baba thanks for the update. Please tell us something about Mogula
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Annabel we know, from where cometh Zara
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by openmine(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
PrudySara:
I'm here
Soft werk cheesy cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks bro.what up with mogula...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by akvocalz: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
;Dno ohh.. ur daddy is my daddy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by WHOcarex: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Interesting.. All their dark secrets are being exposed one after the other
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ops how my people, Vuga, Katherine, Levi and Pandora
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ann2012:
Hehehe, Desmond has a son outside hhmmnn

This is getting serious, thanks for the update OP

You welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin
Risingstar2020:
I can smell trouble
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
PrudySara:
I'm here

Welcome

1 Like

amikeem:
Wow. Thanks Silver

Welcome brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
petersononome:
tnks for the update

Welcome bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin
izaray:
Kikiki... Another trouble loading....

Desmond yaff enter pepper soup wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
genius43:

Straight out of a telenovela (In the voice of the narrator of Jane the Virgin)

Nice one Silver

Tnks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.