Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

"Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari (52155 Views)

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019 / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by durasome(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
why you are running for a second term is probably to put Nigerians more into the mess you have put us already,but God pass you,for he will never allow your evil plans toward our great country Nigeria to come to pass.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari still insulting Nigerians collective sensibility. undecided
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Bigframe: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:
I can see jubilation all over the country, sir carry on majority of Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Stop taking tramadol you wont hear...see your life?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by faithfull18(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Power corrupts. For someone who was sick for half of his tenure. lipsrsealed
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by ablaque(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Running for sec term so as to declare total ethnic cleasing... It ll be beta for u to RE-RUN bk to DauRa
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by oruma19: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
sokera:
if you are sure your PVC or a stronger candidate can kick Buhari out then it should be a good news for you ...
my brother u and I knw naija ways of doing tin na. PVC alone won't work. Religion and tribal sentiments determine these tinz not competence. Na wa oooo

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by greggng: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
pussywounder:
Iam highly disappointed in Buhari. as a man of integrity, when u fail you resign. in Buhari's case, he failed amd refused to resign and now he wants to rub it in on Nigerians by contesting next year. I will personally travel to my village next year just to make sure my vote counts against him.

Why should he resign? You did not give any concrete reason for that yet you want reasonable people to agree with you. Sort out your personal hatred for him first then you can see clearly. Even if nobody voted for him, me and my household will vote for him. 4years is not enough to correct what they pdp did to nigeria
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
SIRKAY98:
Dear Mr.President, i dnt say u should not go 2nd term or 3rd or 4th or 5th if u still Alive

Just help solve 1point Agenda

Give us 24/7 Electricity and dont do anything Again.
don't worry your cure is on the way. We are earnestly praying for your total healing.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by kkboy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Only those who are politically naive or do not understand how politics is played in Nigeria will complain.
The hand writing is already on the wall.
Keep complaining!
Keep Wailing!!
Keep hating!!!
While Baba is riding to the throne till 2023.
Sai baba!!!!
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
kinggenesis:
And you think you will make heaven?

2019 isn't that far.

He will die before 2019 mark my words angry

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by selfmade22: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:
I can see jubilation all over the country, sir carry on majority of Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
If i should say whats on my mind NL will block me again...
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by olabrad: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:

There is no jubilation all over the country. There is only jubilation among BMC members and those APC members seeking to protect their loots. Yarimo, you know you are being stupid and blind to reality. You are only fooling yourself, bear that in mind.

I challenge you to mention just one item Buhari has fulfilled in his electoral promises. I mean just one. I'm certain you can't mention any.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by ooshinibos: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
SIRKAY98:
Dear Mr.President, i dnt say u should not go 2nd term or 3rd or 4th or 5th if u still Alive

Just help solve 1point Agenda

Give us 24/7 Electricity and dont do anything Again.

SIRKAY98 ..you said it all , the only thing I need in Nigeria is 24/7 electricity , its not complicated at all , successive Nigerian governments are useless , even this current one

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by HeWrites(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
gustav25:
Who can help me with a resident visa and permit to Finland or Canada ? There's no benefit being a Nigerian

I swear man, I must leave this country by next year o..

May God help me and other people who has this same wish!!
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Toide: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
the struggle continues
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by RexTramadol1: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abuja today and London tomorrow

BUBU JAYE JAYE

Oribu lo n se yi o.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by pussywounder: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
greggng:

Why should he resign? You did not give any concrete reason for that yet you want reasonable people to agree with you. Sort out your personal hatred for him first then you can see clearly. Even if nobody voted for him, me and my household will vote for him. 4years is not enough to correct what they pdp did to nigeria
u are looking for a concrete reason? are you not in this country? are you not living in darkness(NEPA)? they (his super minister) promised to fix it in 6 months as its not a rocket science for a serious govt. how much is a dollar? Do you know how much of our forex is used to sustain the value of naira weekly ? how much is a paint of garri? how much is a bag of rice? how much is litre of fuel and kero? compare the current prices of these things with what they were before may 29 2015, if u still dont find concrete reasons with me plz dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by kingkhan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Lol

Hopeless government!!

Even a blind man can see the future failure in you and your useless government!!!!!!
hatred will kill you o
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by themayor4542(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Go get your Pvc. Its the only way to make positive change in Nigeria. Your vote is the only power you have. Hence, make it count.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by greggng: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
pussywounder:
u are looking for a concrete reason? are you not in this country? are you not living in darkness(NEPA)? they (his super minister) promised to fix it in 6 months as its not a rocket science for a serious govt. how much is a dollar? Do you know how much of our forex is used to sustain the value of naira weekly ? how much is a paint of garri? how much is a bag of rice? how much is litre of fuel and kero? compare the current prices of these things with what they were before may 29 2015, if u still dont find concrete reasons with me plz dont quote me again.

I don't know were you are living but nepa is doing a great job in Lagos especially gowon estate at most 18hours every day. This is a great improvement. I did a research to ascertain why you believe life is better during pdp. I realised that we were living in a fools paradise by then. So much money stolen and kept with private individuals who spends it anyhow. Because they didn't work for it. That is why a particular pdp politician was able to buy range rover sports for the girl friends on her birthday . How much is that persons real salary to afford that? With the introduction of tsa or what you call single treasure account, it has become impossible to see free money again. Nigerian money is now well managed. No more lope holes. All the man needed is time to put a solid foundation that will bring real progress rather than then window dressing we are use to in the past. You forgot that the moment buhari game on board he was confronted with states inability to pay salary. He bailed them and started working with what he has. In fact the npower program were 200k beneficiaries are receiving 30k a month is a noble program. There are other social investment schemes directly helping the poor. During pdp all this programmes were a party affair. But change has come and you need not know any politician to be selected. For this I believe in Mr president. Sure times are hard but Mr president inherited lots of problems and he is not a magician to wish them away instantly.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice!

The ones who were in their 20s during IBB's regime thought thing would get better until they turned around and saw 40+ staring them in the face. The same goes for the nonchalant youths in their 20s today. 40 may come sooner thsn one thinks and there is going to be lamentations on wasted opportunities.

Nigeria has a bad history that keeps repeating itself.

/

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
I must un-vote the redundant, CLANISH, clueless sadist!
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by MONITZ: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
yarimo:

Mtchew,what kind of human re u?,opposite fellow...In as much as u want to justify ur stipend all the time as a member of the BMC u re not being reasonable at all despite the fact that all indices of life as a Nigerian in Nigeria have since plummeted since ur clueless and clannish messiah took the mantle of leadership,this man or na boy u be sef dey ronu sometimes na,it shouldn't just be about money money.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
this is a declaration war on all nigerians
the battle will be tough , rough and bloody
may the almighty God see nigerians through
one thing is certain , and that is at the end of everything nigeria will never be the same again

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
the opposition should get ready for a bloody battle from the local government level to the federal level
this is another abacha era about to be repeated
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by ymaruf01: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
did Mr President come to ur hux I tell u dy he will b going from medical check up
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know why he had to write all these rethoric. ..it is his constitutional right and no sane person should lose sleep over that...if you don't want him go get your PVC and vote against him.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by ymaruf01: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
keep OBJ and oda haters fr one corner
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dee60:

I took a taxi a few days ago and the taxi driver asked a simple question - Please can you mention one thing that the current administration has achieved in 3 years? I thought for a few minutes and found it hard to give any response.

Perhaps the president is looking for more time to try to record some achievements! This is 50-50. I wont vote for that risk.

PMB had better come up with some answers to that simple question asap, otherwise......his loss at the election could be colossal.

Ordinary Lagos-Ibadan road has not been completed. Power situation has hardly improved. Anyway, for me, the key is simple - Unless PMB rises up to stop the terrorist killings and robberies, he should consider himself a gonner! The cab driver will probably be an ipob sympathizer.

Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Qsscruz(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
I still think Buhari will win come Nxt year. Guess many people will be shocked.
You support him?
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Running to fail. The cabal want this man dead.
Re: "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari by Ellabae(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Qsscruz:
You support him?
Boss good day. Whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.