Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram (25737 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Fkforyou(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
She shouldn't have leaked the chat though... undecided

It was uncalled for.

All this immature girls self.. undecided

Them to like attention
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by cafempropertyng: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerians are slowly accepting gay practices as normal.May God Almighty help our sexual orientation.

Call 08066894470 to purchase 100 day old broiler or layer chicks and have them delivered in the comfort of your home.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by IamSINZ(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa o. How can a woman want another woman? Wetin she wan enjoy.

Toto.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by heskeyw(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
I Can understand why a girl will like to have s E x with her fellow girl but I will never understand why a man would love to squash his fellow man's nyash. Gosh, it's like a rock hitting a wall,. Girl Vs girl is like a pillow laying on top of another pillow. Softness everywhere. Sisi, thank God u rejected the move.
Ladies can only be allowed to s E x each other when all the dicks in this world have stopped functioning

2 Likes

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by olasco2035: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
Sharaaaapppp..u will nt understand.. D tin sweet no b small..jst gv it a try u wil enjoy it i swear

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by 1shortblackboy: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Why she posted it on Instagram that's what I'm wondering
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Ellabae(f): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
olasco2035:

Sharaaaapppp..u will nt understand.. D tin sweet no b small..jst gv it a try u wil enjoy it i swear
Ok help me tell ur sisters to give it a try. Thanks in advance.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by davodyguy: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Meajor:
What a Sodomic and Gomorrahic generation... I weep for some girls...
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by labisibrass(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Benjom:
Good of you cool
Funny you.

Great
Please view my signature below in blue colour and Call or click to chat us directly for your inquiries/needs.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by obonujoker(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Stupid lesbians.....
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by judgedredd22(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:

there is a lot to enjoy o! everything soft and succulent cheesy ..but man to man is a very big never ever!! grin grin grin iron to iron will not work!
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Smartademu(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2018
cool cool cool

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by fortunechy(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2018
may be ur antecedent looks like one
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Andrez123(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Lesbians are numerous in Nigeria, they are probably 5 times the number of gay men in Nigeria, secret lesbians are in their millions in Nigeria, they are also big hypocrites and difficult to detect because they are usually the ones that criticize lesbians in public but have sex with them in private, they are also very feminine and don't look boyish or butch so you won't sense any lesbianism from their appearance, most of them have boyfriends or are married to men.
Nigeria is a very hypocritical and religious society plus the 14yrs jail time which is a joke, that's why lesbians still operate in secret, the day gay marriage will be approved in Nigeria, so many people will be shocked by the amount of women who will start marrying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by sulasa07(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
innobets:
Ok
Kane(325 pounds) and big show(385 pounds) altogether 710 pounds slamming who?,that person don die

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by sulasa07(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
We don't know.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Buffalowings3(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by sulasa07(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
kingthreat:
If you think Lesbian in Nigeria are few, check out their membership here https://www.facebook.com/Nigerian-lesbians-228770460613399/?ref=br_rs
Lesbians plenty for naija oo,GOD save us.If Government mistakenly approve homosexuality today, am sure 40% of Nigeria's population will come out as gay.

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by biggy26: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
My sista...lol!
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by biggy26: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingthreat:
If you think Lesbian in Nigeria are few, check out their membership here https://www.facebook.com/Nigerian-lesbians-228770460613399/?ref=br_rs
Wetin u go find for dia. Are u a recruiter?
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by kmaster007: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
get urself a guy den
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by blazer2018: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:

I once asked a lesbian what she enjoys in sleeping the same sex...she said a lady understands a lady better...she knows where to touch and when to touch...the things a lady can do to her to make her reach cloud 9, most guys can't...plus she feels little or nothing with men.

I think some people are just wired to be like that...some were introduced to it in girls only schools...etc

It's their own sexual orientation and it's difficult to change...once you are exposed too it, it is over...even if they are forced to marry an opposite sex, they will still go back to it...same with guys

1 Like

Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Ellabae(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
blazer2018:

I once asked a lesbian what she enjoys in sleeping the same sex...she said a lady understands a lady better...she knows where to touch and when to touch...the things a lady can do to her to make her reach cloud 9, most guys can't...plus she feels little or nothing with men.

I think some people are just wired to be like that...some were introduced to it in girls only schools...etc

It's their own sexual orientation and it's difficult to change...once you are exposed too it, it is over...even if they are forced to marry an opposite sex, they will still go back to it...same with guys
I went to an all girls boarding school. I was almost a victim but I think most of them needs a therapist.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by blazer2018: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
I went to an all girls boarding school. I was almost a victim but I think most of them needs a therapist.

Lucky you... grin

Visiting a therapist is another way of reversing it...The thing is that, most of them don't feel like they have a problem, except maybe if their parents insist they visit one...But does it actually work? Imagine a lesbian of about 15 years visiting a therapist...can her sexual orientation of that duration change?

The South African lady in question said she started at the age of 13 and she's 31 now...She said her dad, a clergy, forced her to visit a therapist when he caught in action, and out of respect and love for the dad, she went...but she knew deep down what she wanted...she still does it as secretly as she can to prevent her old man from losing face.

We are who we are...can we actually change? There are triggers everywhere you know...My opinion though
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Ellabae(f): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
blazer2018:

Lucky you... grin

Visiting a therapist is another way of reversing it...The thing is that, most of them don't feel like they have a problem, except maybe if their parents insist they visit one...But does it actually work? Imagine a lesbian of about 15 years visiting a therapist...can her sexual orientation of that duration change?

The South African lady in question said she started at the age of 13 and she's 31 now...She said her dad, a clergy, forced her to visit a therapist when he caught in action, and out of respect and love for the dad, she went...but she knew deep down what she wanted...she still does it as secretly as she can to prevent her old man from losing face.

We are who we are...can we actually change? There are triggers everywhere you know...My opinion though
Wow so sad. Are u a therapist pls?
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by blazer2018: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
Wow so sad. Are u a therapist pls?

No, I'm not...Got to know about all these things due to my discussion with the aforementioned lesbian friend, and her own discussion with the people she has interacted with on the subject matter.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by shogsman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mumu,you just had to tell the whole world abi.
Re: Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram by Kindoo: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Revealing that is not necessary. Learn to be in control of what you do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian / Don Jazzy & Psquare In South Africa For Video Shoot-Photos / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.