Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Husband Can Exchange Our Children For Indian Hemp,woman Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Can Exchange Our Children For Indian Hemp,woman Tells Court (421 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / "My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Can Exchange Our Children For Indian Hemp,woman Tells Court by nonnyblog: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Memunat Ramoni has appealed to Oja Oba/
Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan,
Oyo State to please separate her and her
husband, Oseni Ramoni who she got married to
21 years ago. Memunat in her divorce suit
alleged that her husband was an alcoholic,
nonchalant about her welfare and that of their
children and always threatening to cut her into
pieces with a sword.
She, therefore, prayed the court to terminate
their relationship and grant her custody of
their four children in order to give them proper
care.
read more here.. www.nonnyblog.com/2018/04/my-husband-can-exchange-our-children.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Microsoft Engineer Accused Of Cyber Theft In Florida / Portharcourt Man Stabs "Supposed Wife" To Death / The Nigerian Army Neutralises Armed Bandits In Adamawa, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.