Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out (694 Views)

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by ybtcnews: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has raised the alarm over a plot by the Federal Government and her agents to frame him up by planting illegal items on him.

Wike claimed that the government would do this in any of his trips outside the shores of Nigeria, and have him quizzed and embarrassed by foreign security agencies.

In a statement by the Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu, revealed that investigations by the Rivers State Governor revealed that the Federal Government was using her security agencies to plan the set up anytime the governor traveled abroad.

The statement read: “My investigation reveals that the Federal government, using her security agencies, is planning to set me up anytime I am travelling outside the country. They plan to organise security to storm the hotel I am staying and say they found xyz cash in my possession; after which they would say I was arrested for currency trafficking or whatever offences outside the country.

MORE: http://ybtcnews.com/2018/04/08/fg-planning-to-treat-me-like-alamieyeseigha-wike-cries-out/
Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by dedonfranco(m): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Amaechi is not wicked like u & Mama Peace so to call, He should have done wat u & Gej did to him wen u are a Minister of Education. U are enjoying ur freedom & full allocation as a Governor of Rivers State. Pls Stop complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by GavelSlam: 1:21am On Apr 09, 2018
So the security forces of another nation are under the bidding of this government?

That means we've been elevated to a world power.
Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by deomelo: 1:41am On Apr 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
So the security forces of another nation are under the bidding of this government?

That means we've been elevated to a world power.

Shows you how dumb, retarded, illiterate and ignorant the man is.

Sad that the clown is a governor and in charge of the lives of millions of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by yarimo(m): 3:22am On Apr 09, 2018
WIKE why are you scared? Rivers state indigenes please open your eyes, WIKE must have something underground that he doesn't want you to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by bblayer: 3:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Gov. Wike, be very careful with this APC lead government that only know how to lie and frame their opponents up.
Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by DabLord: 4:01am On Apr 09, 2018
cry kiss undecided.Treat that cultist governor fuckup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Treat Me Like Alamieyeseigha-wike Cries Out by Mynd44: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2018

(1)

How Buhari, His Wife Was Welcomed By Queen Elizabeth Into Buckingham Palace / Large Scale Fraud Midwife APC Congress In Kwara State / Yahaya Bello Presents FG Documents Of 15, 000 Hectares Of Land For Cattle Colony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.