Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Need Of Accommodation? (264 Views)

I Need Help Of Accommodation In Lagos!! / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Accommodation? by umizlee: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Contact via umizlee@gmail.com. You just came into lagos, you got a new job that is very far from where you currently stay or you just need an accommodation for 1year before you finally secure your own place......the place is Cele.

(1) (Reply)

10th April 2018: Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At ARM Life Plc / What To Wear On A Date / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care By First Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.