Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,817 members, 7,906,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gtbank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Interview (1119 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Interview by effie(f): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
Hello everyone, i'm quite new on this site but i have a little question. I was recently informed by the H.R Dept.of gtbank that i was successful at the entry level test that was conducted on the 1st of march at the K- Ryan office in V.I. I was told to come at once to their head office with all my credentials so as to fill the pre - interview data form, after this i was told to go and prepare for the oral interview which will be coming up soon. I'd like to  know if there's anyone who can tell me what to expect as this will be my first interview ever. Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Please / Etb & Gtbank Test Results Any News? / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.