Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President (31096 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by SarkinYarki: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by cosmatika(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Topmaike007(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
so na like this,dis fine gal take go.God punish poverty..
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
BMC prefers PMB cos thats how their 30k would continue

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by DerscomTQJ: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Whether GMB or PMB makes no difference. It means one thing: cluelessness!
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by newsnjobs(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just go and sit down!

Who cares about what you prefer.

You don't care to tweet when people are dying under your father's watch.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by dvee2: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still prefer dullard.

You mean GEJ?

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by LoGiCkk: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Don't worry ,very soon you'll prefer to refer to him as ex-convict Buhari after he's charged to ICC for the genocide under his watch while he kept mute just when we retire him to Daura in 2019...just wait.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Akanapiaigwe: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:
Children of hate and anger.

grin
[/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Zahra Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
zarah is a shameless slutt

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
story for sango!..... NEXT!
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by sirchim(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
I believe, U made such a comment, simply because U r foreseeing his total failure cmin faster than U cn ever imagine. So U prefer GMB as a military personal, that cn absorb the greatest shock of his life, cm 2019, than an ordinary Civilian, that cnt withstand the backlash n pressure, plus the embarrassment that will cushion, the effectiveness.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by GavelSlam: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Zahra Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
zarah is a shameless slutt

Is this what would change the election result?
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by cedeki(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Both are failure
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Yeeyo: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikejj:
we ...we prefer wen he was in daura
hahahahah u are correct
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Akanapiaigwe: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Is this what would change the election result?
[/s]
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth

Yawn.

Ranting of a juvenile.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by olu690(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
See this olosho that only belong to kitchen... GMB co PMB ni... just wait till 2019. mtchwwww.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Realist2: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is she saying she prefer General Buhari to Jibril from Sudan?
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
she is ashamed of the change his father brought to Nigeria
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
I am still wondering why the Hospital which this old illiterate visits can't inject Him with slow killing poison let Him Die, so we have rest, as it seems He doesn't wanna respect Himself by resigning
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prefer the title 'dullard'.
That's the only name that best describes that organism called Buhari.

Now that's DMB

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Geeoriginal: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
I look at the tweet and I see that the poster of this news is a liar. Why will the op put what Zahra did not say by herself in quotation marks? Could she be implying that she prefers GMB to any other person as president? She might not see any difference between the two acronyms GMB and PMB.She could be using them interchangeably. Next time, quotation marks means word for word of the person you are quoting and not your understanding or interpretation of what the person says.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by santricedupas(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
don't worry ur GMB will soon be in daura permanently to come and take care of your unborn child
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
If cabals use federal might to rig 2019 presidential election, who knows how long they will send Buhari to unknown location?

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Same here. I'm waiting for reincarnated GMB to deal ruthlessly with PDP looters.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Dearlord(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
I prefer him as Herdsman than a president

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Thesia(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
What do I care, for all I care is for you and your damn asshole dad should riot in hell...
U can say whatever u like, I don't give a sh*t..
Still weather GMB or PMB he is still a failure...
An illiterate sentimental Bastard.... sad
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by kalemy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prefer the title 'dullard'.
That's the only name that best describes that organism called Buhari.
this guy u no go kill me with laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Phalumy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think DMB (Dullard MB) fits him more........
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by MultiTexter: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
No matter how bad things look, we need to be hopeful and believe in our country. Our contribution to a better nation will go a long way, rather than abusing or yabbing our leaders.

God help us all to take responsibility towards becoming a better people and a better nation.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikejj:
we ...we prefer wen he was in daura
You and.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.