Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (32246 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by bignero: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2018
sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by NaijaTechClub(f): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2018
ok...

---- ALMOST BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY 6S FOR SALE WITH ACCESSORIES 65K
Whatsapp:08050447106
https://www.nairaland.com/4442887/almost-brand-new-samsung-galaxy#66556447
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by shallysgirl: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Islie:

Speaking on the theme; Children of Conquerors, Adeboye also pointed out that regardless of the official stance of a negotiation between the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration and terrorist Boko Haram leading to the release of the abducted female students from Dapchi government college, their release was a miracle of God and an answer to the prayer collective offered at the March Holy Ghost service.
I am upset with this particular section of this post.
Chibok girls who are majorly Christians are still in captivity and many of them who were released came back with unwanted pregnancies,psychologically battered and broken...
The only Christian girl amongst the dapchi girl's is still in captivity, and he is saying this?
The dapchi episode was acted out as planned. Nobody prayed for anything. God will not release muslim girls and leave those that call on his name in captivity .
I can now see that we Christians are not even praying for these girls particularly these Christian leaders.
You can pray for Muslim girls to be released but your own daughters are still in captivity.
I DON HEAR.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/what-god-told-me-about-mko-tofa-aminu-kano-before-june-12-election-adeboye/

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Fidelismaria: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
grin

Lol

The celestials

Like the ones in MCU

Sky lord father?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by shallysgirl: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Islie:

Chibok girls who are majorly Christians are still in captivity and many of them who were released came back with unwanted pregnancies,psychologically battered and broken...
The only Christian girl amongst the dapchi girl's is still in captivity, and he is saying this?
The dapchi episode was acted out as planned. Nobody prayed for anything. God will not release muslim girls and leave those that call on his name in captivity .
I can now see that we Christians are not even praying for these girls particularly these Christian leaders.
You can pray for Muslim girls to be released but your own daughters are still in captivity.
I DON HEAR.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/what-god-told-me-about-mko-tofa-aminu-kano-before-june-12-election-adeboye/

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by olayiwolar1(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by no1madman(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Fu. .ckkkk

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Shafiiimran99: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Now I understand you worship god of politic. Jesus said "you cannot serve two masters together" so it is clear now that you momoh worshiper and that why you god doesn't reveal prophecy about evil people. For instance, you god would not reveals to you where Shekau is, when boko haram are coming to kidnap, how to save Leah Sharibu, where those ritualist are etc but when it comes to politic your god no dey carri last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by histemple: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Well,the part I find confusing is that christians prayed for the release of the girls, all the moslems were released, and only the christian held back

It means God is keeping her for a purpose. Please don't argue because God hate argument. Just believe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Aminu Kano or Is their another Aminu Kano Junior? tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by kareemkamil(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
This man don start his Liar Mohammed again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Reelmii: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please what is God saying about next year election, who will win
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by kapelvej: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
histemple:

It means God is keeping her for a purpose. Please don't argue because God hate argument. Just believe.
Hmmm, thank you, it is good to express our thoughts, I was initially skeptical on making this comments, but now your response has been very wonderful. Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by kmaster007: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
wen I heard history of dis man. I open my mouth and I can't close it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Harfisco(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
when will you stop lying against GOD

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by tspouse(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Well,the part I find confusing is that christians prayed for the release of the girls, all the moslems were released, and only the christian held back

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by SternProphet: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Aminu Kano or Is their another Aminu Kano Junior? tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

This is ultimate confirmation that kept is coming from God. God is timeless. He may have meant Aminu Kano who would have changed the North for better was lucky he died before he saw what the north later became. Of maybe Aminu Kano was with him in heaven or whatever. My own mark of correct prophecy is that it must have a mystery that makes you ponder. It must not be like predicting NairaBet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by santricedupas(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
another business strategy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by phemmyfour: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
aycorporat:
Sorry to ask, was Aminu Kano part of the contenders in the year 1993 because I remember Kollington Ayinla singing about Aminu Kano's death in an elpee record my father bought in 1983. I thought he passed on in 1983
It was the way the report was put together.

He was actually referring to prophesy he saw about Aminu Kano pre 1983 and Abiola vs Tofa pre 1993.

Talk about history repeating itself after 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by vertueptime: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pastor scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by mistakay: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
I dont understand. Malam Aminu Kano contested election 1979 under the then peoples redemption party.That time Abiola was a contractor not a politician.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Aremson14(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Out of all the problems ur facing, God didn't tell u about ur own affairs but rather told u another person's own.... God told u who would b president and who wouldn't b to what end abeg. May b to bet grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by aycorporat(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
phemmyfour:
It was the way the report was put together.

He was actually referring to prophesy he saw about Aminu Kano pre 1983 and Abiola vs Tofa pre 1993.

Talk about history repeating itself after 10yrs
Now I get it. Possibly reporting error
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by dododawa1: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
1993 - 2018 story
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by zakari247(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
some should tell these fool to be quiet. God have not said nothing to him he should stop blaspheming. moses was the only human God spoke to even Jesus did not speak with God unless through a medium. so that criminal of a fellow should shut up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by ponziponzi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
histemple:

So God kept her there so that she can be fu.cked over and over by some smelling terrorists. I hope God will one day keep your daughter in a place like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Austinio: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is the problem I have with some Ps. We are talking about today, tomorrow and not 25yrs ago.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by iamwhat: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
kukutagbe:
You can get rich without any ritual, that you can
get rich without killing your mother, father,
brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the
street. It is real and don't have any side effect.
Try it now and see. Baba has been preaching the gospel of getting rich quick, flaunting different currencies starched ,do not take counsel from the realm of poverty. Take that bold step to your
world of riches. Call baba 08136575346 and state what you want and how you
want it. The solution is at your door step. Don't hid sickness or your problems, say
it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share call baba +2348136575346
For the solution of
problems....yahoo+.......help of students...........traveling
issues.......eyes problems.........broken bones.......infertility.....bringing back your lost love.......business promotion....... Power to win elections........ Spiritual husband/wife......family curses....... Land issues.........witch craft attack...... Etc.

If Baba has so much power and money how come he can't buy Google ads or pay nairaland for a standard ads ?
What am I even saying self, why does Baba need poor people's money since he can make money by himself, Oh! am getting everything wrong already Baba doesn't need money but fame....
If it's fame, Baba should go under bridges in Lagos or Douglas at Owerri there are so many disordered people there, Baba can heal them all and fetch himself the greatest fame in the world abi General hospitals, Psychiatric hospital, Baba should not send poor people like you on a free mission........

SCAM!!! SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by BATISNAIJA(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Mujtahida post=66557793]
Bro you are right ooo. I just checked online. Aminu Kano died 17th April, 1983.

So much for being the most fortunate 10 years before Yahweh saw it. [/quote

Bro na try oooooo.just checked it too he died] in 1983
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by adelowor(f): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
yemaldo:
Hnmmm we don't need to go to the past sir, tell us what will happen tomorrow

wisdom is a principal thing. You want the coming election to be bloody by letting the man of God reveal what will happen to contestant abi. The man of God operates in wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Religion Forum Topics / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.