Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin (7533 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Safiaa(f): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

she lied about which thing that is very serious?
having the guts to quote me in thrash is what amazes me undecided

what's serious about Virginity?
if he wanted to marry her because of Virginity, he should've told her that when they started their relationship.

nonsense, as if the bastard is a virgin himself

you're the one who needs to grow up, because this time you won't only deactivate your account, you'll quit nairaland finally.

mumu
Shut up jare. Young foolish thing. No sense at all, just littering this forum with nonsense. Go and sleep or go and read a book please. Dumb girl

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

if Virginity was not serious she would not have felt the need to lie. noone bothers lying about useless things.

the bastard shouldn't have asked her..

mehn, ladies pls let's strive to be independent and all these talks are going to end.

if that lady is financially stable I believe all these useless questions won't emerge

team interracial#

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

she lied about which thing that is very serious?
having the guts to quote me in thrash is what amazes me undecided

what's serious about Virginity?
if he wanted to marry her because of Virginity, he should've told her that when they started their relationship.

nonsense, as if the bastard is a virgin himself

you're the one who needs to grow up, because this time you won't only deactivate your account, you'll quit nairaland finally.

mumu

A Mumu actually thinks she is smart but everyone sees her as A Mumu - young woman lots of us see you as Mumu though you think you are smart. You also need to be examined by a psychiatrist because every mad person thinks he is fine while others are mad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Safiaa:
Shut up jare. Young foolish thing.

see this hungry fake girl..

I'm going to disgrace you anywhere I see your posts in this site.. mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by highpriestess: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2018
theupsetgirl and safiaa biko,it's too early to quarrel.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

A Mumu actually thinks she is smart but everyone sees her as A Mumu - young woman lots of us see you as Mumu though you think you are smart. You also need to be examined by a psychologists because every mad person thinks they are fine but it is the others that are mad

your mom is a mumu..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2018
highpriestess:
theupsetgirl and safiaa biko,it's too early to quarrel.

okay.. just tell the hungry fake brat to stop quoting me undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

mehn, ladies pls let's strive to be independent and all these talks are going to end.

if that lady is financially stable I believe all these useless questions won't emerge

team interracial#

The Italians need your type but pls don't pass through Lybia otherwise your goods will loose value before you enter Italy - those Lybians no get chill at all with Ashis
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by highpriestess: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay.. just tell the hungry fake brat to stop quoting me undecided
you can also ignore.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Safiaa(f): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

see this hungry fake girl..

I'm going to disgrace you anywhere I see your posts in this site.. mumu undecided
loool okay little girl. Bye grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

team interracial#
everyone has a right to ask anything.this is not the CIA or NSA where info is classified. i will even ask a girl "How many times a day do you poop?" its my right to ask.
the man you seek for your interracial will lie to you then later ask you " Did you marry me for my race or love?". then it will sting.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

your mom is a mumu..

Ofcourse you don't know the value of a mother - you can insult them as u wish. Jezebel, seemed you didn't get clients for the night that's why your madness is heightened this morning. PM me your account details and tell me how much you charge for a night and i will help you so your craze go reduce - Cos this ya frustration isn't only about the fact that your Poosy hole has turn to a poo hole by your numerous clients that take care of you financially

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Safiaa:
loool okay little girl. Bye grin

Safiaa never mind her, we are equal to her madness
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse you don't know the value of a mother - you can insult them as u wish. Jezebel, seemed you didn't get clients for the night that's why your madness is heightened this morning. PM me your account details and tell me how much you charge for a night and i will help you so your craze go reduce - Cos this ya frustration isn't only about the fact that your Poosy hole has turn to a poo hole by your numerous clients that take care of you financially

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

everyone has a right to ask anything.this is not the CIA or NSA where info is classified. i will even ask a girl "How many times a day do you poop?" its my right to ask.
the man you seek for your interracial will lie to you then later ask you " Did you marry me for my race or love?". then it will sting.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=TheUpsetGirl1 post=66579388][/quote]

Ofcourse nothing makes sense to a madwoman
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl, having your cake and eating it too is getting harder and harder, guys are wising up.
noone can pay for a virgin and accept a hoe just coz of a weak manipulation like "Did you marry me for virginity or Love!". thats a very weak manipulation to get a guy to wifeup a borehole.
damn you so dumb!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse nothing makes sense to a madwoman

pls fvckoff.. your mates are out there making money and you're on nairaland arguing with women.

I pity the woman that brought you up

mumu don't ever quote me again

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
TheUpsetGirl, having your cake and eating it too is getting harder and harder, guys are wising up.
noone can pay for a virgin and accept a hoe just coz of a weak manipulation like "Did you marry me for virginity or Love!". thats a very weak manipulation to get a guy to wifeup a borehole.
damn you so dumb!!!!!

you're a loosed goat from a zoo..

ladies please be independent and we'll stop hearing all these talks
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you're a loosed goat from a zoo..

ladies please be independent and we'll stop hearing all these talks
and your new lie will be "Im Independent" then later when outed to be broke your new manipulation will be "Did you marry me for my Independence or Love"
once a liar always a liar!!!
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by WhoBeThisMan: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Plenty of fish in the sea. She shouldn't have lied though, that's trickery. I understand why the husband is angry, she was deceitful. She should just get a divorce & then go interracial grin Men from other races are less judgemental about divorce. They're accepting, intellectual, logical & of course gorgeous grin Out with the flintstone, in with quality men with brain tongue
women are their own worst enemies. The advice most of them will give is "divorce him" meanwhile if they ere in that shoe, they will do everything humanly possible to make that relationship work. Why?
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by judgedredd22(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Plenty of fish in the sea. She shouldn't have lied though, that's trickery. I understand why the husband is angry, she was deceitful. She should just get a divorce & then go interracial grin Men from other races are less judgemental about divorce. They're accepting, intellectual, logical & of course gorgeous grin Out with the flintstone, in with quality men with brain tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by marvin906(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy Don't blame me O. I learnt it from my good friend marvin906 wink

spoil on your own

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
women are their own worst enemies. The advice most of them will give is "divorce him" meanwhile if they ere in that shoe, they will do everything humanly possible to make that relationship work. Why?

He gave her a week to leave! She's supposed to beg him? There are other ways this could have been resolved, but he took it there. You don't tell any self-respecting person to leave & then expect them to roll around on the floor like a puppy.

You tell me to leave, you won't have to say it twice. I won't give myself hypertension over a relationship matter.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=66580011][/quote]

Nonconformity grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by Transcription: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Someone said the only secret kept by ladies is their sexual escapades; they can be counted upon to reveal every other secret in less than 24 hours. The lady should simply have told him the gospel truth and see how he deals with it. If he is hers, he would get over it and she would forever earn his trust. If he takes virginity to be of utmost necessity and leaves, she could get a less demanding admirer who doesn't mind such stuffs! But these sisters will not listen... they don't mind having the ring by hook or by crook!
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

pls fvckoff.. your mates are out there making money and you're on nairaland arguing with women.

I pity the woman that brought you up

mumu don't ever quote me again

Again i have deep respect for mothers unlike a mannerless low life that all you know is open yansh, collect more deposits of germs that keep wrecking the little grey matter u've got in your head thereby boosting ya craze.
Am out here making money Miss Dick Service Point. My hourly earnings pass your daily service charge wallahi.
Let me pay your charge for a month so that your gutter can rest for that period - PM me your account details.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by BabbanBura(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
damn you so dumb!!!!!

So damn dumb Bro - huh! Never seen such level of dumbness. Am beginning to believe my instinct that this babe is one of those motel Oloshos who use social media for publicity. You can clearly feel that motel-type attitude steaming all over her

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

So damn dumb Bro - huh! Never seen such level of dumbness. Am begging to believe my instinct that this babe is one of those motel Oloshos who use social media for publicity. You can clearly feel that motel-type attitude steaming all over her
never seen such a loser in my life like UpsetGirl. never.
Re: My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin by habsydiamond(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Why lie...when u know that any relationship based on lies will surely collapse......learn to be truthful..cos nothing pays like it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? / Unmarried Mothers To Be Fined In Chinese City To Cut Size Of Population / How To Treat A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.