Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:34 PM

#BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House (15444 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Raydans: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by 9jaBloke: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex lives on smiley
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by olanreyman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
C cee was stuffing the money inside her breast.... Mumu girl
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
My baby Alex with her tight ass...Cee is in trouble grin grin U think its by seniority Alex will deal wichu and ur Salty Ass grin
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Smhart1(f): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
marttol:
I don't watch this show... But I wanna vote for TOBI, someone should tell me the code please, I'm using my two Sims to vote.
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by flington4550(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
marttol:
I don't watch this show... But I wanna vote for TOBI, someone should tell me the code please, I'm using my two Sims to vote.
No sense

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by marttol: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Smhart1:
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052
how much does it cost to vote?
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Smhart1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
marttol:
how much does it cost to vote?
#30 per sms
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by allanphash7(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
How much do you own too son
scholes23:
what about you, how much do u own
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by XX01(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex that was meant to have been evicted last weekend is now HOH? Ojoro continues. So she is now guaranteed a place in the final.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Vikky014(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Smhart1:
#30 per sms
when will voting start
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by sunshineyellow: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
caprini1:
The task was flawed,Alex was putting on a track suit with side pockets ,which allowed her stuff more money,there should have been a rule that all contestant goes into the money box,with clothes without pockets.
Sorry that was canceled. They went in latter one by one to pick just 1 note of bbnaira. And Alex got the highest naira value. Guess u didnt finish watching it.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Trexnemesis(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
allanphash7:
All i know is that Miracle is the owner of the 45million naira

Dreamer. Miracle has already got his reward from the shokie-dockie with Olosho Nina.
Tobi for the cash

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by caprini1: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2018
pacifique:

Wetin she do you?
Nothing o...I actually like her,but the naira challenge wasn't well organized,thats my opinion though.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by caprini1: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2018
sunshineyellow:

Sorry that was canceled. They went in latter one by one to pick just 1 note of bbnaira. And Alex got the highest naira value. Guess u didnt finish watching it.
No I didn't,once Alex and Cee c finished,i lost signal as rain was clattering everything and everywhere....ok Goodluck to Alex.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Smhart1(f): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Vikky014:
when will voting start
it should be after the next eviction (sunday) but Tobi isn't up for eviction this week. You can vote for Miracle for the week
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by egojeny1(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2018
caprini1:
The task was flawed,Alex was putting on a track suit with side pockets ,which allowed her stuff more money,there should have been a rule that all contestant goes into the money box,with clothes without pockets.

Others would've entered with jackets too. It was her luck simple.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by egojeny1(f): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2018
sunshineyellow:

Exactly
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by caprini1: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
egojeny1:

Others would've entered with jackets too. It was her luck simple.
Bia nwanyi! don't disturb me o,buy 1million naira recharge card and vote for her...hian!
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by scholes23(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
allanphash7:
How much do you own too son
Charley I nor get your time. Think of how to make ur money and stop counting other peoples money. Nor be say u go get shi shi if the dude wins.
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by PrudySara(f): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
#TEAMALEX

Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by Vikky014(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Smhart1:
it should be after the next eviction (sunday) but Tobi isn't up for eviction this week. You can vote for Miracle for the week
I rather vote for ceec
Re: #BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House by casby: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
caprini1:
obviously u did not watch till the end. They were asked to pick only one card blindfolded. So it was just luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Dstv And IPTV Free Without Monthly Subscription / Bella Evicted From The Big Brother House / Big Brother Africa Iv Unveils Without Shower Hour, Now People Will Sleep At Nigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.