Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} (6673 Views)

9ice Clears The Air On Toni Payne Cheating:She Never Cheated On Me Wit Ruggedman / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} by governance: 2:11pm On May 19, 2010
@chemali

they both used themselves while they were together.
Re: Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} by x2lambo(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2010
wowo women they always put men to trouble ,
Re: Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} by tayo4me(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2010
To start with Rugged man should not have released the recording on the internet. I understand he is trying to clear his name and all that but that is kind of childish. I learnt Toni Payne posted something about the issue on facebook and Rugged man too abused some people who are in support of 9ice- now this was a very wrong move. Toni Payne should not have even said anything, it is her private life which involves a young innocent child and should not be brought to public.

The song was probably composed before they separated, but he may have known something was fishy. Although I feel 9ice should come out to clear the air at least for the sake of his child, his refusal to comment may mean there is more to it.

And on the issue of people saying 9ice used Toni for his career, and dumped her now that he is well known, I laugh in Chinese. I believe they both used each other, because that is what marriage is for (to uplift each other); it's not like Toni too was well known in the first place.

I support 9ice's insistence on keeping quiet- it is his private life and can refuse to comment. The other problem I have with the recording was when he started bragging about being a star- just one sentence for u 9ice- YOU ARE NOT A STAR YET, YOU ARE JUST WELL KNOWN, and dont forget your fans matter, and after God, they (fans) made u
Re: Rugged Man & 9ice's Private Phone Conversation On Toni Payne {leaked} by chrisayodeji(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2012
way forward!

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Patoranking...check My Pix / Curvy Model Who Said She Has A Crush On Dangote Shares Nude Photos Then Tags Him / Banky W Flaunts Girlfriend? See R0matic Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.