Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around (31484 Views)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by chiomarita: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
So, some years ago, Igbo celebrity couple who were known for awesome Igbo Gospel songs, Prince Gozie Okeke and Princess Njideka parted ways over allegations of infidelity, domestic violence and the likes.

Based on that, the Princess, went solo and also joined the movie industry, where it was rumored that she had several affairs with some top producers.

Well, it seems the couple have reconciled their differences and stared living together again.

Njideka posted a photo above and this happened...

It was also gathered that it took the intervention of family members, pastors and senior gospel artistes to bring the couple back together....more info @http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/04/why-gospel-singer-gozie-okeke-forgave.html

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by Jochabed(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
That's what"For better or for worst" Means.

1 Like

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by extralargehead(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
What about the man, was he free ,while the crisis lasted?

2 Likes

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by pointblank247(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
I suggest we just mind our business and let them enjoy their marriage nobody holy pass. Though its clear the woman went too far to even betray the fact that she was never a musician, I no wan talk oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by babasolution: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbo wives are mostly sluts because their husbands-their men are generally huge betas and cucks,i dnt intend to be tribalistic its just the plain truth
Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by Pusyiter(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Celebrities are like that both male and female even Seun Osewa. Their nyash no dey stay one place undecided
pointblank247:
I suggest we just mind our business and let them enjoy their marriage nobody holy pass. Though its clear the woman went too far to even betray the fact that she was never a musician, I no wan talk oo
Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by Chubhie: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sleeping around with all that anointing?
Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by CSTR1003: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
babasolution:
igbo wives are mostly sluts because their husbands-their men are generally huge betas and cucks,i dnt intend to be tribalistic its just the plain truth
So who are all those Yoruba women accused of infidelity at the ikeja magistrate court on a daily basis?

So if they are asking of faithful women between igbos and Yoruba, Yoruba women will raise up their hands?

Lol. You don't know what is worrying you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by oglalasioux(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
...much harm has been done and all shall not be the same again...

Ene Henshaw.
(This is our chance)
Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by MrRichmond: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

So who are all those Yoruba women accused of infidelity at the ikeja magistrate court on a daily basis?

So if they are asking of faithful women between igbos and Yoruba, Yoruba women will raise up their hands?

Lol. You don't know what is worrying you.

Unfaithfulness is a trait common amongst women, whether Yoruba or igbo, white or black!
Y'all should focus on the problem, which is why women cheating is now rampant globally, instead of being myopic and tribalistic

3 Likes

Re: Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around by rex444(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
babasolution:
wow!!!! And we r in the same buhari punishment.. continu

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / Onyii Alex Rocks Body Hugging Jumpsuit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.