Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? (8816 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Should You Wear Your Suit With The Label? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by christyne(f): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2006
U no use my mouth but i want u to finish it.Abi u no knw wetin u wan write make i tell u?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by thelastdon(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2006
na ur mouth dem go hear sey King wife don die
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by icingbaby(f): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2006
Freewilly:

Baby girl I can't speak for all the girls on here, I just love to stick it to the guys Where it hurts.
for real gurl. cheesy
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by christyne(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2006
No mind me o jare.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Sama(f): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2006
Something real nice...his fav. thing on me, just to make him jealous! wink
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by flavorflav(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2006
I would wear what turns him on; new hair style, glossy lips, tight fitting outfit with slim heel shoes. the point is to make him cry and fry cheesy
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by nellygurl(f): 3:15am On Feb 12, 2006
i would wear my grey baggy adidas sweater and pants
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by kelvinO(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2006
you dress sexy and you want out? please be real.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by honeybird: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2006
I would have to agree with Kelvin. What is the point in sending mixed messages? If my mind is directed on leaving this guy then that is my only intent. Me, I don't even waste time setting a date I simply call and say it's over. grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2006
kelvinO:

you dress sexy and you want out? please be real.
u're da right guy wink wink
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by tejuoso1(f): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2006
i'll make him see what he's missing and i'll flirt he'll start making a mess in his panties then leave. lol
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by DivineOke(f): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2006
@ virozuru
smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesygrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by DivineOke(f): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2006
@ honeybird

U harsh o!!
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Idekeson(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2006
I really don't mind what you wear provided I get one for the road.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by papermoon(f): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2006
cry
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Seun(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
The female consensus on this threads seems to be that, if you're breaking up with your boyfriend, the only thing he will be missing is your sexy body and nothing more. Your sexy body is the best you have to offer. Sad.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Idekeson(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2006
Seun:

The female consensus on this threads seems to be that, if you're breaking up with your boyfriend, the only thing he will be missing is your sexy body and nothing more. Your sexy body is the best you have to offer. Sad.

Very sad indeed sad sad sad
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by gem87(f): 2:22am On Apr 07, 2006
depends on y i'm breaking up, if he cheated
i'll wear something sexy to show him wht he's gonna miss

but come to think of it
wht d'u think about breaking up sex
u know brk up, hv sex adios
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by eveseh(f): 3:40pm On May 08, 2006
i'll wear jeans and t.shirt
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Kadeejah(f): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2006
why does it matter wut u wear or not
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Mystique(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Seun, its not sad, wat do the guys have to offer?
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by gem87(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2006
being sexy is part of d whole package he's gonna miss
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by sammyjl(f): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2006
Whats the point? to get him back or break up with him. I will dress the way I usually dress. He knows how I am whether sexy or not so why do I have to show him again? Stop braggin and just do the damn thing. tongue

You aint the first sexy lady he saw and certainly won't b the last. Relationships are more than the next person being sexy or not. Think about the times you shared, (positive ones).
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Radiant(f): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2006
Why would I even go meet him to break up? It's pointless! If he's worth dumping, then he ain't worth my time and good looks.

A phone call would do the very job!

Dress sexy my ass
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by oge4real(f): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2006
i'll dress in red 2 let him know it's danger time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2006
@oge4real
grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by mukina2: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2007
lol . .@radaint and oge

a text message would be nicer grin grin
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by ezeking(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
Please make u wear only G_STRING come. dat will make me beg u to come back. Allah. shocked
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by yongbabe(f): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ topic.
i dress sexy 2, let him know that i might be standing in front of him, but he cant have me smiley
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Aiphie(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2007
If I reli want 2 break up, a phone call wud do bt since the question is wat i'd wear so he sees me, I'd say this:
My me is stunning enough. I don't nid anytin xtra 2 make him realise he's lost a lot as I walk away.
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Fileki(f): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2007
the reason i wana go n break up would  probably determine what i would wear.
breaking up with someone u really love, doesn't really call 4 celebration.

Aiphie, i feel u!
Re: What Would You Wear If You Go To Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by phanty(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
first u chicks ve guts oh

like odas ve said d reason 4 d break up goes a long way
but i bet dressin to show him wat he s gonna miss aint dat bad especially if he s d mismanager but u really should ve made up ur mind oh
no be d one way b say if he touch u 1 na u go dey beg 4 more ohhhh cos atimes lettin go if u really had it nd want it so so haaaaardd. so b prepared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ BET Awards 2009:See Who Rocked The Red Carpet ~ / Skin Vs Other Haircut Styles: Which Do You prefer? / Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.