Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,200 members, 7,891,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP (15639 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by member479760: 8:28pm On May 14, 2010
"This government is committed to ensuring stable and regular electricity supply to the people," said Jonathan while commissioning the 130-megawatt-capacity gas turbine plant, located in the nation's oil hub of Port Harcourt, capital of Rivers State"

"Nigeria currently produces just below 3,000 megawatts of electricity, less than half of last year's targeted figure of 6,000 and woefully inadequate for its 150 million-strong population"

South Africa, another continental powerhouse, produces more than 43,000 megawatts of electricity for a population a third the size of Nigeria.

Mr. President what is your action plan to achieve half of the South Africa power generation capacity?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by rare004: 8:31pm On May 14, 2010
Odunnu:

Hmm,so bcz u r d head of ths thread it gives u d ryt to derail it abi?

naijacann (or whateva ur name is)Stay clear from my wife oooooo!!!Don't touch what you can't grab!!If you don't want your case to be that of da-grin. . .but i know u wudn't listen.

So i wud pay some 'abokis' to start digging 6 feet while they sing *naijacann is going too sooooon,haleluyah x2. . . bla bla bla grin grin grin*
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by rare004: 8:40pm On May 14, 2010
becomrich7:

Look , I am telling you people the truth. Look sambo brother is my friend. Jonathan family friend, is my friend, saraki children my schoolmate. bukky can ask moji. But I am trying to be honest with you. The other party is likely to present a fulani/hausa/Yoruba man. What it means is that the fulani/hausa state and the yoruba state  would see a shift ,

The following state would be capture by the other party. 18 state at least. This is where your major problem would be.  You are going to loss this state. This is why I am worried.

Sokoto,
kebbi
Zamfara
Bauchi
Gombe
Borno
Yobe
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Adamawa
Oyo
Ondo
Kwara
Kogi
Ondo
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
ekiti.

This guy just dey yearn nonsense since morning,how the thing dey do u??y u be like this sef

Did u smoke unsterilized igbo ni
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Feraz(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2010
naijacann:

@Odunnu

Derail? Hell no.(Remember I started this tread) I liked what I saw and I NEED to get it and keep it for long b/4 another equally serious person grabs it.
Plz take me seriously in this cos I'm too damn serious, still waiting for ya contacts
You gat my email already, wanna call u.

In politics section ka mmadụ abụọ na-ahụ onwe ha na-anya.
In as much as becomerich writes like . . . . .there are still some valid points in what he writes  undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by abrahym(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2010
why he select hausa as vp
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Anaegboka(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2010
becomrich7:

Jonathan should have first of all protect himself first. But trying to secure is victory before , he think of expansion. Yorubas say when fire burn and burn another person. You remove the fire in you first. He did not do so.

Even if it is Yoruba/igbo on the ticket, it is another problem for Jonathan. It give them 14 state, and they need just 4 more to get. which is very easy. because their is no igboman on the ticket. You also put the igbo senators into problem. they also need to cross carpet to save themself.

Look I think the PDP has more member in yorubaland, than the place he is trying to protect. What it means, is that the only way those Yorubas senators,governors can survive and win , is to cross carpet to another party. They should have consider this people first before the decision was made.

I think PDP should forget Yorubaland. They have lost it. since the other party would present a Yoruba in their ticket.  I think they should have consider the other people in thier party. Now Anambra is with ANPP. And Abia is with PPP. So what it means is PDP is only sure of 7 state in the south. That is if another party does not present  an Igboman. If they do. Then PDP is only sure of 4 state.

With Uhrobo upset over Ibori and Ibru cases. My brother Delta state is 50: 50. In sure  PDP is only sure of 4 state.  And if Duke is powerful in cross river than PDP members. It reduce PDP to only 3 state in the south. let assume 7 state in the south. And in the north they would be lucky to get 5 state. Since fulani/hausa are going to run.
Anambra is APGA and not ANPP while Abia is PPA and not PPP.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Fancy228: 8:47am On May 15, 2010
Hi guys, am really surprised at what some people has contributed here. I believe most people here are learned people and to a larger extent all have got a degree. So am not wrong to say this forum represents a mini future nigerian leaders. We are really sick up stairs. We blame our leaders for bad leadership, but i think the followers as sick people. No body is keen about the President selecting a credible VP for nigeria, some body with a good pedigree or CV, some body that has the interest of the country at heart. All we are bothered about is some unless selection equation or ill-match making of people with nothing to offer. Some body mentioned Turia or what ever they call her? What has such nonentity got to offer the Country? What international policies is she aware of? Does she know how the countries in Africa fits into the map? Yet a Nigerian with a degree is even mentioning her or the brother. ON WHAT PREMISE?

At this stage in the Country we should not be bothered where the Leader comes from. We should be bothered about getting a visionary or something with aleast a fair IQ. Not the idiots we have in our senates. It surprises me that despite how intelligent we claim we are or how fast or bright, we are still been led by nonentities. And from what i have seen ppl contributed here, the country is heading to ruins. Not just Nigeria, Most African Counties are suffering from same syndrome. PPl pls wake up. The what man for a long time has classified us as animals, and i think we really behave like one. Anybody aware of what is happening in other Countries? How the ppl has fought so hard to reject bad leadership, Thailand for example. We are very poor because we are sick. Our local government chairmen misappropriate the money meant to build the countryside and we can not even ask questions. The governor do same thing, yet ppl hail them as been heroes and very rich ppl. I dont understand what goes on in our brain atimes.

A friend of mine visited just South African and was surprised about the sort of organisation there, that is just SA. That was brought about my the white leaders there. since the leadership fell in the hands of the blacks there, its been one problem or the other. Their present president, Zuma is just a fool like most sick black ppl. He is concerned only about marrying women than getting the country right. Same thing goes for most African leaders, WE NEED TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLEEP, ELSE WE WILL REMAIN IN PERPETUAL POVERTY, AND MENTAL SLAVERY ATTITUDE!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Anaegboka(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2010
Watched President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to Rivers state. It felt so good to see a President not wearing a parachute as he descends from the aircraft at PH international, goes to show the beauty of our diverse ethnic groups. Wish he had the guts to pick a Tiv man or another minority as VP.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2010
Wish he had the guts to pick a Tiv man or another minority as VP.

U got that right. . .i wanted David Mark as VP
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by naijacann: 10:01pm On May 15, 2010
@Odunnu
Do you think that your 'drag him crazy' attitude towards me will work? Hell No.
I'm really interested in what I saw and you can't distract me from it even if you try all the tactics u want.
I'm a focused guy, and likes going for wat I want, and so I'm still waiting for the contacts.
Plz don't try to distract me again, cos it wont work(lol)
, , waiting, ,
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by lovemoi2(f): 2:15am On May 16, 2010
politics gives me nausea embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

out!

going to sexuality section
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Odunnu: 3:25am On May 16, 2010
I'm right behind you gal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.