Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba School Hiking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba School Hiking (373 Views)

This snake end up getting killed by female student of Adekunle Ajasin Uni. / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba School Hiking by OlatundeUmar(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Comrade Voice �
®Letter to Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA).

My pen strike and my tears roll, I am speechless and concern about Ondo state education.
In the history of south west Nigeria, ondo state and Ekiti state are exceptional in educational activities.
What is happening in our dear state, NAOSS (National association of Ondo state students)?

Some years back, I, Ayepada Omotomiwa, Ojowuro Kehinde Major, Pelebe Olasunkanmi Nelson Peleps and Co, fought for the increasement of Rufus giwa polytechnic, OWO, Ondo state school fees. (not because we can't afford it, but for the equality and comradeship).
Then, I leant that IGBEKELE AJIBEFUN (CV AAUA) is just a tools using by Governor and his function is to deliver.

Freedom cometh by strangle, fight for the future generations, but in a manner way.

✅why you have right to protest is that the fees was PROVOCATIVELY and UNWARRANTEDLY hike and we see no justification because of the socio-economic difficulties that Nigerians are passing through.

Stand for your right.
Stand for hopeless people.

Imagine, Tuji Abayomi, in a telephone interview with journalist, said the state had decided to increase tuition at the university because it lacked the means to provide funding for four tertiary institutions of learning at the same time.... smile...... These people enjoyed baba obafemi awolowo free education.

Stand for the poor.
Stand for comrade voice.

Comrade jc olatunde signed.

(1) (Reply)

See Arsenal Wenger Final Speech As He Bides Farewell To Fans / Federal Government Make Una Account For Looted Funds Nah / Get The Best SMSF Services By Professional Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.