Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Our Nigeria Of Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Nigeria Of Today (267 Views)

Can You Die For Our Nigeria? Imagine, Man Drowns After Rescuing Pregnant Woman.. / Pastor Enoch A Adeboye Don`t And Never Visit Our Nigeria President / Our Nigeria: Our New Flag And Coat Of Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Nigeria Of Today by damynj(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Whenever I think about the average youth of Nigeria today, I feel so bad about how we've turned out to be. I read in our history about how youths with energy, passion, will and determination fought for the independence of Nigeria. I read about Nigerian Youth Movement (N.Y.M), about all its exploits and achievements. I read about Awolowo, Azikuwe, Enahoro, Marculey and the names goes on and on. They were not up to the age of 50 when they fought for our country. Today, an average Nigerian youth is either a yahoo boy or a political thug or a thief/armed robber or one poor child still trying to find his way in the city ���if you're not a rich man's child. I'm sure we're not OK with this status and it's high time we changed the order, let's fight for our freedom and future!!! Enough is Enough!!!
��������
From a concerned Nigerian youth
Ojo Damilola Joseph...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Troubling Buhari On Going For Second Term / MOSOP Wants Buhari To Address Injustice, Marginalization In Ogoniland / 2019 Gun Powder Using Your Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.