Stats: 3,201,143 members, 7,977,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) (35316 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Shaking my long hair for you undecided tongue

Shey na that one wey dandruff full abi undecided better go and shave it off angry
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Shey na that one wey dandruff full abi undecided better go and shave it off angry
angry To cowards tongue talk is cheap grin
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

If their friend uses the same words, will they beat the friend? It is a mentality thing...thinking the woman is beneath them and so she dare not.

A lady in the office will use worse words and they will control their temper. But at home, they must discipline the wife. Doesn't the man use bad words too? Who beats him?
d emotions dat emanate from u when being insulted by yr woman is different from a friend insulting u.is deeper n personal.in d first place r u suppose to insult yr husband?.can u go outside n insult yr pastor or a soldier? U can't try because u know u don't want society to luk at u as irresponsible.for d soldier case u r afraid.women insult because dey don't v respect for their husbands.dey feel he shud understand because she is woman.no.is a sign of irresponsibility n indiscipline -pure n simple . there r still women who very respectful.so y can't u emulate gud things
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
engrelvis:
d emotions dat emanate from u when being insulted by yr woman is different from a friend insulting u.is deeper n personal.in d first place r u suppose to insult yr husband?.can u go outside n insult yr pastor or a soldier? U can't try because u know u don't want society to luk at u as irresponsible.for d soldier case u r afraid.women insult because dey don't v respect for their husbands.dey feel he shud understand because she is woman.no.is a sign of irresponsibility n indiscipline -pure n simple . there r still women who very respectful.so y can't u emulate gud things

She is your wife, your other half. As long as you cannot beat yourself when you do wrong, you should never beat her when she is wrong. Or are you saying you are never wrong?
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

She is your wife, your other half. As long as you cannot beat yourself when you do wrong, you should never beat her when she is wrong. Or are you saying you are never wrong?
u r missing d point.dis is nt issue of nt doing wrong.is d issue of respectin yr husband.when most girls r dating dey r always afraid of insulting their boyfriends .dey r afraid it will send d wrong signals n d boy will vanish.genuine respect beget respect.am nt supporting beating of women but alot of alot of problems in marriages cud v b avoided if women learn to tame their tongue

Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
engrelvis:
u r missing d point.dis is nt issue of nt doing wrong.is d issue of respectin yr husband.when most girls r dating dey r always afraid of insulting their boyfriends .dey r afraid it will send d wrong signals n d boy will vanish.genuine respect beget respect.am nt supporting beating of women but alot of alot of problems in marriages cud v b avoided if women learn to tame their tongue

I agree with you. Women should respect their husbands and submit. But even the most respectful and submissive wife will offend.
My point is that there is no justifiable reason for a man to beat his wife. Even my parents stopped beating me since i became an adult and it is not as if i never did something wrong
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

I agree with you. Women should respect their husbands and submit. But even the most respectful and submissive wife will offend.
My point is that there is no justifiable reason for a man to beat his wife. Even my parents stopped beating me since i became an adult and it is not as if i never did something wrong
dis is nt d issue of being submissive.u can express yr anger n displeasure without being insultive.is discipline.when our children cause or use d f word we caution dem.with time dey will get use to it
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2018
pstnicodemus:

you are indeed a real man.
men don't hit women, no matter what

Wrong.... She messed up and got the result. He was drunk and wisdom should teach her that a drunk man will act without weighing the consequence.A drunk man doesn't know about not hitting women. Stoning a drunk angry man with bread? A wise woman will shut up and take her kids to a safe room when such a man is at home and when he becomes unbearable she should leave.
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2018
engrelvis:
dis is nt d issue of being submissive.u can express yr anger n displeasure without being insultive.is discipline.when our children cause or use d f word we caution dem.with time dey will get use to it

You cannot compare your wife with the children.

Ok. Answer this...would you hit your wife if she pushes you above your limit? Is there any justification for you to hit her?
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

You cannot compare your wife with the children.

Ok. Answer this...would you hit your wife if she pushes you above your limit? Is there any justification for you to hit her?
like I said earlier I don't support beating of wife but everybody is wired differently . when u r exchanging words with yr hubby learn when to draw d line .most men or even women dat do damaging things to their hubbies dnt v intention initially.when dey reach breaking point dey snap .a woman shud watch out for dis point.u don't really know what u capable until u r push beyond yr limit.dont allow d devil to use u.i v been married for 13yrs now n marriage counselor in my church.after yrs of counselling couples one paramount thin I know dat trigger fight in marriages is women tongues.i was counselling a couple d other day,d way d woman was talking I was amazed.if she can do like dis in my presence what of at home? Most Men r like babies. Forget d macho things.respect n treat yr husband like a king he will treat u well.d truth is dat most of women r mannerless n disrespectful.
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
engrelvis:
like I said earlier I don't support beating of wife but everybody is wired differently . when u r exchanging words with yr hubby learn when to draw d line .most men or even women dat do damaging things to their hubbies dnt v intention initially.when dey reach breaking point dey snap .a woman shud watch out for dis point.u don't really know what u capable until u r push beyond yr limit.dont allow d devil to use u.i v been married for 13yrs now n marriage counselor in my church.after yrs of counselling couples one paramount thin I know dat trigger fight in marriages is women tongues.i was counselling a couple d other day,d way d woman was talking I was amazed.if she can do like dis in my presence what of at home? Most Men r like babies. Forget d macho things.respect n treat yr husband like a king he will treat u well.d truth is dat most of women r mannerless n disrespectful.

I agree that women should be respectful. I also say that men should learn to respond without violence.

Those men wired differently, if the wife dies in their hands, the wire will arrange itself.

There may be ill mannered and disrespectful women but there are also good mannered and disrespectful ones. Same for men
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by oyonu(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2018
mikejj:
every man that's beats woman for any reason is not a man at all

He is a superman... but women are allowed to stone their husband bread and any weapon they can lay their hands on?
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by oyonu(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Cordis92:
I am not trying to be insensitive to what happened to you, but you looked for it.

How can you be advising someone who has taken alcohol and upon that throwing your bread on him?
If you had not pushed the advice, nor thrown your bread on him, he would not had brutalized you.

Next time, know when to advise him, possibly when you are on bed and talk to him subtly.

Pray and learn to be patient. Avoid anything that would cause problem, get something doing and take care of your son, with time he will change if God wills. You want justice to leave him and go where?

You have spoken well & with wisdom and for this, send ur akant no lolz
Re: Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Mujtahida: 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
Assbreaker007:
this is sad cry how could anyone beat some lady like this, that man needs to feel the same pain as that woman felt.
I'm also a blogger and I mostly write about Anime called Dragon Ball and a new character has been created with the name of a vegetable called shallot you can check on the link and give me a review about it https://dragonballinfinite.com/shallot-new-saiyan-revealed-to-dragon-ball-universe/
How do I get the shoes

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Kidnappers Disguised As SARS Caught In Lagos / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management