Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House (681 Views)

Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
After 70 days in the BB Naija 2018 house, Rico Swavey has been evicted from the game.

Rico has been lucky in the past weeks as he was either paired with a housemate who wasn’t up for eviction or totally overlooked.

But he has played his game and it has brought him this far.

According to him the morning and being himself was more important than being malicious and judgemental.

See His photo below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rico-swavey-evicted-from-bb-naija-2018-show-stargist/
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by Benny93: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rico Rico
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by Fredmatic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oh rico the cook, sorry bro, is just about making enough drama in the house so that Nigerians wil notice you, and also build a team who wil make noise for you before u go the show. So character and talents does not sell there.
Unfortunate for Rico , he was just silent all true. I wish he the best
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by Premiumwriter: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
So I should dance on NwaAmaikpe 's head

I don't care!
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by Shedrack777: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
i'm happy for him being evicted
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by HitlerGaddafi: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
My boy is gone. Who fit win this thing sef? Well nina must not coz she's not presentable and not charismatic enough to be the face of bbn...Same with miracle. The 2 males left , I hate them both and I don't want a female to win. Make dem just close down the show.
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by luvinhubby(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
In other news, Manchester United won yesterday, Arsenal won today, Chelsea drew today and Manchester City's title celebration is postponed to another day.
Re: BB Naija 2018 Show: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The House by softRay(m): 3:52am On Apr 09, 2018
long overdue

(1) (Reply)

Phyno’s “ONE CHANCE” – An International Collaboration That Shouldn’t Have Happen / American Rapper J Cole Arrives Nigeria For His Performance In Lagos This Weekend / Dad Features In Maternity Photoshoot When His Pregnant Wife Refused To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.