Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures (22290 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 40ng: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Happy 32nd Birthday To One of The Nigerian Best Movie Actors , Alex , according to Wikipedia , Alexx Ekubo is a Nigerian actor and model.

He was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the Weekend Getaway.

Checkout His Birthday Pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1521/alexx-ekubo-celebrates-32nd-birthday/

cc; lalasticlala

Today i turn 32!!!

i’m at peace with myself, everything & everyone around me, i’ve learnt not to pressure myself, Life is not a competition, economy lands the runway the same time as first class, i’ve learnt not to rush the process & to trust my timing, i’ve learnt that if i jump up i will fall down, but if i grow up i’ll stay up, i’ve learnt that hard work beats talent, when talent thinks its too good to work hard, i’ve learnt that not everything that counts can be counted & not everything that’s counted truly counts, i’ve learnt that hate is just a waste of emotion, i’ve learnt that you never know if the last time you see someone, is the last time you'll ever see that person, i’ve learnt to be nice to my friends & my family, & also to strangers for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about, i’ve learnt to never criticize, but to always encourage, i’ve learnt not to worry about what others are doing, & to embrace what is different about me, i’ve learnt that once in a million chance is still a chance, i’ve learnt that patience is a virtue & all good things come to those who wait
I’ve learnt alot in my 32 years of roaming the earth, & i’m still learning, most importantly, i’ve learnt that you can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, but there would always be someone who hates peaches, & there is absolutely nothing you can do or say to change that, people would still have an impression & say things about you that are far from who you truly are, i’ve learnt that the truth is like poetry, sadly most people hate poetry, learn to deal with it, keep it moving & forgive them, for Love is a far greater power.

The Greatest lesson i’ve learnt, is summed up in these immortal words, what would it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul? Live for something greater than material possessions, for all things fade. Live Happy, Live Free, Live Conscious!!!

Signed
Daddy G.O (General Overseer) Chop Life Ministry.
Chief Husband @alexxekubowivesassociation ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYa1SGHF5n/?hl=en

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by G1STM0RE: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by delishpot: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Johnny
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Chubhie: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2018
HBD to Da real secondus.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by partnerbiz4: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Fine boy cool

Beard like mua..

✌✌✌

Get 10% bonus on Etisalat data purchases.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by williamsjaysblog(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Benjom(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Good for you... HBD
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by EmmySparky(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
fine dude... no homo

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by veacea: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Sorry what is the meaning of Alexx that double *xx* is that a typo error or what?

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by JayRise(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Old boy. But I love his movies sha.

Believe in yourself. Use these Afrobeat instrumentals to make your own hit songs

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by offishialpablo: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
wooaa my birthday mate...nairalanders today is my birthday pls show me love

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by gsainttrinity(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
JayRise:
Old boy. But I love his movies sha.

Believe in yourself. Use these Afrobeat instrumentals to make your own hit songs

He is now a young man, he has left boyhood for boys...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Pavore9: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
EmmySparky:
fine dude... no homo

But ladies would openly appreciate each others' looks but no one will come for their heads! cheesy cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mistyebby(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Happy Birthday to him! Hope he practices all of that. Good actor, long life!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by martineverest(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
this actor with no acting skills
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OreoPaschal(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
offishialpablo:
wooaa my birthday mate...nairalanders today is my birthday pls show me love

Happy Birthday to yours. Even Aliko Dangote is celebrating today.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by kikiwendy(f): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Happy birthday cute dude
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by seenter84: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Fine boi
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nicedavo(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2018
Happy birthday Alex...the sky is your starting point.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2018
You can tell he is a Biafran by how fresh he looks. Afonjas will be looking at him and saying to themselves "these osu people too dey fine."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Lloydfather(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Clinton9000:
You can tell he is a Biafran by how fresh he looks. Afonjas will be looking at him and saying to themselves "these osu people too dey fine."
U can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Slavetotherithm(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Heeeweeee Alex you have turned my throat into Sahara desert, I am so thirsty for a drink of that. You fine DIE.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by xendra: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
wonder y I don't like his face undecided cheesy cheesy

HBD tho! wishing you better years ahead
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by roarik(f): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
happy birthday handsome...in advance to me wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Diso60090(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Slavetotherithm:
Heeeweeee Alex you have turned my throat into Sahara desert, I am so thirsty for a drink of that. You fine DIE.

Go and sleep Aproko girl

Who you epp self
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Davonbrown: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
All this our nairaland gals wan die for the guy sha
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nonix22(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
this guy go don finish all this ladies in his neighborhood.

The details in his white shirt is tight tho
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Buhari4Hunger: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
angry

Very dashing young man. This one is yet to experience Buhari's effect
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Neshprinting: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cute guy

How do you want your print? Let us handle your printing requests today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chuckjonesautos: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
xendra:
wonder y I don't like his face undecided cheesy cheesy

HBD tho! wishing you better years ahead

Sheer Jealousy and Envy.. admit it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife / International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.